Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:31:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will the government ban bitcoin?  (Read 2074 times)
soenaderecho10

Activity: 322
Merit: 25

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:43:40 PM

some government want to ban crypto because they to regulate bitcoin as currency there's only one reason i can seen on that issue, because government want to collect taxes from crypto's.

I think its hard to ban bitcoin because bitcoin is a legal other income of people and we can sure bitcoin help the government because bitcoin help people to give work so that the government did not problem to people give opportunity to work because of bitcoin.theres other country ban bitcoin because the country is reach so that other country dont need to use bitcoin.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BCTBF

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:23:00 PM

Bitcoin has been announced since the day it was invented, and it will be suppressed by governments in the future and declared illegal currency. Is the basis, the further development of the currency will be in the interests of the threat to traditional monetary and ruler, not the rights to cryptography currency once governments announced that the currency is illegal, its price will produce volatile in the short term, and may even crash. At the same time, the government will force the bitcoin exchange to be shut down, so that bitcoin can only be sold in private, and its exchange capacity will be badly hit. Will the government ban bitcoin?
Governments in a country may already or plan to ban bitcoin, but the world is big and not just one government exists in this world. There are many big countries that support bitcoin even they have legalized and adopted bitcoin. So I think do not there's anything to worry about.
Remainder

Activity: 950
Merit: 517

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:25:08 PM

Government has the power to ban crytpocurrencies on its country in order to regulate, to control it and to protect its people, many country now are banning crypto like Iran, China, South Korea and now Vietnam, I hope this ban will not happen in my country, but even they ban it people will always continue to earn bitcoin.
Jose Rizal

Activity: 273
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:30:49 PM

most likely yes, but it will happen if criminals are already using Bitcoin as their crime

That's true, as far as I know Great Britain banned Bitcoin because terrorist used this forum to spread their crimes anonymously, which is undoubtedly threatening if I will be the president of the mentioned country, and they fairly decide to banned this currency than to put the entire country to threat and crimes which will be a disaster cayse Britain was also one of the most economically competitive country in world which is one of the standard of currency.

matedrink24

Activity: 188
Merit: 10

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:23:16 PM

most likely yes, but it will happen if criminals are already using Bitcoin as their crime

That's true, as far as I know Great Britain banned Bitcoin because terrorist used this forum to spread their crimes anonymously, which is undoubtedly threatening if I will be the president of the mentioned country, and they fairly decide to banned this currency than to put the entire country to threat and crimes which will be a disaster cayse Britain was also one of the most economically competitive country in world which is one of the standard of currency.
How can England know that terrorist are using Bitcoin to receive the money ,i think they really don't have proof about this problem, everything are just coming from their suspicions because actually they can't track any crinimals transactions at all.

Aprilperez1

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:56:58 PM

Yes they have a possibilities that the bitcoin can replace the currency of a country. So the government have a responsibilities on how to prevent that possibilities and it will use anything to prevent. And it will ban bitcoin in a country and stop all the users.
denverangelo9

Activity: 133

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:29:01 AM

depending on his government also I think bitcoin should not be banned by the government because it has a very tempting prospect for investors.
Indonesian government policy for example they do not prohibit the existence of bitcoin but they prohibit bitcoin as a valid transactional tool in indonesia because tool of legitimate transaction is money indonesia.
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:30:40 AM

Bitcoin has been announced since the day it was invented, and it will be suppressed by governments in the future and declared illegal currency. Is the basis, the further development of the currency will be in the interests of the threat to traditional monetary and ruler, not the rights to cryptography currency once governments announced that the currency is illegal, its price will produce volatile in the short term, and may even crash. At the same time, the government will force the bitcoin exchange to be shut down, so that bitcoin can only be sold in private, and its exchange capacity will be badly hit. Will the government ban bitcoin?

If the concern is exchanger, many country with good regulation can be host for that exchanger. Like Gibraltar, on that country exchanger or cryptocurrency activity allowed as long following their regulation and right now many big exchanger start opening their branch on that country.
I am believe its very hard for government to ban cryptocurrency except they want shut down internet

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
dyablo

Activity: 191

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:31:17 AM

In my opinion, yes. Any government will ban bitcoin if they saw their people abuse the usage of bitcoin such as doing illegal activities. They are afraid that it will have a negative impact in their economy.
johncartersr

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:37:13 AM

Governments will definitely not ban cryptocurrencies. They all see the advantages of cryptocurrencies and they want to profit also. So they will have regulations in order to keep control and to tax the transactions.governments aren't going to ban Bitcoin now. It has become too big to fail now, just like banks. Billions of dollars have been invested into Bitcoins. Government isn't going to straight out ban a thing with such a big market cap.
Aryadwipanggah

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:45:29 AM

I do not think bitcoin will be banned by the government as long as bitcoin does not threaten the country's finances, because up until now bitcoin only absorbs 1% of state finances.
Wahluek

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:39:45 AM

I think it will not prohibit it because in the presence of bitcoin people can have side income this can prosper the community, and with the bitcoin also 90% people can know cryptocurrency.
Dilladupak

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:50:23 AM

for our government there is no such thing as forbidding people to use bitcoin, because bitcoin for us can really change a better life, although bitcoin in my country has not been recognized by our government, but for them there is no prohibition.
malah

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:34:58 AM

I think the government can ban bitcoin but the government can not control the use of bitcoin and bitcoin users do not seem to be affected by the attitude of the government

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
Df9898

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:39:41 AM

If a lot of the bad guys who dropped the bitcoin and using bitcoin for evil then the Government will be banning bitcoin.
Mikasa77

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:51:24 AM

Maybe yes that bitcoin will be banned by government, governmsnt can make a law that will drag bitcoin down, because government is powerful that can make a file aggainst bitcoin, the duty of government is to protect the people in their country so, if bitcoin will be threat to the safety of their people then bitcoin will be banned.

♦ UNIQUE GAMES ♦     Tower.bet     ♦   DAILY RACES   ♦
██   ██   ██   ██████████████████████████████████████████████   ██   ██   ██
$41,000+ Level Bonuses   ★   300 DOGE Signup Bonus
cosmo1

Activity: 48
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:16:58 AM

No,it is not possible for government to ban bitcoin.It is not easy to ban bitcoin.
cutecute

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:26:12 AM

No I think government will not ban bitcoin because they all know that there are so many person that are involved here and getting the benefits of it. Yes government didn't approve bitcoin but they can't banned it.
DUHOIxx

Activity: 39

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:28:42 AM

The government banned the sale of Bitcoin. However, before the rapid development of the scientific and technical revolution and the trend of a relatively common electronic currency, central banks are also watching closely for timely response, and the government gradually have to accept bitcoin.
premmak

Activity: 39

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:43:24 AM

It would depend on some great cou try like America China or Japan 's view around cryptocurrency. If they accept it  other country would be standing in queue fir it. Also the reasong Governments does not want the crypto to be tradeable because they would be able to take Forex and normal tax
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: