Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:38:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The next bitcoin  (Read 330 times)
Greenkarki

Activity: 420
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:50:32 PM

A huge bubble? A fad? A hoax?

Whatever the cynics might say about bitcoin, the rise of bitcoin confuses those who dislike him, and makes his loyal followers rich.

Concerns about missed opportunities drive decisions about whether to buy or sell bitcoins, but they are also dangerous.

The spike in bitcoin has stung many people who missed the rally, driving them frantically to find the next bitcoin, or even better, cryptocurrency.

But the market has given us a question: is this really there, or is it worth investing in?

In my opinion, bitcoin will definitely have its niche, but not the future of technology, such coins as NEO and ETH.vot they are in front of the planet all will be!

Including NEO, we have coins like Monero, Litecoin, Dash and Maker along with ETH as well have healthy growth in recent days. See "Make" has been holding its place above ETH for a long time as per coinmarketcap. Just refer it. Though BCH and BITCONNECT are from the same family and have shown good growth, the above coins as well are working behind to move forward nearer to Bitcoin. I understand it’s hard to reach, but still competing with one another would seriously grow their own coin's value, name and fame.

Annagashkova

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:25:52 PM

Perhaps bitcoin is the only thing worth buying, because of its limited amount
aksay79

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:39:36 PM

Perhaps bitcoin is the only thing worth buying, because of its limited amount
bitcoin is a big coin and also has a high risk, by buying very little bitcoin to take advantage for now, you should buy altcoin at a lower price

TELLURIA
                       █
                     █████
                   ████████
                  ███████  ██
               ███  ██  ██████ 
             ███████  ██████  ██
           ███████  ██  ██  ██████ 
         ███████  ██████  █████████
       ███████████  ██████  ██████  █
     ███████  ██████  ██████  ██  █████
    ██████  ██  ██████  ██████  █████████ 
      ██  ██████  ██████  █████████████
          ████████  ██████  █████████ 
            ████████  ██  ██  █████
              ████████  ██████  █
                ███████████████
                  ███████████
                    ███████
                     ████
EXCHANGE
|| ANN Telegram Group
WP Telegram Channel
Facebook Twitter Reddit      
euggio

Activity: 433
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:43:46 PM

It is impossible to replace bitcoin. Those who want to enter the crypt will buy it, marching projects will only be dependent on the original component of btc ...            
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:26:19 PM

Bitcoin is not yet ended. It's just the beginning of mass adoption. We're in the phase 1 of mass adoption you can buy as early as now coz eventually bitcoin will go up by incoming  weeks.
zerrtty

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:08:04 AM

The spike in bitcoin has stung many people who missed the rally, driving them frantically to find the next bitcoin, or even better, cryptocurrency.

But the market has given us a question: is this really there, or is it worth investing in?
Bitcoin is the most liquid coin from all crypto-currencies. Bitcoin has prospects. Probably ETF bitcoin will be approved this autumn and positive decisions on market regulation will be made. In this case, very large investors will enter the market.

AlekseyCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:10:01 AM

Until the last bitcoin is mined, I am sure its price will grow, as the cost of mining is constantly growing and, accordingly, the price of bitcoin will also increase. A statement of the fact that its price can reach 500,000 $ believe it is real.
Obligations123

Activity: 156

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:49:25 AM

The next Bitcoin will be monero. They have everything to make it well recognized in cryptocurrencies
Agamatal123

Activity: 188

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:00:45 AM

The next Bitcoin will be ripple, monero but mostly 42coin is most cost than Bitcoin and others coin but not well known
artdata

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:57:03 PM

i think the next bitcoin is ethereum  Cheesy
yon

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:00:05 PM

xrp is the best concept for next bitcoin
kulitmanggis

Activity: 233

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:24:59 PM

it seems that bitcoin can never be defeated by any coin because fixed bitcoin remains the most expensive and bitcoin remains the number one. it's because bitcoin has a very high demand.
Adio

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:15:37 PM

I think that Bitcoin is worth buying, because his time has not yet ended. Those who say that Bitcoin is outdated, has no value very deeply are mistaken.
True talk buddy,  those who think bitcoin is obsolete really don't understand what bitcoin got to offer and perhaps maybe they don't know what blockchain technology can offer,  bitcoin is definitely worth buying now
parlament9

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:47:35 PM

I think all who sit at this forum, and especially have cryptocurrency on the accounts understand where they have climbed and where they are. It is worth waiting just a little and your patience will be rewarded, I don't even understand why such subjects arise)

SergeyGvo

Activity: 294
Merit: 23

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:20:52 PM

next year, there may be a financial crisis due to the growing trade wars between the USA and China, and this in turn will affect the stock markets. So, in fact, there are even more willing people, but they, you know, want regulation, stability, licensing exchanges and all that.

In general, invest in national currencies only those cues that are ready to lose
Fatman861

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:11:49 PM

I think that the next bitcoin could easily be either the Throne or the Etherium. I really believe in the Throne and the Etherium! I am confident that these coins will rise in price at least 100 times until the end of 2019. At least, my predictions have been repeatedly confirmed. I also like Vergé. I think that this coin has a great future.
dFRGOLDMEN
Copper Member

Activity: 152

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:40:56 PM

I think that there will be no more bitcoin, he is the only one! So there will not be, maybe just something similar to it, but it will not equal bitcoin!
Cliarbikr

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:06:14 AM

Now everyone is looking at the bear market and stop believing in bitcoin and crypto currency. But few people look at the dynamics of bitcoin for all the years. In 2014 and 2015 there was a very long market correction, but then bitcoin showed everyone what is capable of

IRONX         
 THE BEST IN TRADING     |     THE BEST IN CRYPTO
Fully Regulated
NancyGamipiaretRa

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:31:49 AM

i think next bitcoin maby willbe ETHereum on TON (telegram open network)
Abu Shadow

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:18:11 AM

i think next bitcoin maby willbe ETHereum on TON (telegram open network)

Ethereum can't be the next bitcoin...and no other existing coins can dethrone the supremacy of bitcoin as this is a popular currency that has huge volume in the market. Maybe in next 10 years a new coin will be develop with much adoptions than the existing coins we have. 

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: