Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:48:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When will the market recover?  (Read 3948 times)
themistocleess

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:29:08 PM

i think the market will recover in the end of the year.

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
https://cartesi.io/
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
princehandsome

Activity: 731
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:33:39 PM

Up to now, this year is very bad for crypto investors. Everybody hopes a uptrend soon. But no one can say when it happen exactly. Some people say in april, it will start and go to peak in june and decline in august again. Some says gradual increase will happen from april to year end. Some people already converted all coins to usdt and hope further decline may be to 5k -6k. Very difficult to guess. But bitcoin will not dead. We can say it without any doubt.

What do you think about this? Will we see the downtrend continuously?
this is an early stage for the rise in coin prices and now the price Bitcoin have come back green. i'm still believe if on the moon april all the price coin will increase but may not will last long. actually this year is very good to buy all altcoin because the price sometimes go up sometimes down. you should not hesitate to say Bitcoin will not die because Bitcoin will forever remain alive from time to time.
boonsterx

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:37:00 PM

Right now no one can really tell when the market will recover... each time the market rises there will be bad news that will trigger another selldown.

The endless bad news does not seem to end.

But I do think that once the market finishes all the bad news, the recovery will be sustained and we will see All-Time-Highs again.

So in the mean time, hold on tight for the ride and hold on to the strong coins that are showing resilience during this bearish period.

mlkvch

Activity: 120
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 02:40:31 PM

I'm sure the crypto market will recover by the end of March - beginning of April. The same happens every year - 2015, 2016, 2017.
hitrawal91

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 02:40:49 PM

Up to now, this year is very bad for crypto investors. Everybody hopes a uptrend soon. But no one can say when it happen exactly. Some people say in april, it will start and go to peak in june and decline in august again. Some says gradual increase will happen from april to year end. Some people already converted all coins to usdt and hope further decline may be to 5k -6k. Very difficult to guess. But bitcoin will not dead. We can say it without any doubt.

What do you think about this? Will we see the downtrend continuously?

Yes, this year is almost started with the downtrend, but there is no reason to lose hope. Yes even i think that from the month of April we will soon see a good rally where you could easily take your trade positions and make some good amount of money and this i am saying because of Elliott wave's prediction. There is no chances to see bitcoin dead and i am expecting to see a good rally during the next few forks and if it occurs during the summer months time then you will sure to see a big rally for sure as volume tends to increase in the summer months time as people try to invest at that time.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:57:23 PM

I'm sure the crypto market will recover by the end of March - beginning of April. The same happens every year - 2015, 2016, 2017.

Careful - the market continues to go down in 2014 and 2015...

Bear markets in crypto can be brutal.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
rammanbl4

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:34:59 PM

I think its going to recover closer to the summer - the end of april, may. Every year we can see the uprise this period. Dont worry, everything will be fine
Euroda

Activity: 370

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:40:14 PM

dump is just normal for the market return from the market after 1 week or 2 week don't worry it it is just normal for the market just wait the market will recover dont worry about it

luongdk

Activity: 686
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:55:44 PM

If you think logically, if market is falling - it means that somebody needs it)
So nobody canceled speculations, that's why I think there wouldn't be huge rising soon, most likely just undulating movements.
Dolarin

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:08:57 PM

I think we're about to fall to$7,500. It seems to me that bitcoin will flat the next few months. I are not yet waiting for a bullish trend. IMHO
Rostock

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:13:18 PM

I think it will happen closer to summer. Many hoped that it would be in March, but now we can assume that it will be in late spring or early summer.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:14:14 PM

dump is just normal for the market return from the market after 1 week or 2 week don't worry it it is just normal for the market just wait the market will recover dont worry about it
That's right, we must be positive at all times because we already that this will really happen and everything will be back to normal. Just keep holding and we should continue to support crypto no matter what happen.
kinki32

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:15:51 PM

From last three months was huge news against bitcoin. Bitpay provided is dirty game and last investors of MTGOX selling their bitcoins. Need hodl and be strong on long position.
joselitobayagbag

Activity: 231

Augmented Reality World Discovered

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:16:48 PM

Do not ask for other's prediction,because no one can really predict unless you are a prophet and your words could make some difference,people who are claiming this and that will happen into specific dates will be just giving mind conditioning to the community so that those noob investors will invest to the cryptocurrencies even if the coin or project sucks.

No one will ever know only those people who are manipulating tha whoke market.

Valentina Ambassador

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

REPUBLIA PRE-SALE : Aug 23rd

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:17:02 PM

Hello! What do you think we are magic people!? Hard to predict such crazy cryptocurrency market because almost every news affects on this market and shaking it hard! I think correction will be after half of year but its still not about all market I just talking about some of them.

aborjin

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:20:27 PM

I think the market will be fine soon.We should not act hastily and trade.When the stock market will continue upward trend in starts.A big increase will come.

.▄███     ██████     ███▄
██████   ███████   ██████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
  ██████████████████████
   █████████  ████████
    ██████    ██████
    ███████    ██████
   █████████  █████████
  ██████████████████████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
██████   ██████   ██████
 ▀███     ██████     ███▀
IMPRESSIO     ▄███████████████▄
     ██             ██
     ▀███████████████▀
           ██ ██
           ██ ██
       ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄███▄
    ▄███▀▀       ▀▀████ ▀██▄
  ▄██▀   ▄▄█████▄▄   ▀██▄ ██
 ▄██  ▄███  █  █████▄  ██▄█▀
 ██  ███         █████  ██
██  ██████  ███   █████  ██
██  ██████  ▀▀▀  ▄█████  ██
██  ██████  ▄▄▄▄  █████  ██
██  ██████  ████   ████  ██
 ██  ███          ████  ██
 ▀██  ▀███  █  █████▀  ██▀
  ▀██▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
sycaburatan

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:21:56 PM

No one on earth would ever know unless you are satoshi and you can manipulate the whole market in just one sell off,usually people's prediction are based on the fundamentals or the history from the past few years and that doesnt give any certainty to the situation we are into,history mostlikely is repeating itself but this year is too differnt.

Blas

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:23:36 PM

I think by the summer at the worst, everything will be OK and the market will be fully recovered. By December we will have at least the picks of last December in my opinion.
lopez cryptomania

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:47:01 PM

This question can be answered in the short term, as well as in the long term. In the short term, it really is impossible to say, as there as so many factors that could change the price at any given moment. When we look at this issue long-term, however, we see a very bright future for crypto, as there as so many projects trying to make crypto mainstream which will provide bring us to a place where these prices we're seeing now won't even be relevant. Here is one of the projects I believe in below.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3085831.msg31823480#msg31823480
vrabac68

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:52:30 PM

Me too.I will hold for couple of years all coins where was total investment in ICO more than 10 Million $ .They all will be huge after mass adoption
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: