Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 06:39:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is better than gold  (Read 2151 times)
saab9597

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:11:41 AM

Now , I dont think that Bitcoin is a future crypto. Bitcoin gave  a big  opportunities to others cryptocoins like ether for example.  I think that in the near future there will be other cryptocurrencies  much more promising than bitcoin.
Musia

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

https://saturn.black

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:24:55 AM

Gold is proven throughout the ages and is performing well while bitcoin is still very new. But this means that bitcoin has better potential than gold. Imagine the price of bitcoin when it becomes mainstream.
I do not agree with you. Gold exists. This is of practical value. Gold is used in technology and has its price. Bitcoin is a virtual coin. It can disappear at any moment

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
putrisa

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:54:53 AM

yes of course bitcoin better than gold because I think the total supply of bitcoin is only a few and limited which is likely to make the price becomes very expensive while the gold in my opinion the total supply of gold is still very much and unlimited and it makes gold prices tend to be stable can provide a lot of benefits.
Widgetloxz

Activity: 17

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:01:57 PM

yes of course bitcoin better than gold because I think the total supply of bitcoin is only a few and limited which is likely to make the price becomes very expensive while the gold in my opinion the total supply of gold is still very much and unlimited and it makes gold prices tend to be stable can provide a lot of benefits.

Not only that, gold price is pretty-much manipulated which means that it does not truly reflect its supply vs demand.
arumiedes

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:07:49 PM

From an investment point of view, bitcoin is more about gold than it is about other currencies. That's because as an asset, bitcoin and gold have a lot in common. Both are limited to supply, both have functions to use, and many believe that, despite their large price fluctuations, they remain a good store of value. Compared to gold and currency investment returns in the past five years, the currency's performance is far better than the so-called precious metals, the gold year less than 6%, the currency of the annualized rate of return is 155%. These rich returns show that bitcoin has excited investors about the prospect of putting money into such a new asset class.

Compared with the gold standard, the value of the currency rising and proven performance, investors can be used to measure the investment of the world's leading digital currency future opportunity and risk indicators.
For the short term, I think investing in bitcoin is the right choice.
Currently, Bitcoin is more profitable than gold.
Many investors choose bitcoin investment because it is more profitable.
tonmoycrypto

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:12:54 PM

YupBitcoin is better than gold btc is a  part of digital currency. Value of btc increasing day by day on the other hand gold price is not increasing day by day.
Kobro

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:13:08 PM

Bitcoin is the crypto of the future. Bitcoin provides great opportunities for other Cryptocoin like ether for example, in the near future there will be another Cryptocurrency that is much more promising than Bitcoin.

Bitcoin is the most valuable currency, but gold has been used by humans as an ornament for a long time.

Bitcoin can beat gold in all aspects and ways more valuable than gold, and I agree that Bitcoin can compete with gold, but gold is more stable. because gold is a very valuable thing known and recognized by everyone in all countries.

I always agree that gold is better than Bitcoin, although Bitcoin is no less valuable.
Firefox07

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:16:12 PM

For me gold is always better than gold. Even if the value of bitcoin i higher than the value of gold. This is not the only basis to say that bitcoin is better than gold. Gold is more use by many people.

mithon2017

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:22:52 PM

I think, Bitcoin is better than gold.because Bitcoin is the best Cripto currency of online Market place.it can use all worldwide. Bitcoin investment very promising.  Bitcoin PRICE   increasing day by day. If you invest Bitcoin, you can get return your money, if its price are high and you will earning  lot of money.on the other hand gold price is  stable and its price are not increases .  so Bitcoin investment are better than gold. Bitcoin transaction are esy .. yon can exchange Bitcoin others currency..So Bitcoin is really good.
SilentBeat

Activity: 35

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:23:39 PM

bitcoin and gold can be said a lot similar with each other, like gold, which has a limited number resemblance with bitcoin where bitcoin is not that easy to gain or buy. but gold never loose its worth but increase as the time pass by. bitcoin somehow drops drastically. but still bitcoin and gold is surely a good investment.
Alex789

Activity: 119

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:28:29 PM

because gold has existed from time immemorial, but gold has never lost its value but increased over time, different from bitcoin, bitcoin is the currency of the future is more brilliant, because at this time although the price is not stable we are patient just hope in this will be the currency that dominates the world.
wheirs

Activity: 53

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:31:25 PM

Bitcoin is better than gold in terms of possible income and roi, but if there will be world war or some other bad scenery then gold will be more useful.
Henisusan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:33:48 PM

Personally, I think that I cannot judge which is better between the two. Both are very special, worthy, and precious. What makes the two similar is that they are a precious worth investment for long term. However, both gold and Bitcoin actually has their special characters, function, and uniqueness. Gold is, however, a very precious investment in which the price will always grow systematically. On the other hand, Bitcoin is unique as it is a cryptocurrency that can be used every time for short and long-term investment. It is a product of high technology in this global era. I think both has its great chance for better future investment within their risks.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
retnoanjani

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 02:53:40 PM

For me gold is always better than gold. Even if the value of bitcoin i higher than the value of gold. This is not the only basis to say that bitcoin is better than gold. Gold is more use by many people.
Do you mean gold better than bitcoin?
I think so too, but if using both will be more profitable. Gold has real value and bitcoin has a faster price movement, would not it be better to combine the two?

Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 02:58:38 PM

Gold is proven throughout the ages and is performing well while bitcoin is still very new. But this means that bitcoin has better potential than gold. Imagine the price of bitcoin when it becomes mainstream.
No I beg to disagree with this because I still believe that gold is still valuable than bitcoin. Remember that gold is not just for transaction or trading it could be used too in making jewelries and accessories. Other than that it's having a higher value than of bitcoin. The better way to compare it is the potential of bitcoin to be a best trade material.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
talal8901

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:59:59 PM

Bitcoin is not restricted , But Gold is Smiley
qwerty12

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:01:52 PM

yes I agree with that, although many people say bitcoin has something in common with gold, but I think bitcoin is better and gold, for example, Can you shoping online using gold? I do not think so. But with Bitcoin, you can do it in a much easier way.
zxcv cool

Activity: 134

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:06:56 PM

BTC is better than gold with an upper limit and more liquidity, which is convenient for trading and can be traded around the world.

makolz26

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:28:40 PM

BTC is better than gold with an upper limit and more liquidity, which is convenient for trading and can be traded around the world.

For some people, it may true that gold is better that bitcoin because it is decentralized and is protected by the government and there is an assurance that you will gonna earn on it is not how much you can earn here in bitcoin, in bitcoin much risky but higher profit if ever.
mutrang23

Activity: 484

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:30:51 PM

I notice that Bitcoin cannot be better than gold. Bitcoin is volatile, and it's perfect for venture capitalists. Gold has a stable value and gold price fluctuates not so strong, so I think gold is better than Bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: