Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:58:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When will the market recover?  (Read 3954 times)
carrymentality

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:48:17 PM

Up to now, this year is very bad for crypto investors. Everybody hopes a uptrend soon. But no one can say when it happen exactly. Some people say in april, it will start and go to peak in june and decline in august again. Some says gradual increase will happen from april to year end. Some people already converted all coins to usdt and hope further decline may be to 5k -6k. Very difficult to guess. But bitcoin will not dead. We can say it without any doubt.

What do you think about this? Will we see the downtrend continuously?

I agree; however, I think that right now, people have come to learn that this happening is just part of the regular market movements that usually go by for months even almost a year at a time. Having said, I think that the best way to do right now is to be patient and hold onto those coins that are not gaining, and be updated with those that you could still do business with even in this dire times. That's the beauty of this market because there are so many coins around.
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
billyj111

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:51:03 PM

Up to now, this year is very bad for crypto investors. Everybody hopes a uptrend soon. But no one can say when it happen exactly. Some people say in april, it will start and go to peak in june and decline in august again. Some says gradual increase will happen from april to year end. Some people already converted all coins to usdt and hope further decline may be to 5k -6k. Very difficult to guess. But bitcoin will not dead. We can say it without any doubt.

What do you think about this? Will we see the downtrend continuously?
I think that the end of the fall is not yet. People and companies that raise and lower this market perfectly understand that many have not sold their coins at cheap prices, so they will still do it, and when people lose hope for growth, there will be growth and very strong

The Deal Coin      BLOCKCHAIN LENDING PLATFORM                   
FACEBOOK     PRE-SALE | March 26th  ]     TWITTER     [ CROWDSALE | April 16th ]     TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD          ⚫          BOUNTY THREAD          ⚫          WHITEPAPER
Winner
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:02:40 PM

all depends on bitcoin ... the decline of bitcoin prices affects other coins .. like altcoin..and if bitcoin price rises another coin will also be stable again .... i am sure the price will norm again
That is what most investors on this forum don't understand. Altcoins have prices that are paired with Bitcoin so the price of Bitcoin will affect the price of the Altcoin.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
Rostock

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:03:09 PM

In the near future, the market should be on the mend. I think it will happen in may, but until then it is likely that prices will decline a little more.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
novocaine

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:06:37 PM

I think that the crypto-currencies trading market is in a pretty bad shape at the moment, and google have just announced recently that they are going to ban crypto-currencies related advertising on their ads platform starting in this June , this action might cause some investors to lose confidence in crypto-currencies during this period and I don't think we will see a recovery in the trading market at least for now.
Irkytsk38rus

Activity: 280

Araw ICO

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:17:30 PM

I waiting for growth from the market in the very near future.I think that a good time has already begun and many difficulties have already been overcome

KDjr

Activity: 486
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:20:31 PM

i think no one knows what to expect, but we all that involved in the crypto world are living with assurance that bitcoins will never die. In terms of predictions giving for its price, so many of us are doing so from how we have seen bitcoins price grow and drop in almost similar manner from successive years.
Yur

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:05:06 PM

It's really been a bad start for crypto. This gives a chill to every one and making as consider dumping our coins. The down price of eth and btc really affects the value of other coins but is been a good start to consider getting some coins because the price is low. I decided to hold all my coins and wait until at least May maybe. I believe in bullish run crypto  Cool
Vanopest

Activity: 209

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:08:47 PM

The market will recover soon, because cryptocurrency is not a useless thing that will be abandoned by peoples.
if cryptocurrency falling down, the correction of it's falling will be done in the future.
alexford

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

Pastel Network

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:09:52 PM

we can't give an exact time for that. Because we can't predict what would be happen. As we speak, all we can only do is to monitor the market daily.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Pastel.network ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Blockchain Art Platform
Tradable Assets  ▼ Unique Ownership  ▼ Proven Authenticity
Nagricoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 12:35:24 AM

Seriously speaking, no one can guess that. If someone is telling you when the markets will recover than he is full of shit. Always expect the unexpected when it comes to crypto markets. Mostly the market recovers when the bitcoin price stabilizes, but when thats going to happen, no one can predict.
You are right. But people want that the someone can predict what will happen, tell to them and help for them earn money without risks).

🌱🌻🥕NAGRICOIN🍅🌽🌾
👉🏻🍏Nagri - we are what we eat, invest in it!🍏👈🏻
✔️Check out the link in 🌎
Cassenan

Activity: 85

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:54:48 AM

The market start recoverd up to now it will continue the positive way of having good condition. Dont be so worried on the situation be positive help for the change of our sociaty in terms of crypto.
amadorj76

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:58:38 AM

I waiting for growth from the market in the very near future.I think that a good time has already begun and many difficulties have already been overcome

I do believe also that the market of bitcoins and altcoins ill soon recover and it will be a big big kick for the price again, just be patience and wait for it to recover.
btcefeyigit39

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:01:21 AM

things are very mixed in crypto currencies and the prices are very low. the market needs to be renewed and prices must be supported as soon as possible.
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:26:04 AM

IMO just give it a few months, it's always been a cycle ever since. The market is bearish now, it'll go back to the mean, then a few more good news and we're back to an another bull run.

Just do your stuff and hold in case you don't wanna sell at a loss.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
AfterTheFork

Activity: 203
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:53:11 AM

Market recover dates aren't as definite as we would have liked hem to be, the unpredictability of the crypto market makes it impossible to foresee the future happenings, but the latest trends showing slight improvements is an indicator that the market will recover soon

ripaex (https://ripaex.io/)
Marketplace
johnalyn

Activity: 314

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:02:50 AM

Markets recovery time can't tell by anyone, I can just say I hope this coming months it turn to the highest price last year because many people are also waiting for their investments to grow as their future comes in moments and I'm not going to lose hope of waiting and holding my coins this year to make sure that it will grow.

Code:
◆Telegram ◆Twitter  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper ◆Reddit
         ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚         
captin crunch

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:13:08 AM

I do not think it is easy to predict in this situation, it will grow  definitely, but some different factors affect the prices, so it might change any time.

boboyboi

Activity: 146

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:17:58 AM

Well,like fisherman,they will not stop fishing until they can have a big catch.Just as in crypto.world,let us not stop holding and have patience.What we experience as of now is part of the schene,part of the thrill,let us all wait with heart full of excitement for a week or a month we can have what we are waiting for,a new millionaire will be in reality soon.This crisis we have now will soon rise again as long as we hope.
SeXy

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:22:24 AM

It is impossible to say exactly when it will begin. But one thing I can say for sure is this will happen
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: