Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:29:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The next bitcoin  (Read 330 times)
Hamphser

Activity: 2492
Merit: 327

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:28:15 PM

in my opinion at this time no one can replace bitcoin for the next few years
as for who I can taste ETH is appropriate

For now yes, no one can beat bitcoin on top and only ETH and XRP can replace bitcoin but of course we need more time fo this. I still believe on bitcoin for sure it will continue to improve its system so he can able to sustain is power for more years.
I would consider for ETH to hit the spot but it would really takes time and for XRP? I don't consider this thing to take place even though its being backed by bankster or some instution but its not really enough for it to be considered by people.Nothing on this world would really remain to its place on where there would be a day that it would be replaced but for now we should still cherish on what bitcoin can give.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
JordanOviedo

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:29:26 PM

BTC is the number 1 currency but there are more interesting currencies.
fedykog

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:31:48 PM

The peculiarity of the crypto-currency market is a low entry threshold: new koins appear every month, and many of them have their own patented versions of the block. Theoretically, any of them can surpass the projects listed here and become a new Microsoft. However, universal recognition will take time. The blockade was almost ten years old, but it only got into the spotlight due to the rapid growth of bitcoin; in a sense, bitcoin did for the blockade the same as Yahoo for the Internet. It remains to wait and see...
boss1dg

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:48:05 PM

even if btc reaches to 2-3k $ then i will not say it is bubble ..
and it would be better for serious investors and potential holders ..
bcoz at that time all greedy and panic sellers will be out .. and whose who know crypto will remain ..
it is just start not end , so price is yet to be boomed in coming years .

boss1dg

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:50:40 PM

in my opinion at this time no one can replace bitcoin for the next few years
as for who I can taste ETH is appropriate

For now yes, no one can beat bitcoin on top and only ETH and XRP can replace bitcoin but of course we need more time fo this. I still believe on bitcoin for sure it will continue to improve its system so he can able to sustain is power for more years.
I would consider for ETH to hit the spot but it would really takes time and for XRP? I don't consider this thing to take place even though its being backed by bankster or some instution but its not really enough for it to be considered by people.Nothing on this world would really remain to its place on where there would be a day that it would be replaced but for now we should still cherish on what bitcoin can give.

ETH supply increasing much faster than BTC , and XRP have almost unlimited supply ..

so btc can not be replaced so easily ,, also it is main pair of trading on many exchanges , so it is also a reason to be number 1 .

sunsilk

Activity: 2926
Merit: 620

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:14:29 PM

BTC is the number 1 currency but there are more interesting currencies.
What are those interesting currencies?

XRP
https://www.investopedia.com/news/why-some-claim-ripple-isnt-real-cryptocurrency-0/

so btc can not be replaced so easily ,, also it is main pair of trading on many exchanges , so it is also a reason to be number 1 .
That's right, bitcoin can't be replaced by any crypto contender that thinks they have the power to replace it. All means of purchase and trade in majority of exchanges should go buy bitcoin first.
Bitcoin->alts.

signalbitbot

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 10:19:10 PM

bitcoin is the base, it will always be the first, it seems to me.
blacktux88

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 10:29:28 PM

the next bitcoin will be a seperatly coin in etherum blockchain called ebtc !
time will come , they have to nice ideas !

could be a big number end of the year

A huge bubble? A fad? A hoax?

Whatever the cynics might say about bitcoin, the rise of bitcoin confuses those who dislike him, and makes his loyal followers rich.

Concerns about missed opportunities drive decisions about whether to buy or sell bitcoins, but they are also dangerous.

The spike in bitcoin has stung many people who missed the rally, driving them frantically to find the next bitcoin, or even better, cryptocurrency.

But the market has given us a question: is this really there, or is it worth investing in?

JuliaJi

Activity: 896
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:33:40 PM

Bitcoin and Etherium will be always great investment, also as for me will not be more great coins than BTC and ETH, its parrents of everything)
alendel0n7

Activity: 392

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:38:42 PM

bitcoin is so special that I'm not sure that it can be replaced. Yet he is a certain symbol and face of the cryptoworld. At the same time, everyone understands that it is no longer a convenient means of payment, and the number of transactions in the network is only declining (in February it dropped to the low of the last two years)

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
https://ferrum.network
kirstiemorton23

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:48:02 AM

For me, Bitcoin is worth the demand and supply so it's actually worth investing, but not for the daily transaction. as a side or personal investment, is not the primary choice to invest in startup scope.
lhflyfeihong01

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:27:07 AM

In my mind,the next Bitcoin is BCH and I have invest some money in it.
I really love the new features of the BCH and the hashpower support behind.
I with I made the right choice.
Let the time proves!
rjsmith
Copper Member

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:51:16 AM

The next bitcoin is only bitcoin.bitcoin is always a good investment in cryptoworld.There will be no new bitcoin, Bitcoin is the Grandfather of all Coins.I still believe on bitcoin for sure it will continue to improve its system so he can able to sustain is power for more years.
daow403

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:59:54 AM

The opportunity to wait patiently for the next investment is currently not suitable. If the market can be fully adjusted, then many coins will have large gains.
sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:06:28 AM

Whatever the cynics might say about bitcoin, the rise of bitcoin confuses those who dislike him, and makes his loyal followers rich.

Concerns about missed opportunities drive decisions about whether to buy or sell bitcoins, but they are also dangerous.

The spike in bitcoin has stung many people who missed the rally, driving them frantically to find the next bitcoin, or even better, cryptocurrency.

But the market has given us a question: is this really there, or is it worth investing in?

Finding the next bitcoin or even better cryptocurrency is not actually bad if you don't have enough money to buy some bitcoins. And bitcoin and best altcoins are worth investing especially for a long-term hold.

kamudd

Activity: 466
Merit: 100

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:54:43 AM

So far I have never seen a replacement coin of bitcoin, bitcoin will stay on top and become number one. Although I see ethereum have a great chance to be at the top and as a substitute, but I do not think this is yet the time in the near future.

minttop

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:51:07 PM

Bitcoin will have the same statement position as nowadays for 1-2 year
I don't thik that any of altcoins can overcome him in a not far future
New technologies will give us the answer about new "BTC but not today and now this year
So live your life, trade and get the profit

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:02:27 PM

I wish there should be a heavy competition. Of course yes there is.  It's unpredictable as everyday we could observe different coins come up in the list with a decent percentage hike as per coinmarketcap.com. ECH,  ETH, BITCONNECT are in line behind Bitcoin. Though they struggle to reach even near, it would take time.  But not assurable. XRP and LTC,  Monero and Neo too challenge the top ones as well.  Let's watch.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
target
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1041

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:09:39 PM

People are trying to find a new currency that will perhaps grow faster like how bitcoin do but is also cheaper that they can buy thousands of it for their dream of millions. A dreamer will also want such.  There are lots of cheap tokens that might also rise like how bitcoin do, the very least that I can think of is ETH, NEO and LTC.  They climb up easily but can also drop easily which can make an investor also panic.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
BitindaHouse

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:51:56 PM

In my opinion, bitcoin will definitely have its niche, but not the future of technology, such coins as NEO and ETH.vot they are in front of the planet all will be!

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: