Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:56:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CREDITS SCAM - SUPPO vs IVAN ON TECH  (Read 1410 times)
sebastian787

Activity: 182
Merit: 8

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:15:39 AM
Last edit: March 24, 2018, 01:18:36 AM by sebastian787

These ranks for crypto currencies are the most popular coin Credits. there is intense demand and the price rises above it. The project is very good. it will come to better places in the coming years.
Talk with facts you scam. Dont try to convince people to invest to your sh*ty ico.
Where is your VALUE?
Why people should buy credits?
What has credits that any other coin hasnt?
Where we can see your code progress?
You have nothing!
Your team is a certificated scam.
cheus

Activity: 593
Merit: 126

Bounty Manager

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:38:46 AM

Wow, you have interesting facts here. When I first saw this project, I interested in the idea and community.
But I still doubt when they reached hard cap. Well, if this is all true, I can say this is a professional scammer.

They are trying with fake accounts to create a hype as back then with suppoman the ico clown who gets paid to promote any sh*ty ico.
They are using bots too. Pathetic partners and some of them are even scammers too.

Facepalm)

Well, honestly I am neutral here. I just want to know your all arguments from both sides. This is important for me because I starting to do some list of what characteristic scam ICO. I hope this discussion ended well for both sides.

cheus is one of the team so dont apologize on him. He is trying every day to create a hype so newcomers get in. They have no value to present thats why they are trying with any marketing method to convince newcomers to join.

Its good you are creating a list with the characteristic of the scams.
If you need some help you can send me.
It sounds as if the schoolboy went to the blockchain courses and took up the mass exposure of the scam)) you did not even communicate with anyone and already have some terrible evidence)
But you work out the money, work out, not for nothing that you probably paid

I want to quote a phrase from the movie - "Boring, girls)"
sebastian787

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:57:45 AM

cheus is one of the team so dont apologize on him. He is trying every day to create a hype so newcomers get in. They have no value to present thats why they are trying with any marketing method to convince newcomers to join.

It sounds as if the schoolboy went to the blockchain courses and took up the mass exposure of the scam)) you did not even communicate with anyone and already have some terrible evidence)

Do you have something valuable to add mister cheus or you will keep talking sh*t to people?
We talk with facts. Your team talks with fancy words trying to impress newcomers to join your pathetic ico.
Pathetic ico, pathetic team, pathetic project.
You are scams that belong to jail for scamming people.
Go talk to your CEO now about how to stop us from exposing your sh*ty ico.
sento02

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:52:42 AM

To newcomers here following the thread.

Since the date of membership, all of the messages are anti credits.

Who are you fooling? FUDDERS sebastian787 and therat

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1922506;sa=showPosts
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1167657;sa=showPosts

Do not cry anymore you look funny
sebastian787

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:56:50 AM

here you can check their ico scam promoter called Suppoman that gets exposed.
Watch the video with this clown and judge by yourself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_Ex2dp9MtA&feature=youtu.be&t=852
cheus

Activity: 593
Merit: 126

Bounty Manager

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:27:05 PM

Do you have something valuable to add mister cheus or you will keep talking sh*t to people?
We talk with facts. Your team talks with fancy words trying to impress newcomers to join your pathetic ico.
It's a good thing that until March 3, you did not do anything sensible on the forum, and then you had a huge potential of an expert in our ICO, a good one, I hope this will help you very much in the future and you will be able to expose the real scam. Call, please, when you are trolling another project, in this you are beautiful. Thank's man
Holla123

Activity: 504
Merit: 131

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:48:45 PM

Suppo's shilling credits vs Ivan on tech - entertaining video here  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNzos1xcObY&t=3s

That one is easily answered. Check on the track records for both. Suppoman was also shilling B3 coin. In comparison check the older videos form Ivan on Tech and which projects he was looking on.
sebastian787

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:49:37 PM

It's a good thing that until March 3, you did not do anything sensible on the forum, and then you had a huge potential of an expert in our ICO, a good one, I hope this will help you very much in the future and you will be able to expose the real scam. Call, please, when you are trolling another project, in this you are beautiful. Thank's man

Again nothing valuable to add about what we are accusing credits.
You and all other fake accounts your projects use concentrate on how many comments i leave here and there.
You small minded pathetic scams.
AshCoins

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:21:36 PM

Interesting list of links and data you’ve compiled.  I followed this project a bit around the time of ICO and remember there were a number of red flags.  I don’t recall most of them, but I do recall they kept pushing back the alpha release that was supposed to happen before the crowdsale and they changed the ICO terms like a dozen times.  And then ultimately, they imposed restrictions on contributions where you were allotted a small cap based on when you registered but this turned out to be another marketing gimmick as people were able to contribute as much as they wanted.  I will hand it to the team for their marketing prowess though.  In a major down market, they were able to hype a questionable project into a 5x return. 
anggriani

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:28:35 PM

what do you mean by going to talk to the CEO?
do you want a ransom to stop talking?

come on, if you want something then say it here, so we all know.
sebastian787

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:51:37 PM

Here you can check an example of how they create the fake accounts with many posts and activity.
Plus the bots that they are working all day long around the forum for creating posts and activity so
newcomers will think that these accounts are legit and unique.
Because of this activity newcomers will think that their comments are standing and are from experienced members.
So watch out this kind of accounts as are all artificial created for commenting all over the forum
creating a hype every day with stupid updates and creating "experienced" accounts.

We need to mention here that in this thread the representative is ICOCloud.
Watch out the rest accounts and their activity.
JennyH
Mike Sh
Falleot
cprman

So now you can imagine what happens on the rest of the forum on thousand of topics on different sections.
Any account praising these scammers can be or a fake account created by them or just greedy investors
that are afraid about their investment and they keep supporting these scammers no matter what so newcomers
can invest more money and will pump the price.
Astrilian

Activity: 350
Merit: 112

Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:23:29 PM

Suppo's shilling credits vs Ivan on tech - entertaining video here  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNzos1xcObY&t=3s

I watched the video, how is this a comparison between Suppoman and Ivan on Tech? This is a mere 3min entertainment video about scammers in the Crypto world...besides that I think Suppoman is way out of Ivans League, he merely shills for certain coins and has been dead wrong many times. I watched a few videos and then decided not to waste more time. Ivan however has set a new standard when it comes to go beyond your hearsay knowledge and truly understand blockchain technologies. 

sedahan13

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:07:15 AM

I havebeen watch video of Supoman and Ivan on tech that was make review about Credits, and in technical i dont understanding how Credits will create faster blockchain than other blockchain. And in that video look Ivan on tech has more knowledge about blockchain technology. But so far the price of Credits given good return to the investor. Hopefully project of Credits is legit and the price will continue rise.

│▌██████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ██████▐│
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│   TELEGRAM   │    TWITTER    │     REDDIT     │    MEDIUM    │
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: