Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:28:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is better than gold  (Read 2149 times)
WebTera

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:09:45 PM

Gold is more reliable, so it still remains relevant as an investment, even after many years, people will invest in it. And bitcoin is an investment of a new generation.
Pyr3x

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:13:07 PM

I still believe that to compare bitcoin and gold are unwanted. They are completely different and are not competitors to each other. Just invest in what you like best.

[/quote]

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█       P A X F U L       █  █        ЛУЧШAЯ P2P ПЛATФOPMA ДЛЯ CДEЛOК C БИTКOИHOM         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█  █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
dear53

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:27:19 PM

Yes bitcoin is better then gold.Gold price ups in a very slow process.On the other hand bitcoin is more powerful then gold.Bitcoin price going to ups in a very healthy process.Different of bitcoin price and gold price is very high.In a few years ago who invest in bitcoin and who invest in gold i saw everyone and the different of two investor is who invest in bitcoin they change there life now.Gold investor are not get profit like bitcoin investor.Bitcoin price ups in a very short time 5/6 double from gold.So there is no doubt to bitcoin is better then gold... Smiley Smiley Smiley

Your ever Smiley
lelangsabun

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:30:13 PM

agree with it, bitcoin are better than gold because it decentralized and transparancy of any kind information and circulation surplus, gold is make me confused because i don't know the truth about it supply
Kambal2000

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:33:22 PM

agree with it, bitcoin are better than gold because it decentralized and transparancy of any kind information and circulation surplus, gold is make me confused because i don't know the truth about it supply
Just look at it, if gold is better than gold then for sure many people are now become millionaire because of it, but it is not since they are just having an extra income too but won't make your life better just like what cryptocurrency is doing into your life.
madhabilota

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:40:04 PM

Bartering >Precious metals >Paper >Plastic cards >Digital
Itjoker

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:58:42 PM

Personally I don't think that gold is better than gold. This is two different assets and each of them has own advantages. Of course bitcoin more profitable but it is also more risky. Gold is a time-tested real asset, which is much more stable than bitcoin and more predictable.
I prefer to invest into both of these assets.
nissin666

Activity: 221

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:10:18 PM

I think bitcoin is different from gold, both have the same thing but I think the difference is also far away. bitcoin we can call it with something not seen because we can only see the numbers while gold is the real form. if people do not understand bitcoin then it will be very hard to believe different bitcoins with gold more easily believe invest in gold. bitcoin can indeed generate big profits but the risk is also great because bitcoin prices are very easy to go down. Unlike the more stable gold.
Bodik1710

Activity: 57

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:19:10 PM

I think that Bitcoin is our new era.Gold and silver is not actually.Our future is cryptocurrency because we can all by Bitcoin
Iamdavid

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:25:49 PM

I can't say bitcoin is better than gold cause they serve different purpose, gold mining can be used to make different products while bitcoin is a currency for making purchase or payment.
Kambal2000

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:32:55 PM

I can't say bitcoin is better than gold cause they serve different purpose, gold mining can be used to make different products while bitcoin is a currency for making purchase or payment.
Well, what is referring here if which is more profitable to the two of them which is very obvious that the more profitable is bitcoin over gold, as you can actually earn in bitcoin in just a short period of time if we can just handle our money well and can invest in the right coins.
Xardasim

Activity: 1624
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:41:50 PM

I can not understand why the price of gold is so high, because the reason of  value of gold is that it is not much in the world. So, if you think iron was found in the earth less, it would be the most valuable metal.
But when we look at Bitcoin, we can clearly see the future money of the world.
Oil, gold and other worthless things will be valueless after the next 20 years.
btcCoincart

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:46:09 PM

As my opinion, gold is what you see, bitcoin is just belong to blockchain, what if one day it disappear?
It's a sad story but you have to think about the history too bro Smiley
Happy trading!
dancingnancy

Activity: 661
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:11:43 PM

From an investment point of view, bitcoin is more about gold than it is about other currencies. That's because as an asset, bitcoin and gold have a lot in common. Both are limited to supply, both have functions to use, and many believe that, despite their large price fluctuations, they remain a good store of value. Compared to gold and currency investment returns in the past five years, the currency's performance is far better than the so-called precious metals, gold year loss than 6%, the currency of the annualized rate of return is 155%. These rich returns show that bitcoin has excited investors about the prospect of putting money into such a new asset class.

Compared with the gold standard, the value of the currency rising and proven performance, investors can be used to measure the investment of the world's leading digital currency future opportunity and risk indicators.
Gold has much more popularity than btc. It also has much more accessibility form laymen. Gold is vetter for long term investments like an asset. Btc in the other hand according to me is treated like a currency for quick profit earning.
salink

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:27:14 PM

Depending on the aspect, gold has the rate of price movement is not too large and is a safe choice for your property, while bitcoin, although fluctuating in value but high profitability in the future. Which one has its strengths, depending on whether you want to invest or keep your assets safe?
Casey7

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:31:12 PM

From an investment point of view, bitcoin is more about gold than it is about other currencies. That's because as an asset, bitcoin and gold have a lot in common. Both are limited to supply, both have functions to use, and many believe that, despite their large price fluctuations, they remain a good store of value. Compared to gold and currency investment returns in the past five years, the currency's performance is far better than the so-called precious metals, gold year loss than 6%, the currency of the annualized rate of return is 155%. These rich returns show that bitcoin has excited investors about the prospect of putting money into such a new asset class.

Compared with the gold standard, the value of the currency rising and proven performance, investors can be used to measure the investment of the world's leading digital currency future opportunity and risk indicators.

it is always the topic here in this discussion and it never gets old. i think bitcoin and gold have their unique differences, bitcoins value is volatile while gold does not its value remains constant and that could be a great thing. however bitcoin is digitally based so i think that is much better.
When we talk two things with two different characteristic and use, we will never know which one is better. They are uniques different between them like you told above.
But when we talk about one sector that is investment, i know bitcoin is better because it has more profitable chance. But talking the whole function then bitcoin is never using for jewelry like gold did.
SMSabuj

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

I am a professional Web Designer and Developer

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:59:13 PM

Yes, Bitcoin is better than gold. Bitcoin is a digital currency. And Bitcoin is more than profitable than gold. Bitcoin holding can give you sure profit but gold cannot give that. And Bitcoin price is so high that gold.
Ingoats

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:01:54 PM

In some ways,it is ineed better to gold but there are some factors whereas gold is better than Bitcoin such as for a having a stable msrket value which means that it is less risky to invest than Bitcoin that is having a volatile market value. It is jist that Bitcoin is more profitable because its market value is increasing at a higher rate than gold.
ajeef

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:16:49 PM

Yes and no, gold is more safe because it doesn't have such pump and dump moves as bitcoin, if you are looking to make some money quick try bitcoin. Beside of that you can actually show and hold gold and use it in jewlery, cars, industry, kitchen... You can't use bitcoin on things like that, cause it only exist as coin which you can actually touch and that is it, so gold has bigger value at people but not as a a currency
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:24:31 PM

I do not want to say which one is better between bitcoin and gold. Both have their respective advantages and both are worthy of our investment, but bitcoin is more speculative than gold which has fundamental fundamentals, so it is not possible to speculate the price of gold.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: