Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:20:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will the government ban bitcoin?  (Read 2074 times)
afroman1131

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:21:43 AM

What for? I think that it will be really difficult technically and in addition will bring only negative reviews and many people will lose their money

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Traslavin

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:25:33 AM

I think if they wanted, they would have done it for a very long time. Therefore, I think bitcoin supports the government, or those who stand next to them or even higher than them. See how the media react to the growth and fall of bitcoin, how they illuminate it, and we all know that any media is under the control of the government.
Different countries different rules and regulations and different traditions so they can also have a different decision towards either they implement bitcoin or they were going to ban it. And sad to say that here in my country the status of bitcoin's implementation is not cleared and not understandable.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
maemunah

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:36:29 AM

for in my country the government does not prohibit crypto or bitcoin, only. the government has not legalized the bitcoin and other cryptoes in my country but as time goes by my government is willing to glance and want to legalize as well. Yes hopefully
jame suny

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:40:14 AM

I know there is really is a probability of banning bitcoin  yet they have no choice but to be wuth what people want
Nitnit13

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:40:18 AM

Different countries also different news about bitcoin. Because bitcoin could affect the economy for countries that approve it by government. Therefore, many governments are blocking bitcoin for fear of disrupting the economy. The government does not dare to take those risks. But many countries accept bitcoin.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:47:34 AM
Last edit: April 30, 2018, 03:28:59 PM by Jedzkie050617

It is possible government can ban the Bitcoin but cant stop the Bitcoin.Bitcoin will survive till internet available here,Bitcoin is autonomous and no need of third party to operate it.Bitcoin is peer to peer technology based on blockchain which make it unique and independent.
Yes, definitely  no one can stop the government to banned  bitcoin,but I am also positive that they can't completely eliminate bitcoin in the world, I think huge companies  are also investing in bitcoin in silence, or maybe some government  officials  everything  is possible  to happen but whatever circumstances will come bitcoin will survive.
mriansa

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:49:29 AM

it seems the government will find it difficult to ban the bitcoin circulation because I think bitcoin is a digital currency that anyone can never control the movement of bitcoin including the government at all. The government will not be able to prohibit the circulation of bitcoin.
15putriutami

Activity: 127

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:57:02 AM

Governments can exactly legislation that applies or relates to any behavior or activity. That’s what governments do at least, that’s what the legislative arm of a government does. Such edicts distinguish activities that are legal from those that are banned or regulated.
shalaza

Activity: 283

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:09:49 PM

This question already has an obvious answer, if it is in their power to ban it, they would have done so a long time ago but they can't.  The only thing they can do is to restrict it.
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:10:44 PM

I think is hard for government to ban bitcoin. Although bitcoin has some rumor that is not good but due to the anonymous feature of bitcoin, mostly will be hard to trace, thus is hard to ban.

Its hard to ban bitcoin because bitcoin depending on internet connection. Anyone with internet connection can make transaction with bitcoin and government can not ban it. Government can prohibit bitcoin for payment and its because regulation about currency

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
auliasilvana

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:24:25 PM

Bitcoin has been announced since the day it was invented, and it will be suppressed by governments in the future and declared illegal currency. Is the basis, the further development of the currency will be in the interests of the threat to traditional monetary and ruler, not the rights to cryptography currency once governments announced that the currency is illegal, its price will produce volatile in the short term, and may even crash. At the same time, the government will force the bitcoin exchange to be shut down, so that bitcoin can only be sold in private, and its exchange capacity will be badly hit. Will the government ban bitcoin?
I am completely confused about this and cannot conclude it. But I hope that the Government will not ban Bitcoin in the present or the future. I do not want to lose all the Bitcoin I have. Bitcoin is very valuable to my life. If the government correctly prohibits Bitcoin, I think the Government is very strong to the people. Because some people make Bitcoin their job and they only rely on income earned from Bitcoin alone.

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Start: Dec 1, 2018 (https://endchain.io/)
MRY

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 12:25:36 PM

yeah, there are some countries that prohibit bitcoin and consider bitcoin is illegal, it happens also in my country and I just hope in the future the government will accept and support bitcoin because bitcoin has been proven to help the economy of its users so have a better life

Sanjida
Copper Member

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:26:45 PM

in my country, the government has banned the use of bitcoin because bitcoin could affect the economy for countries that approve it by government.bitcoin will survive till internet available here and  it can't stop.i  hope it wouldn't happen because if its happen we don't have any chance to get bitcoin again.
criz2fer

Activity: 672
Merit: 127

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:12:55 PM

Of course they can ban bitcoin, it can be amended by the law of a country to what they think it can help their government. Many countries already banned bitcoin and some embraced this new technology. Innovation can be difficult specially if its uncontrollable that why many governments wants to control over bitcoin specially the once that profited fro it a lot.

Sir Legend

Activity: 1792
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:31:14 PM

Of course this is a sad fact and thing, the government seems to be afraid of bitcoin because they always think the bitcoins are anonymous and can not be controlled thus making the presence of bitcoin only for illegal transactions.
ram64GB

Activity: 72

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 01:35:05 PM
Last edit: April 26, 2018, 01:25:19 PM by ram64GB

It depends on a goverment. If it can affect the economy of a country or if its threathen the banking system, the goverment have the authority to ban the bitcoin transactions but they cannot stop the users as long as the internet still exist. The majority of citizens and institutions may stay on the right side of the law and that would even give a risk to use bitcoin in a country.
bandungan

Activity: 798

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:36:10 PM

the government actually has the authority to ban bitcoin, but now the government should be more serious to review the ban bitcoin because now bitcoin does not always bring bad effects and but always have a positive impact for the users. so the government should assess if it wants to ban bitcoin.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 03:46:49 PM

Governments can only ban fiat to crypto and vice versa transactions but it is extremely difficult for the government to ban the individual transactions even on the baking system and I am ignoring the huge cash transaction industry here. It would make a huge trouble for the governments if they are planning to ban the legal exchanges because that is the single way for the governments to pull the data and monitor the funds' flow. On the other hand. any wrong decision could boost black market in my opinion.
Pepito Manaloto

Activity: 377

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:56:43 PM

Bitcoin has been announced since the day it was invented, and it will be suppressed by governments in the future and declared illegal currency. Is the basis, the further development of the currency will be in the interests of the threat to traditional monetary and ruler, not the rights to cryptography currency once governments announced that the currency is illegal, its price will produce volatile in the short term, and may even crash. At the same time, the government will force the bitcoin exchange to be shut down, so that bitcoin can only be sold in private, and its exchange capacity will be badly hit. Will the government ban bitcoin?
I think it depends on the situation. Bitcoin can be used in many things, good or bad, wrong or right. If bitcoin is being used mostly on bad things within a country, the possibility that bitcoin will get banned on a certain nation will increase. If we don't want bitcoin to get banned, we should use it in a right way where everyone will benefit and will bring good things on a certain country.

chromosomes

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:59:44 PM

We all know how anonymous bitcoin and it give criminals a chance to make transactions which can't be tracked by the government. Some country also see bitcoin as a threat to their economy due to the fact that transaction fees does not cover the government's benefit. We should keep on supporting bitcoin and show to everyone that it does not bring bad things only but also good things for the citizen of a country.

center]DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●●  [/center]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: