Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 07:43:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The reason why everything is down!  (Read 624 times)
Whitebit42

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:02:15 AM

It is probable yes, the main companion of growth/fall of shares are news agencies which can change quotes, through stuffing.
eekkaa

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:09:27 AM

the information you provide is true but also do you know that MT GOX is also participating in destroying the current bitcoin prices, seen as many of the issues that talk about MT GOX they have so many bitcoins ready to destroy the bitcoin prices even deeper.
Agaton

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:25:45 AM

Many big investor here in cryptocurrency business, they are most powerful people that involves and affects price movement, they are something the source of rapid increase and decrease of price status. So, to all small skill crypto enthusiasts, all we need to do are just followed the flowing system of cryptocurrency.
doppler effect

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:28:12 AM

I think that what is happening now is manipulation. Those people who manipulate the market want everyone to panic and sell their coins. Do not panic. Just wait.
meikelcoin

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:32:34 AM

The information you provide is correct that the news affects the current decline. I hope everyone can be calm and patient to deal with this and I am sure the market will recover in the next few days.
Hahaha . people are writing this january and almost everybody has lost a lot. and what if BTC is $ 2,000. are you still a good HODL? i sold almost everything in january and can now buy so much with much profit that i have a lot of eth and btc over. hodl is not always good
narrrf

Activity: 275
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:43:09 AM

Everything will come back to normal.Just wait until april and you will see.Its the same like last year .On 1st of April XRP was 0.022 and NEO was only 0.20$ .Crazy so you will see the same thing happening this year

I totaly agree ... Thats what specialy new people forget.

All my projects have a very great timeline for this year. More better then last year .... So I am sure that the 2nd and 3rd quarter this year will be very very big.

My advice: "Buy as much as you can lose" and relax for summer :-)
derigop

Activity: 200

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:44:41 AM

I think the proofs you given might be the reason why everything goes down. But I hope everything is going back to normal and increase its value.
syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:57:42 AM

currently almost all Cryptocurrency has decreased significantly in my opinion this kind of phenomenon is common in the crypto market. and of course this will cause panic for investors so they will continue to make sales on a large scale. I personally think in the face of this situation of course I will still hold because this is a phenomenon that has been commonplace.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
ashrath

Activity: 39

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:01:26 PM

People are scared due to some govt policies to eradicate funding to terrorists
weiweianll

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:04:58 PM

The biggest enemy of BTC and other digital currencies is government policy!

The influence of government policy on BTC is too great. BTC and government are natural enemies!

The market will slowly rise after adjustment!
virtued

Activity: 165

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:07:13 PM

Basically just a bunch of FUD unfortunately, hopefully we see some big fiat entering the game in the coming months and see the market on a huge bull run
kloinko1n

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:26:53 PM

It is a pity that the government structures still so strongly affect the crypto currency market. But in the end they lose
Dmcuibap

Activity: 284

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:33:53 PM

The reason everything is dropping. People are scared SEC & The FCC will shutdown exchanges, ICO's and anyone not following securities laws that now also apply to crypto.

SEC Warns Unregistered Cryptocurrency Exchanges Against Listing Security Tokens
http://strategiccoin.com/sec-warns-unregistered-cryptocurrency-exchanges-listing-security-tokens/

The SEC just made it clearer that securities laws apply to most cryptocurrencies and exchanges trading them >
 https://www.cnbc.com/2018/03/07/the-sec-made-it-clearer-that-securities-laws-apply-to-cryptocurrencies.html

U.S. regulator urges registration of cryptocurrency exchanges
https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-usa-sec-crypto/u-s-regulator-urges-registration-of-cryptocurrency-exchanges-idUSKCN1GJ2VI

Cryptocurrencies Plunge 23% Overnight as SEC, Tokyo Whale Trigger Mass Exodus
https://hacked.com/cryptocurrencies-plunge-23-overnight-as-sec-tokyo-whale-trigger-mass-exodus/

What are your thoughts on this matter?
Very agree with your information. All bad news came one time and dump every crypto currencies right now. Keep stay strong Hold everyone. Bad time will over and we will gain green pump soon
Profuter

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:34:44 PM

The reason everything is dropping. People are scared SEC & The FCC will shutdown exchanges, ICO's and anyone not following securities laws that now also apply to crypto.

SEC Warns Unregistered Cryptocurrency Exchanges Against Listing Security Tokens
http://strategiccoin.com/sec-warns-unregistered-cryptocurrency-exchanges-listing-security-tokens/

The SEC just made it clearer that securities laws apply to most cryptocurrencies and exchanges trading them >
 https://www.cnbc.com/2018/03/07/the-sec-made-it-clearer-that-securities-laws-apply-to-cryptocurrencies.html

U.S. regulator urges registration of cryptocurrency exchanges
https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-usa-sec-crypto/u-s-regulator-urges-registration-of-cryptocurrency-exchanges-idUSKCN1GJ2VI

Cryptocurrencies Plunge 23% Overnight as SEC, Tokyo Whale Trigger Mass Exodus
https://hacked.com/cryptocurrencies-plunge-23-overnight-as-sec-tokyo-whale-trigger-mass-exodus/

What are your thoughts on this matter?
This was to be expected, on the one hand it is even good, because there will be less scam projects.
Grim149x

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 12:35:00 PM

Yeah, it's just human psychology. Most people are fearful especially when talking about money. Just a little lose and they feel like it's the end of the world.

Sponsoredby15

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:37:47 PM

Government is doing right now ehh we just have to wait for great news to come because government will not stop if they not completely control the bitcoin. Just hold until the green days will come
kllondd

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:18:26 AM

I think there can be several reasons. This year the crypto currency does not have that popularity. which she had last year. A prolonged fall made many people panic and they sold their assets, which further intensified the fall. In addition, until there is market regulation, large investors will not invest in it
Accts4u2

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:24:45 AM

I think that you might be onto something here, there are always so many things that are contributing the the prices of the coins being down as at now and it has been a build up over time. With some of these things that you have listed, I can see why they can affect the prices of the coins going down. Also the SEC making sure that the exchanges follow the regulations is a big one.

andor.gellenhidi

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:26:02 AM

Probably do not need to raise this topic until the right time has come, as soon as bitcoin starts to fall, will begin their growth and altcoins, so while it seems to me that the fall is far away.
joanne_striker

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:27:48 AM

Well i didnt know there was so much going on around this. Good that im hodling the coins!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: