Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 12:12:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: any signature bounty for newbies?  (Read 1362 times)
sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:39:31 PM

I am looking for a good bounty programme which accepts newbies for signature campaign. so please anyone know such kind of bounty please let me know.

If I am not mistaken, you can join the bounty campaigns that have the social media campaigns or any other type of campaign. The most common or probably the only type of campaign you are restricted to join as a newbie is the signature campaign. But check it out because I am not sure if there are some social campaigns or other campaigns except signature campaign that restrict ranks.

bkrobottc1

Activity: 183
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:41:56 PM

I think it so difficult because all of them want to get in high rank in forum, we always see in the high rank in forum so the project will promote better. In my opinion
MountainConqueror

Activity: 93
Merit: 1

Mountains is my passion

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:47:51 PM

i don't think any serious non-scam project wants a group of newbies representing it on the serious forum. That may lead not to a good, but to a bad impression of the local audience.
binarhingar

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:49:36 PM

there is rarely a signature slot for beginners, but there are only a few managers who provide it, my suggestion is you follow bounty mediasocial, yes maybe not how much but very young to do (if you understand) examples like twitter, facebook, discord, telegram, try and good luck.
Isaremj3

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:54:06 PM

It is very rare to see campaign that allow newbies to Wear signature, it is not that the forum the not like them but they believed that they are new in the system and they need to have more experience to make them great.  Newbies are still learning in cryptosystem.
tendy263

Activity: 347
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:21:23 PM

ingotcoin.io has a bounty that is accepting newbies, its a first that I have seen but its there
Retolin

Activity: 146

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:38:41 PM

тaм инoгдa пycкaют нoвичкoв,зaвиcит oт мeнeджepa пpoeктa!coвeтyю пoднять paнг, нy и пpиcoeдинитьcя в coциaльныx ceтяx Бayнти, нo eщё нyжнo paзpaбoтaть cвoй aккayнт в фopyмe bitcointalk
Irvanremok

Activity: 210

Masa Depan Kerja

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:52:32 PM

but it seems eth will come down again my suggestion not now to buy eth if you buy and sell again. I think the eth will go up with quite a long time. but if you want to buy and keep dengn long time in my opinion is currently a good time to buy eth karna current price dropped quite a lot.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
Whitepaper﹞﹝ANN THREAD﹞﹝TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK﹞﹝TWITTER﹞﹝YOUTUBE
blogmantube

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:57:55 PM

very rarely a newbie could be allowed to join in the signature. If you want to look for will certainly be able to find it. very much a bounty on this forum so should be able to choose with the patient.
marianna2020

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:37:46 PM

I have seen a couple  bounties  for newbies, but these projects looks like  scams. In White papers there is no specific information about projects, so there is no trust in such ICOs.
nathanielpogi

Activity: 85

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:29:09 PM

I must suggest to you about joining twitter and Facebook campaign, they accept newbies their as long as you have many followers and friends, but it has only minimal amount of awards but it is good for starter.

I agree you should do a social media campaign for now till you reach a higher rank in this forum.

If you pay for being a copper member in this forum you can join certain bounty campaign with signatures

because they will see that you can use their signature for full member or member signature codes.
blogmantube

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:38:15 PM

raise the rank at least jr member because i'm not sure there are any signature bounty for newbies. the other option is join the social media campaign.
Isaremj3

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:47:06 PM

When you are newbie on the bitcointalk forum you are just learning and in that process or period before you move to Jr member you would add more knowledge to what you know before in cryptosystem. Learning is a process take time and do the learning.
raiderking96

Activity: 252

pantang menyerah

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:44:36 PM

very little hope newbie to be able to join in signature campaign, I very rarely or even now never see again bounty program in signature campaign by giving opportunity to newbie. if any, the rewards are very small.

so I suggest to you, it's better to raise the rank first in order to follow the signature campaign anywhere with enough rewards.
Hube950

Activity: 114

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:56:12 PM

There's no signature bounty for Newbies. But Newbies can partake in Social media campaigns like Facebook, Twitter and Youtube.. which at the end of the campaign they get rewarded for. that's the most a Newbie can be offered to make a token
ImSuparmin

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:39:25 PM

I am looking for a good bounty programme which accepts newbies for signature campaign. so please anyone know such kind of bounty please let me know.

looking for bounty signature for beginners is difficult to find, because the signature for beginners rarely in ico, my suggestion you as a beginner can follow bounty articles, bounty video and you can follow the other again to earn income that is not less big than the signature.

mirror001

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:52:38 PM

i do not think that you need any bounty for now because you are the newbie here and first of all you should higher your level and then look a bounty programme. because no one in the bounty will accept the newbie, but some of them accept the new ones for the facebook and the twitter compaigns but not for the signature compaigns, they almost require the junior member rank.
So I will suggest you to higher your rank and then involve in the signature and other compaigns.
joletartare

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:19:18 AM

It's hard to find signature bounties that accept newcomers (I remember Pecunio did...but the campaign is finished). The lower rank they accept is often jr member or even member.
You should first participate in social media bounties, and when you rank up...then you can do signature  Smiley
SBBEV8

Activity: 136

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:21:39 AM

I think newbies are generally required to patiently learn the community rules as they slowly build a reputation and acquire the required engagements for an account upgrade over a few weeks. In the meantime, it is advisable you look more into social mediums bounty!
joletartare

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:23:42 AM

Check in the forum : there is someone who gave a link to such a signature bounty...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4329568.0

Newbies accepted  Smiley (but I havent checked anything about the project)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: