Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:29:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will the government ban bitcoin?  (Read 2074 times)
Agapelove

Activity: 425
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:47:14 AM

Maybe if it gets out of hand, the government will ban bitcoin. But the most likely thing the government will do is to regulate the use of bitcoin to avoid such circumstances. But more or less the government still cannot thread or touch bitcoin, because it has a wide spread and will be hard to reach.
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Df9898

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:41:59 AM

certainly not if no one wants to drop the bitcoin and make the value of bitcoin down and the Government will not ban bitcoin if no crimes in the bitcoin.
BitcoinPaw

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 10:21:02 AM

At my opinion any government have no enough resources to ban bitcoin completly ,they can start punish people for using cryptocurrencies but it's can easily cause another revolution or other problems.

tokrexOrg
Copper Member

Activity: 54

tokrex.org - high-frequency DEX

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 10:29:37 AM

At my opinion any government have no enough resources to ban bitcoin completly ,they can start punish people for using cryptocurrencies but it's can easily cause another revolution or other problems.

They do it silently.. remember the ad ban by google, twitter and facebook? How many time in the past we heard about state interference from these companies. NSA, spying etc is just the top of the iceberg.  They try to silently hide cryptos... Tell people it's dangerous (e.g. fed announcements). But when they will introduce their own "official" cryptocurrencies they will tell people that's the real deal, cause these chains they can fully control. bitcoin they can't.

I think also it's a matter of your citizenship. If you live in China, the government bans it. If you live in Europe, they can't, cause official they are "democratic" :DD

tokrex.org - The high-frequency DEX revolution. Join AirDrop.
Rajasaeed000111

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:34:38 AM

May be if criminal use bitcoin for transfer black money as liberty reserve closed.
jump4ever

Activity: 257
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:35:05 AM

a frequently repeated argument against the prohibition of Bitcoin is that in the era of the globalized Internet economy, individual governments do not have the authority and authority to act against a decentralized currency such as Bitcoin. However, we need only look at how China has limited the Internet and realize that it is not. Due to a combination of state legislation and the blocking of popular foreign websites by Internet service providers, the Chinese government tried to limit the Chinese in a "garden surrounded by a wall." Traffic monitoring facilities are used by the government to suppress political dissent. The ban of Bitcoin will not be too big an obstacle for the Chinese government.
wallstone

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:46:55 AM

Bitcoin has been announced since the day it was invented, and it will be suppressed by governments in the future and declared illegal currency. Is the basis, the further development of the currency will be in the interests of the threat to traditional monetary and ruler, not the rights to cryptography currency once governments announced that the currency is illegal, its price will produce volatile in the short term, and may even crash. At the same time, the government will force the bitcoin exchange to be shut down, so that bitcoin can only be sold in private, and its exchange capacity will be badly hit. Will the government ban bitcoin?

The online market right now is crawling upwards and slowly affecting the world economy. And the main issue that has been dealt so many times is whether bitcoin should be regulated to keep things at moderation or let it run free and let ordinary people have the power. Bitcoin provides freedom and safety and I still think that both the government and bitcoin cab work together.
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:55:39 AM

Bitcoin has been announced since the day it was invented, and it will be suppressed by governments in the future and declared illegal currency. Is the basis, the further development of the currency will be in the interests of the threat to traditional monetary and ruler, not the rights to cryptography currency once governments announced that the currency is illegal, its price will produce volatile in the short term, and may even crash. At the same time, the government will force the bitcoin exchange to be shut down, so that bitcoin can only be sold in private, and its exchange capacity will be badly hit. Will the government ban bitcoin?

Some governments are paranoid that bitcoin might go out of hand when they let the cryptocurrency roam free. Unfortunately, they don't see the same page of this innovation. Bitcoin has a lot of potential to the economy and I wish the government will finally realize this. Bitcoin is for the helping the people.
Isaacck

Activity: 207

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:59:36 AM

Governments won't boycott bitcoin however they will manage trades, ico, and some different things, they in actuality can't straightforwardly influence bitcoin.
Isaacck

Activity: 207

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:00:43 AM

No course of events however it will hit Fifty thousands for sure....it might be in 3 months or 3 years yet that level will want beyond any doubt
thanhtutu2605

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:03:24 AM

banning bitcoin I think this will not happen because bitcoin is showing the usability and the utility it brings, bitcoin can return to humanity a new good future.
MonaLeeTracy

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:05:50 AM

banning bitcoin I think this will not happen because bitcoin is showing the usability and the utility it brings, bitcoin can return to humanity a new good future.
it can happen, because it is a decision from the government, but I feel that bitcoin hopefully not prohibited by the government in circulation.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 11:06:44 AM

yes its just a question of time, till a violent executive will create its own currency to supply themselves.

it was historically always and everywhere in the world the case

muhammedb

Activity: 378
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:19:28 AM

Banning bitcoin is possible because right from day one government has never approved this currency they take it as a scan but to me I don't think they are right because bitcoin transactions is real and genuine.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 11:20:14 AM

Banning bitcoin is possible because right from day one government has never approved this currency they take it as a scan but to me I don't think they are right because bitcoin transactions is real and genuine.

it can be easily be banned just by legalising its decentral confiscation by everyone in the country.

jegung tonoh

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:32:25 AM

My country's government of Indonesia banned bitcoin, but the prohibition only covers as a means of payment transactions, taken from the conclusion that Indonesia does not completely ban bitcoin.
bajingluncat

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:42:12 AM

I am grateful to date in my country Indonesia has no ban on the use of bitcoin. I am afraid bitcoin will be used by criminals to do business illegally and can harm the country. so it can push the government's rule to make a law about the ban of bitcoin usage in the future come.
spartanrules

Activity: 700

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:05:35 PM

Why will government ban bitcoin?  If among this decision government can regulate this new sphere and can earn big profit. I think in the future (next 3 years) some governments will accept it as payment tool and also will participate in trading to make money as a marketmaker.
multimix

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:33:52 PM

Some government have already banned bitcoin but i think their people still manage to use bitcoin, in my country the State banks has turn bitcoin trading as illegal but still people continue trading bitcoin, i am hopeful that in respect of the increasing interest of the people in bitcoin government will very soon change their decision.
Gdra467

Activity: 137

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 08:42:48 PM

Bitcoin is accepted and used by people across the whole world and since there's no one government ruling the whole world, it is nearly impossible for such ban to happen.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: