Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 01:06:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The reason why everything is down!  (Read 624 times)
josephdd1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 513

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:51:13 PM

I believe that this is a kind of manipulation, which is very beneficial to someone. At least for investors and holders to sell their coins at an attractive price

I don't think anybody knows the real reason because the movement of the market is influenced by all different factors and yes it could have been caused by the news, or exchanges or people just selling and panicking.
heartthew

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:58:50 PM

I think that in general the market began to recover and this means that the dump in principle will not last long and the situation will not improve much. Soon the top coins will pump.
chandra12

Activity: 176
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:52:48 PM

Properly, we've transferred earlier every one of these causes, bitcoin provides still left the particular boat dock and also I'd personally wind-surfing to be able to better top previously. The most important thing proper ribbon and bow is always to acquire upwards the price tag on bitcoin because it boost in order that we could reap the benefits of worth that may appear because of this kind of half truths work.
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:41:23 PM

Almost all of Crypto's price increases and decreases were influenced by news that was very influential on Crypto because a few days ago prices rose high because they waited for the moment given by the ETF but what happened was that the ETF was rejected so the price dropped again, so we patiently just played on Crypto because all unexpected things will come and we don't know when prices will rise again quickly, maybe many predict at the end of the year prices will rise quickly but that is just a prediction.
Kobiniki300

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:09:06 AM

Well I think there are more than one reason why the market is really down and prices are plummeting right now.  I think it has to do greatly with the bear market situation
Alex Foman

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:37:46 AM

The most important reason. Which slows down all the work of the crypto currency. This is a recent correction. After all, she left a trail. And we were all worried about this. But already everything is getting better. So, that is not worth worrying about.
melander81

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:42:53 AM

You probably listed the most probably reasons why we are on a down market. Some say it is market manipulation or just investors losing faith in this new technology. I think it is the former. Until we see more people see the benefit of Crypto and begin to understand the potential of it, will help drive mass adoption and more people will invest. Even without approval of ETFs.
dreamycoin

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:24:53 AM

I agree with others, that whale has a huge influence to make a profit. They can play with crypto at any time. They can make coin prices go down so investors panic and sell their coins. After the price drops, he will buy more coins to get a profit.
Z_Max

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:29:49 AM

Already all the manipulations are done, so that the market is approaching the stage of recovery and growth. I really hope for high growth in the future.
colepro

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:32:40 AM

It is because effects of the market. There are many bad information about BTC and altcoin such as Twiter or Facebook which said that they will not accept BTC as payment. That's why there are many people give it up.
lickdyc

Activity: 60

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:36:03 AM

Thank you for sharing the information, the crypto world is too fragile so that a few news can make the price of the currency slump, regardless of whether the news is true or false.
jankekek

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:38:25 AM

The reason why market is going down in each period of time is it's traders who control the prices in the crypto markets or exchanges. Most traders are being panic once they saw that their altcoins being hold our quietly dumped and this will be the reason why they are being panic to sell theirs.
Caogou

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:42:11 AM

I am only confused. The SEC is a US government agency, and ETH is a Russian company. Even if ETH becomes a securities, how do they close foreign companies!
CryptoAlphaStar

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:45:28 AM

This is basically a market capitulation looked from psychological perspective. I think 80% of tokens and altcoins will never recover. The sentiment is very bad now and I don't see it changing until the end of September at least. Forget the tech, sentiment is driving the market now.
Whisper555

Merit: 1

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 10:39:45 AM

I think that the drop in the market may be due to its dumping by Tether (USDT). They have been planning something for a long time, are hiding from the audit, every new issue of the token entails a fall ... If this bubble bursts, then the crisis will affect only the cryptocommunity.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
SindiRokRok

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:27:12 PM

the most appropriate reason is because of the news that made Crypto decline, of course the news is not good news. crypto is too easily exposed to the issue so the price goes up and down.
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:34:46 PM

the most appropriate reason is because of the news that made Crypto decline, of course the news is not good news. crypto is too easily exposed to the issue so the price goes up and down.

in any case, if the artificial manipulation of the crypto-currency market does not stop, then the crypto-currency may fail. Thus, we will be able to observe not development, but quite the opposite phenomena in the crypto-currency market.
ParabellumLite

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:02:32 PM

Cryptocurrency has been severely "damaged" since mid-December. Continuous bad news and speculation about regulatory oversight caused the price to fall further. Cryptocurrency investors are also concerned about hacking and phishing in the cryptocurrency field.
saqwe

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:04:52 PM

Actually, the reasons you stated are very good and true but I also think the market is affected by manipulation of price by the big whales and also low demand because if there is high demand, the price will be high.
Aidah Salimah

Activity: 111
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:13:04 PM

Well I think there are more than one reason why the market is really down and prices are plummeting right now.  I think it has to do greatly with the bear market situation
I think there are many factors that influence the decline of market prices, if in my opinion it might be from investors who no longer believe or too many scam projects that make an imbalance the profits we get do not match the promised project that makes investors start leaving Crypto.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: