Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:19:28 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you explain the bounty campaign?  (Read 995 times)
mimota159

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:16:01 PM

I got even into  fight with some of them. Then I realized that I just need to prove it to them. When my bounty cash, I bought a phone and show it to them.
pwndyu

Activity: 50

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:31:01 PM

Bounty campaigns is quite hard to explain if the person is first time to heard about it. Your going to promote a project through different ways.i preferred to join bounty by signature campaign .you will promote their projects for a month.You need to be sure that the project is not a scam and if that happen your not get paid.
opeakande

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:29:40 AM

Explaining bounty campaign to people who have no idea of cryptos is not at all easy. All I just say is that I run an online advertisement of a network project and I get paid for it. That seems simple enough to me but some people won't still get it
qtypatuty

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:42:27 AM

Bounty campaigns is quite hard to explain if the person is first time to heard about it. Your going to promote a project through different ways.i preferred to join bounty by signature campaign .you will promote their projects for a month.You need to be sure that the project is not a scam and if that happen your not get paid.

For the people who does not have any knowledge in cryptocurrency, it is quite difficult to explain what Bounty Campaign really means. In my case, I tell people that I use the Internet and the social media sites to promote projects for couples of months. I simply tell them that it is an online job that has a weekly quota, and if the quota is not achieved as expected, then stake is lost.

Leezkie22

Activity: 198

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:17:37 AM

Many explanation about bounty campaign. But one reason i know about bounty is that when you join bounty is a work that you can earn with. And its a selling activity also when you join a bounty.
Conte_Forni

Activity: 406

https://www.bitc2.org/

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:24:15 AM

I explained this to a couple of people, but they do not even want to understand it !!! I told you that this is how to advertise, only you are paid for it not by FIAT, but by crypto currency, then explained what crypto currency is, but they said it was nonsense !!! Therefore, I do not generally explain to them, I just do it for myself
orangy

Activity: 85

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:51:25 AM

When I earned my first money with the bounty, people around me (especially my family) asked me where did my money came from. When I told them that it came from bounty campaigns, I saw their puzzled face. So I explain it to them with this analogy: "When politicians are running for office, they always show their faces in public in order for them to remember. They give flyers with their name and platforms in it. ICOs are like politicians and their elections is called bounty campaign. We make the ICO popular by posting in forums, social media sites, and creating videos and article." And they quickly understood it so every time someone ask me about bounty campaign, I always used this analogy. How about you?
My explanation is to help others advertise.
Luckyji

Activity: 166
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:51:26 AM

Well it some how difficult to explain to people  about bounty campaign and they understand based on what have been happening in online business just for example on the online business like MMM after the crash of that business people are afraid of some business so its vary hard to seen some people believe about bounty except those into the system.
shfdj

Activity: 101

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:57:27 AM

It is really difficult to explain the bounty to people around me. I told them that I was looking for investors for some very promising projects. They pay me some compensation.
EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:58:18 AM

For me i explain it to them that we are earning by advertising a product that is just starting to be release in the market.
gogrowglow

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:41:28 AM
Last edit: May 13, 2018, 11:58:27 AM by gogrowglow

For someone who has no knowledge of cryptocurrency, it is very hard to grasp the concept of it.  I introduced Bitcoin to some of my family members and these are their reactions; some are interest but adamant, some just shrugged their shoulders off and some just don't care. Later when I earn I'm going to show it to them as a proof that Bitcoin is genuine and true. I think that, that would be the right time to explain to them cryptocurrency and bounty campaign. Kind of like this,  a bounty campaign is when you do some tasks for the company and instead of getting Fiat money like Euro or Dollar, you get stakes. Those stakes will transform into Tokens which when the ICO (Initial Coin Offering)  starts  it  can be traded for Fiat. It is the time that you will earn your reward from the bounty you joined.  With my proof I hope they will join and earn for their own good and for the good of the whole family in general.

Ani1993

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:44:47 AM

It is a job in marketing. You are advertising a product by placing a commercial sign in a place that is likely to be seen by people who are interested in the product.
Matcuda

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:48:44 AM

This can be said in simple words, I am a project manager who promotes it and makes it popular and for this I get my small percentage.

hotBriX001

Merit: 6

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 11:02:05 AM

The best way to explain on to your family on how did you earn the money. You can tell them that you are a campaign adviser of a company, provide them the details, like the name of the coin, the name of your campaign manager, the team that owns the coin. You can also tell them that you invested in a digital coin stock market look a like. I assure you that they will understand you if you will be provide all the information. Just explain everything to them and everything will be fine.

Yes. If we tried our best to explain what is a bounty campaign means, we can discuss them first about digital currency that can be earn through online internet manifestation. Explain to them that digital currency like bitcoin is a platforms to earn money through online forum discussion. It is like explaining an election politics that someone makes a campaign for a candidate platforms inorder to be voted and win on said election. So as to bounty campaign job that makes a campaign of initial coin offerings or ico to be introduced to the community the good benefits of certains coins that may gives profits for a successful investment.

▬▬ ● ● Destream Fine Ecosystem for STREAMERS ● ● ▬▬
▬▬ ● ● STREAMER'S FINANCIAL ECOSYSTEM ● ● ▬▬
NikkiS

Activity: 434

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:39:07 AM

Explaining bounty campaign to people who have no idea of cryptos is not at all easy. All I just say is that I run an online advertisement of a network project and I get paid for it. That seems simple enough to me but some people won't still get it
I also just tell everyone that I'm doing advertising and I'm a freelancer. If people are not interested in the topic of crypto, I think it's not worthwhile to prove something to them.

veraro

Activity: 966

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:43:24 PM

I tried to explain couple of times what is bounty to my friends and offered to join. But they still don't believe what it possible- to get money for promoting in social networks and think it some kind of scam. So i stopped explain. I think they will understand with time.

chrisfatos

Merit: 104

DIW - Decentralized Security

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:51:47 PM

Thats a nice way of explaining it. I tell them that basically I am getting rewards for advertising a project. The trickier part comes if they start asking about what these rewards are exactly hehe

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Mars13

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:00:42 PM

Silence Is the Sound of Money Talking, so I never talk about ICO, bounty or cryptocurrency but I liked how topic starter explained about the bonus campaign, very lucid.
raniadaling

Activity: 91

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:04:43 PM

I explain it by way of a job. For example, you have a job. You are employed under a company but with no employee-employer relationship. The company will give you tasks to advertise their product/s, and you get paid with your job on a weekly basis. However, you only get your payment by the end of the advertising period. The only difference is, you don't get paid with fiat, but with shares - small shares in the company. As the company grows, so will your assets.
MisterLangley

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:47:01 PM

Honestly I said, four months I participated, just two months I was active in Cryptocurrency activities have never felt the results. But I once explained to my parents that I would take you to your destination with a result rather than a bounty campaign sometime, maybe two months. Why I say so to them, because all this time I always busy both with smartphones and laptops so they also asked me with my daily behavior. That's guys
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: