Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:18:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is better than gold  (Read 2151 times)
Kita Kita

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:45:44 PM

Both bitcoins and gold are great for long term investment but bitcoins might be more profitable but also has high risk of drop and uncertainty whereas gold is safer investment and increases very slowly and steadily.Bitcoins and gold both are limited in amount making them more valuable assets in future.IMO bitcoins are better than gold from investment point of view.

I  agree with this because both beat greens and gold and investments.  Summarizing all our perspectives these two will still be an investment even if gold is a physical investment in bitcoin is a digital one.  Before other people gold is better than bitcoin but for other people also  bitcoin is better than gold.  But for me I think they are both better because it still depends on the perspective were gonna see if which one is better in this way and in that way  

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
ajoygb

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:51:07 PM

Bitcoin is different from gold ,  for gold is so called safe assets but the rising popularity of bitcoin is hard to ignore for is it a better investment than gold. For we are in digital world where in transactions is easy.  Unlike gold, for instance, Bitcoin is a convenient medium of payments around the globe.But gold has its own advantages, too it can be used as an outright gift, to make jewelry, and in manufacturing of certain products.
deepakg2m
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 04:00:36 PM

I think bitcoin is better than gold. We can compare the profit between gold and bitcoin. I believe that bitcoin will bring you much profit. Gold is high value but its growth and profitability in the future will be lower than bitcoin. I think many investors will choose bitcoin to invest because its economic potential in the future is huge
If we speak about profit bitcoin is really amazing than gold. I believe that bitcoin is more amazing than gold because bitcoin has a high volatility, and every time we may have a big opportunity on the bitcoin feild. While in gold i think we cannot really afford to invest on it and it is maybe only for rich people. Simple person may not have an opportunity in gold because gold is really stable and always in a high price.

My opinion is bit different. It is not unknown that both BITCOIN as well as GOLD have different advantages and also disadvantages.BITCOIN gives frequent and huge profits but it can also give frequent losses  which is opposite in case of GOLD. Talking of rich and poor though rich can afford GOLD easily but for poor also GOLD is much more useful as the chances of loss and other dangers like hacking are approximately negligible while for BITCOIN it is vice versa.

🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴 Global Sharing App / RENTO / Share, Rent, Profit - Everything You want 🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴
Website
anussayme

Activity: 72

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:05:01 PM

From an investment point of view, bitcoin is more about gold than it is about other currencies. That's because as an asset, bitcoin and gold have a lot in common. Both are limited to supply, both have functions to use, and many believe that, despite their large price fluctuations, they remain a good store of value. Compared to gold and currency investment returns in the past five years, the currency's performance is far better than the so-called precious metals, gold year loss than 6%, the currency of the annualized rate of return is 155%. These rich returns show that bitcoin has excited investors about the prospect of putting money into such a new asset class.

Compared with the gold standard, the value of the currency rising and proven performance, investors can be used to measure the investment of the world's leading digital currency future opportunity and risk indicators.
I do not think that gold is better than Bitcoin because now there are lots of strong currencies, of which Bitcoin is the most developed currency in the market, it can be said that the current price of gold is quite stable. but not better than Bitcoin.
Dapper

Activity: 560
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:05:14 PM

Put away the same value: your 50 bitcoins or around 8 1/2 kilograms of gold away in a safe for 50 years... after 50 years, you can be fairly sure that your gold will be fairly valuable.   For your bitcoins, either you'll have an extremely valuable (maybe even 1000X) amount of bitcoins or you'll have something that is worth nothing.   There is very little chance that your gold will be worth nothing.   So it depends on your goals and standards.  

What most bitcoin proponents will usually say is... oh, it's the future and so good and so profitable, but then they ignore the possibility that it might be worth nothing.  

sent from my X6
Jupeter

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:05:53 PM

I can not understand why the price of gold is so high, because the reason of  value of gold is that it is not much in the world. So, if you think iron was found in the earth less, it would be the most valuable metal.
But when we look at Bitcoin, we can clearly see the future money of the world.
Oil, gold and other worthless things will be valueless after the next 20 years.

For me bitcoin is better than gold.  Because I have bitcoin and I don't have gold.  So for me is it kind it is better because between gives me a lot of benefits like financially because it gives me financially stable unlike  gold that I don't have

TrolWolf

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:05:56 PM

Gold can not make you a lot of money.Bitcoin can make you so rich.But can also leave without money.İt is important to remember that there are risks.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN

Tahir460pk

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 04:07:26 PM

its a better way to invest for good profit in old times people purchase gold and hold it when prices gone up at that time they sold but now a time change way of investing are advance available many people who know about it they invest here in bitcoin so moving to this way its future going bright with the time passing as per opinions.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:08:12 PM

Unlike gold, for instance, Bitcoin is a convenient medium of payments around the globe and this advantage make Bitcoin much more better than gold for me.
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:41:38 PM

Of course, gold that has long existed in the world as an asset to invest still has a low price when compared with bitcoin. In the digital era as now crypto is very promising as an asset to invest. So it's been proven that bitcoin is better than gold.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Dessy Nurvianti

Activity: 113

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:45:13 PM

I think bitcoin is of course better than gold, Because Bitcoin can we use for investment in the long term. Moreover Bitcoin is supported by blockchain technology for every existing transaction. Unlike gold, gold that we often see very vulnerable to theft, robbery, and other criminal things. Therefore I think Bitcoin is of course better than Gold. If friends have a better opinion of me please let me know.  Wink
Happydd

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:49:28 PM

I think bitcoin is not better than gold. Because bitcoin is a virtual currency. Bitcoin price is not stable. Many countries like China, India do not accept bitcoin coins. Gold is accepted internationally.
komatovo

Activity: 71

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:50:25 PM

I think bitcoin is of course better than gold, Because Bitcoin can we use for investment in the long term. Moreover Bitcoin is supported by blockchain technology for every existing transaction. Unlike gold, gold that we often see very vulnerable to theft, robbery, and other criminal things. Therefore I think Bitcoin is of course better than Gold. If friends have a better opinion of me please let me know.  Wink
There is a certain finite amount of bitcoin that can ever exist. Gold gets mined and mined and mined. Maybe there’s a finite amount of gold in the world, but cryptocurrency is even more mathematical and regulated and nobody can change mathematics.
seattlenonsmoker

Activity: 251

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:56:53 PM

The bitcoin is emitted by the users themselves and therefore its strength depends on whether the community supports it. While the network bitcoin has only a few years, so it's too early to draw any conclusions about its durability. Nevertheless, attempts at regulation and unsuccessful attacks by hackers have already demonstrated that it is not so easy to overthrow bitcoin.
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 04:58:26 PM

I think bitcoin is not better than gold. Because bitcoin is a virtual currency it can disappear. Many countries like China do not accept bitcoin coins. You can not keep long-term bitcoin. But gold is believed by many. So gold is always better than bitcoin.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Mikado$

Activity: 170

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:58:38 PM

Not sure at this point. But the future can happen. Gold has been formed in the essential essence of everyday life as a habit of human need. Despite the same characteristics of decentralized supply and dependence on the mining process. However, the volume of gold is still greater than the total volume of bitcoin produced. In addition, gold is tested and has policies that are guaranteed and guaranteed by the government. Bitcoin is formed 10 years, But it has brought the utility and popularity in recent years. With the advancement of media and technology. I think the future bitcoin will be a better investment choice than gold.
yarozaqu

Activity: 31

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:03:16 PM

From an investment point of view, bitcoin is more about gold than it is about other currencies. That's because as an asset, bitcoin and gold have a lot in common. Both are limited to supply, both have functions to use, and many believe that, despite their large price fluctuations, they remain a good store of value. Compared to gold and currency investment returns in the past five years, the currency's performance is far better than the so-called precious metals, gold year loss than 6%, the currency of the annualized rate of return is 155%. These rich returns show that bitcoin has excited investors about the prospect of putting money into such a new asset class.

Compared with the gold standard, the value of the currency rising and proven performance, investors can be used to measure the investment of the world's leading digital currency future opportunity and risk indicators.

off course. bitcoin is the future crypto currency, it is the payment system. every one in future need crypto to online transactions.
oraclepay

Activity: 59

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:07:45 PM

Yes of course, Bitcoin is better than Gold. Because this Blockchain technology is going to be the best technology for at least one decade.

So in my point of view Bitcoin is the best investment for at least 10 years till now.

This market will be stablized after a decade and then our profit will also been stablized.

So best time till 10 years from now.
bentong talong

Activity: 383

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:12:37 PM

I agree that Bitcoin is better than gold, the value of Bitcoin is getting higher while the value of gold is stable. Thus, there's a high probability that Bitcoin will make you rich than gold.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
candra raditya
Copper Member

Activity: 455

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:22:26 PM

Yes arguably better bitcoin than gold, because bitcoin can rise high and it allows good benefits, but bitcoin also has a much higher risk than gold.

(x)  BabyRottweiler             [[[ [[ [   polycat.finance   ] ]] ]]]
                      Fast, secure, irreversible and efficient value transfers                     
[★] Facebook   [★] Twitter   [★] Telegram   [★] Reddit   [★] Discord   [★]
Medium
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: