Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:39:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will the government ban bitcoin?  (Read 2074 times)
soramon

Activity: 983
Merit: 100

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:14:41 AM

There is a possibilty government ban bitcoin. in my country government illegalize bitcoin and cryptocurrency. Bitcoin illegal as a payment method in my country,  so we never buy a things here. I hope bitcoin will legal in this world and my country unban bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jhayryl

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:16:58 AM

we can not say that if they change the bitcoin because we just look at the details but then they would not care about it because we hope and help our family through bitcoin but we pray that we do not They change it so we do not have to worry about it.
Sampson7

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:26:28 AM

Governments will definitely not ban cryptocurrencies. They all see the advantages of cryptocurrencies and they want to profit also. So they will have regulations in order to keep control and to tax the transactions. The big problem is that cryptocurrencies will no longer be decentralized. Investors will think twice before stepping in and the price will not reach the heights we've seen before. Bitcoin yet to decentralised cryptocurrency, if any government think that this type of currency threatened their economical activity and can used for crime then they can ban bitcoin for exchange officially not any government can ban bitcoin for privately used.
Ethan Argu

Activity: 340
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:47:35 AM

Maybe  because some countries are already banned the bitcoin because they use it on criminality act like trading on illegal way. So the goverment is ready to take a move to vanish the bad habits using bitcoin.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
Pom_bensin

Activity: 812

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:50:20 AM

only a few countries are banning bitcoins, because now there are regulations in some countries that enforce bitcoin bans or legalize bitcoi. so I do not think this is the right time for the administration to ban bitcoin because bitcoin will continue to run and will grow.
minnerETN

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:58:34 AM

Bitcoin has been announced since the day it was invented, and it will be suppressed by governments in the future and declared illegal currency. Is the basis, the further development of the currency will be in the interests of the threat to traditional monetary and ruler, not the rights to cryptography currency once governments announced that the currency is illegal, its price will produce volatile in the short term, and may even crash. At the same time, the government will force the bitcoin exchange to be shut down, so that bitcoin can only be sold in private, and its exchange capacity will be badly hit. Will the government ban bitcoin?
I think the government will accept Bitcoin in the next few years, now that the government is suspicious of Bitcoin, and they fear Bitcoin will undermine their nation's economy. But after knowing the benefits of Bitcoin, I firmly believe that they will accept Bitcoin
nani culi

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:34:59 PM

I know there is really is a probability of banning bitcoin  yet they have no choice but to be wuth what people want
Charity07

Activity: 178
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:38:36 PM

If the government can not have benefits with bitcoin, like taxes and securities and exchanges aknowledgement, then the government will surely banned that bitcoin in that area or country it activated. So if the bitcoin can not have coutesy agreement between bitcoin and government this means that bitcoin will banned by that goverent.
sharm2121

Activity: 238

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:44:13 PM

If its possible to happen i think they will already ban bitcoin before. Governments are just making warning to people because there are news that bitcoin is a scam because of the person who use the name bitcoin to scam lot of people, but its not that easy to ban bitcoin because other people and investors know the truth about BTC.

Magic Sarap

Activity: 350
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:17:13 PM

Bitcoin has been announced since the day it was invented, and it will be suppressed by governments in the future and declared illegal currency. Is the basis, the further development of the currency will be in the interests of the threat to traditional monetary and ruler, not the rights to cryptography currency once governments announced that the currency is illegal, its price will produce volatile in the short term, and may even crash. At the same time, the government will force the bitcoin exchange to be shut down, so that bitcoin can only be sold in private, and its exchange capacity will be badly hit. Will the government ban bitcoin?
Yes there is a possibility that government will ban bitcoin,  but I think it is improbable to happen. Here in Philippines,  most of the population didn't know bitcoin,  those who know bitcoin are actually aware of what bitcoin is and they know how useful it is.  Also,  the jurisdiction must study and they will ending up understanding that even though bitcoin is sometimes used in illegal activities,  it is just like the paper money which I think is not the root of bad things but the greediness and bad mentality of humans is.
I know that there is a possibility of banning bitcoin by the government because some use it for illegal purposes. But i think it depends on country because some of country's here in asia already baned crypto currency.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
vorseb

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:19:47 PM

Although BTC is get ban by government, surely many people are still using BTC by all means. Because no one can stop the Internet.
Ronyx

Activity: 525

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:26:49 PM

I think the government will find it difficult to ban bitcoin because bitcoin is a decentralized digital currency and anyone will never be able to control the movement of bitcoin including the government.

virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1159

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:36:53 PM

Bitcoin is decentralized, Bitcoin is unstoppable ( statement by Bill gates ), Bitcoin is unstable, Bitcoin can't be control by anyone. I hope you heard these words from somewhere if not then read them again carefully. How bitcoin can be stopped  when is not in under control. Does not matter what Russian, Chinese Government do,  at the end they  become tired and lift their efforts to stop bitcoins.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Morgann

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:41:38 PM

they can ban bitcoin because they are the powerful personalities in every countries. if they see something illegal they will ban bitcoin because it may harm people when they got scam or abuse. but for me bitcoin will be legalize soon to all countries.
vendy86

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 03:49:27 PM

If we talk about legal,I think all country agree that bitcoin is illegal as a payment method.but if we talk bitcoin as an asset just like gold, some government still can accept that.that's why I more agree if we see bitcoin as an asset than a currency.and the only one that needs to be taxed is exchange not a holder.

tanginamoo

Activity: 276

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:02:59 PM

they can ban bitcoin because they are the powerful personalities in every countries. if they see something illegal they will ban bitcoin because it may harm people when they got scam or abuse. but for me bitcoin will be legalize soon to all countries.

Also, additional to your statement, some government in other countries already banned the bitcoin like Nepal, Equador, Vietnam etc. So as for the question, yes the government has the capability to ban the bitcoin if they can see it as a threat to the economy.

cloudproject

Merit: 3

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:07:31 PM

Banning bitcoin is bit hard for the goverment because i think it can be a benfit for any country that using bitcoin for their any using and the tax from it also good i think

●  ❱❱  IMMVRSE | Disrupting the VR Industry  ❱❱  ●
Proud Sponsor of Blockchain 360 at London Tech Week
zissmieus

Activity: 180
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 04:30:26 PM

\
There are currently over five countries banned by Bitcoin for a variety of reasons, but what worries them the most is that this currency will bring a lot of damage to them, I think Bitcoin may be the key. economic change for a country
martirosyan666

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:58:09 PM

I think that the government is now wary of bitcoin only because it is a new phenomenon, maybe for someone incomprehensible, and the rulers have not yet decided how to accept cryptocurrency on the territory of their country. And in the future, I hope cryptocurrency will be adopted at least in most countries of the world.
zhundy

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:02:46 PM

Governments will definitely not ban cryptocurrencies. They all see the advantages of cryptocurrencies and they want to profit also. So they will have regulations in order to keep control and to tax the transactions. The big problem is that cryptocurrencies will no longer be decentralized. Investors will think twice before stepping in and the price will not reach the heights we've seen before.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: