Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:57:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: any signature bounty for newbies?  (Read 1362 times)
maimainguyen05

Activity: 252
Merit: 105

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:12:30 AM

At the moment I think there are no more signature bounty campaign accept newbie anymore cause Newbie and Jr. Member rank can't wear clickable signature anymore so new bounty campaign often only accept Member rank and above to take part in their bounty. But I think you should try with social media bounty, it's much easier although pay rate is a little bit lower than signature bounty.

Quincy01

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:54:23 PM

My answer to this question is that, there is no signature bounties for newbies because there are criteria that needs to be meet before partaking  in the signature campaign. For instance, it is mandatory that all participants must put on the avatars of that campaign most times and based on your rank as a newbie, if you go and check your profile section on your status below, you will find out that it is not going to allow because you are still low on your rank. So in order to rise up on your rank, the best advice for you is that you study the system critically and make constructive posts that has to do with Bitcoin or Cryptocurrencies generally. Lastly, if you feeling like partaking in any bounty, the social media bounties are your best options based on your rank until you increase in rank. I hope this answer is helpful to your question.
Ayamj

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:13:25 AM

Yes, I have seen one or two bounties, just check
kjnfmplm

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 10:05:43 AM

I would suggest that you should learn first the rules and regulations here in bitcointalk forum before finding and joining in a signature campaign. Especially, be careful not to receive a negative trust, because having one decreases your options. Since most bounties doesn't accept members with negative trust. Second, try to rank up at least at Jr. Member. Commonly, the lowest rank that campaigns accept is of Jr. Member. So, I think you should focus on that first.

I would recommend that you use the site search with bounty programs https: //bountylord.com. But you will find it difficult to find the program signature for newbies. Better find yourself a Twitter or another bounty company.

Thank you for this website. I am getting tired of looking at tons of threads in the Services board. This helps a lot!
wildan-nizar

Activity: 94

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:02:56 AM

I suggest to try social media campaigns, for rare signature campaigns that accept beginners to join
magicrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:33:34 PM

There are not many signature for newbies, better wait little bit and get the Jr.member while taking a part in social media campaigns.
Monkey_

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:34:46 PM
Merited by huu78 (10)

find and understand the rules of the campaign, there are many bounty programs that you can follow, for newbie you should find a little know about the rules of the project.
Sungeb_Gali

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:06:18 PM

It's rarely a signature campaign for newbie, because what I noticed for the lowest signature campaign itself is Jr.member, you should raise it first until Jr. Member and follow signature campaign
mundang

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:47:56 PM

I havent seen any bounty campaign that accepts newbie,  my advice to you is to know more about crypto, and rank up your account first.
ciplut

Activity: 111

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:47:41 AM

what is your membership status in bitcointalk? if you are still a newbie I think you can follow bounty social media and if your status is jr member you can follow signature OTP PAY receiving program signature for jr member
achdy

Activity: 171

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 02:39:29 AM

raise the rank at least jr member because i'm not sure there are any signature bounty for newbies. the other option is join the social media campaign.
RAJSALLIN

Activity: 665
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:18:14 AM

what is your membership status in bitcointalk? if you are still a newbie I think you can follow bounty social media and if your status is jr member you can follow signature OTP PAY receiving program signature for jr member
Can't you see it? OP still a newbie, that's why he asked which campaign accepted newbie rank for their signature campaign.

A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
`Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github`
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
KGRanji

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:18:18 AM

I haven't seen yet a bounty campaign that accept newbies for signature campaigns in most campaigns at least need to be a jr.member
Kadentran

Activity: 84
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:02:03 AM

Dear all,
I think Participians will be pleased with the opportunity of participation in the signature bounty. That's certain. Sure!

Good luck for newbies!
uzitgc

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:10:36 AM

It`s very rare to find, so u should increase ur rank first before joining the signature campaign and when ur rank is Jr.member u`ll find a campaign that many found in thread bounties
hisyam_fathoni

Activity: 331

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:11:39 AM

now never find signature campaign for a newbie. last week was knowing signature campaign for a newbie, but the rules are a minimum of post should be 40 posts, just the same that I rank jr.member
Weswayahe

Activity: 53

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:21:34 AM

Thank you for all posting, yes of course newbie rank like mine is impossible to get signature campaign. But not closed to possibility of one project there is give a opportunity. Smiley good luck.
maduranga

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 12:35:53 PM

to participate in a signature campaign need to be a junior member or above, now some campaigns not even accepting  jr members they asking for member and above, you can participate to other campaigns like social media and other campaigns don't ask about ranks till your account rank up
Creating N Action

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:57:35 PM

Today, I don't see bounty campaign that accept newbie in rank. In fact, the newbie can't join in a campaign  because the lack of knowledge about cryptocurrency and it really needs to be junior member in order for them to accept when they apply in a bounty campaign . Have enough time in reading some articles , read and read to deepen knowledge about cryptocurrency. It is easy to level up our rank, make sure that you work hard and pay attention in posting. Make your merit too high to help you to accept in a campaign.

ad_playing

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:07:05 PM

I am looking for a good bounty programme which accepts newbies for signature campaign. so please anyone know such kind of bounty please let me know.

There are some bounty program that can accept newbies for signature campaign such as this IAPayment : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3024473.0. They accept signature participant for newbies, just check it out but for good or not it will depend on your opinion.

⧱▬▬▬ ● UCHIT - The Hub of Communication & Collaboration ● ▬▬▬⧱ ⧱▬▬ https://uchit.info/ ▬▬⧱ ⧱▬▬ https://t.me/uchit_coin ▬▬⧱
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: