Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:38:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When will the market recover?  (Read 3963 times)
max65

Activity: 273
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:41:02 AM

No one can predict  or can tell that when will the cryptocurrencies market recover.What we trying to do with may best friend time to time we update the chart if the price will goes down for our limit we buy it.We had a plan that for 5 year we sell it.
carnitastaco

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:43:01 AM

I thought that this would happen after the Chinese New Year, but it passed, and the market fell even more. I do not know. I hope this does not take 2 years like last time
Jeepney_koh

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:47:38 AM

Up to now, this year is very bad for crypto investors. Everybody hopes a uptrend soon. But no one can say when it happen exactly. Some people say in april, it will start and go to peak in june and decline in august again. Some says gradual increase will happen from april to year end. Some people already converted all coins to usdt and hope further decline may be to 5k -6k. Very difficult to guess. But bitcoin will not dead. We can say it without any doubt.

What do you think about this? Will we see the downtrend continuously?

The crypto market is continually decreasing. I was also hoping that it will recover this year but it seems that it is hard to go up again. There are many factors affecting the price like the recent issues on regulations, banning and scams. If this price will continue to drop, more and more investors will be discouraged to invest.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Lucky_U

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:50:00 AM

Up to now, this year is very bad for crypto investors. Everybody hopes a uptrend soon. But no one can say when it happen exactly. Some people say in april, it will start and go to peak in june and decline in august again. Some says gradual increase will happen from april to year end. Some people already converted all coins to usdt and hope further decline may be to 5k -6k. Very difficult to guess. But bitcoin will not dead. We can say it without any doubt.

No one knows, but I think the next highest point of market grow we will see in June/July and gradually grow from May.
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:54:44 AM

I can see with current situation all market still not take sides on bitcoin especially whale trader.
But if you can see , every year in the beginning of quarter year , every coin experience downtrend so it's still normal thing IMO.

Just take a look for second quarter, if there is no change , I think this will be the worst day for btc !
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:00:53 AM

Once big investors deliberately bring prices down, I am sure that it will soon be restored. Because when the market is going down, large investors can buy in large quantities, then the market will quickly go up.
Even cryptocurrency become popular and even its working until now no one can known when the market recover of its dumping. I think its better if we wait to rise because that the only thing we can do, also im pretty sure it will be back in normal again once the investor put their coin to invest again, surely it will immediately rise again.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
nguli

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:35:03 AM

I think bitcoin is a digital currency that helps transactions between countries proven to facilitate the process of delivery just need to buy bitcoin and then we can use to buy anything.
hardalisas

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:43:45 AM

As I understand it, the current bearish market is due to regulations from governments.
There are not so many new investors joining cryptocurrency, and some existing ones are escaping it.
CrazeCoinz

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:49:59 AM
Last edit: March 11, 2018, 10:58:59 AM by CrazeCoinz

Sooner it will recover, after those people finish dumping their coins and this gonna take enough time to recover. We need to be patient to wait as this will surely bounce back after the downfall. I think it just a correction to align the price where it should be. Although cryptocurrency has unpredictable price as we can't know when those investors wants to sell their coins.
Thamon

Activity: 135

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:50:46 AM

Bitcoin Cash climbed sharply today, pushing higher as the broader cryptocurrency market continued to recover from its recent weakness .
IraKit

Activity: 444
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:53:15 AM

It is necessary for this market that all new people came to it. Without new investments cryptomarket will continue to fall and it will proceed until don't begin to invest big money in it.
Agamemnus

Activity: 267

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:15:28 AM

No one can really predict that right now as Bitcoin could drop up to $3k. If that happens expect blood on the streets. But I don't think Bitcoin is going below that price level. The markets should recover after that as there is no way to go but up then.

unisilver

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:21:10 AM

Once big investors deliberately bring prices down, I am sure that it will soon be restored. Because when the market is going down, large investors can buy in large quantities, then the market will quickly go up.

That's true. Most probably most of the investor will decided to invest if the market goes down because that's the only time they can afford it. so, the higher market will come back as soon as the market goes up.
dtimmy

Activity: 205
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:29:13 AM

That's true. Most probably most of the investor will decided to invest if the market goes down because that's the only time they can afford it. so, the higher market will come back as soon as the market goes up.

I support you with what you just said, but let all hope investors come out and buy..
RushKing

Activity: 192
Merit: 24

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:31:15 AM

Just wait for it return a week or a month then do some bounty so you can kill time patience is a must so you can gain more profits because we never knew that the token you hold might pump if you wait a little longer
dedelp01

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:35:32 AM

Its just bitcoin.. Try looking at other projects you might have overlooked them. There are altcoins that are good for investment this time of month. You can wait for BTC to rise again. In the meantime, why not try other crypto?

ZENODYS.com ││ Making every digital asset just a drag and drop away
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●
samycoin

Activity: 812

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:37:32 AM

We need to be patient about this situation and hold on what we have,like other said that this is the part of crypto to have down times in the market. But I believe that market will back to rise up price again.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:40:24 AM

There is a lot of institutional money that would love to invest in cryptocurrencies but are not able to because the regulatory framework is not in place yet.  A lot of the recent downturn can be attributed to the US Government taking the first steps to regulate exchanges. This should not be considered a negative. As the SEC develops regulations around cryptocurrency exchanges all lot more money will flow in and the prices will rise.

Akiko

Activity: 896
Merit: 198

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:41:30 AM

I think it better to wait and be positive that this year crypto will push on the market so plz be patience.

Suslived

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:42:20 AM

Market is actually already recovering. Are you a real day trader?

In my opinion, you should not even worry about whether market is green or not, because looking at the bigger picture, crypto is here to stay and will always be green in the end.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: