Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:20:20 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: any signature bounty for newbies?  (Read 1362 times)
niacar

Activity: 85
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:43:51 AM

The bounty quest is not very profitable for novices, but you can slowly gain experience. Although you don't get profit quickly in the short term, everyone grows up from novices, doesn't it? If you want to make quick profits, we recommend that you choose to invest. If the risk is high, it will become faster. Bountylord is a good site and has a rating for each bounty. It is worth reading.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Rina Ambar

Activity: 188
Merit: 1

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:06:45 AM

if look carefully, actually there are some signature campaign that includes newbies but rarely, for example, korinos is one of the projects that include newbies in the signature campaign

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
icofires

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 09:20:19 AM

I am looking for a good bounty programme which accepts newbies for signature campaign. so please anyone know such kind of bounty please let me know.

Sorry NO, Signature bounty are start from Jr. Member. For newbie you can join airdrops.
palermofc

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:27:00 AM

I am looking for a good bounty programme which accepts newbies for signature campaign. so please anyone know such kind of bounty please let me know.
You can join OAX bounty campaign. They are accepting Newbies. Alternatively, you can check the spreadsheets that people share in the forum which contains recent bounty lists.

One of them is here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nIkyjAmWz9uW7l6YFaLEMvPf2P7iR8jjSQQXc1x8vYE/edit#gid=0
Agamatal123

Activity: 188

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:19:03 AM

Absolutely I don't think there is signature campaign for any newbies now. They have to try and make it junior member before participating in any signature campaign
seymenyunus1654

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:16:10 PM

As a newbie it is hard to find signature campaign that accept newbie. I think you should make more quality post to earn activities and at the same time merits. So after the updates of forum you rank up into another rank and to be a jr.member is a starting point to join in the signature campaign. However if you are willing try to search a signature campaign that accept newbie maybe you can find one try to look all possibilities.
maucial

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:31:34 PM

Usually, for the signature in a Bounty, the minimum rank required is Junior member. But there are a few exceptions.

If you want to have a look and get some information in a good Bounty campaign that has just started, I can suggest you RAWG. They accept also newbies for signatures!

They have just started a very rich bounty program for everyone who is willing to participate:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4147507

In these days, they also launched a special bounty, which allows you to get up to 100 dollars for a single tweet or facebook post!!! Depending on the number of your followers.

Have a look, because it is a great opportunity to quickly earn a nice amount:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4147507.msg40536596#msg40536596

The ICO site is this one: https://token.rawg.io/. It's a video game discovery platform that converts your skills into goods and services.

You can earn tokens by playing your favorite games. The site is already working, with more than 50,000 games in the database and new games are getting added every day. This is the site: https://rawg.io/

Quite good looking, don't you think?
xyzone

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:41:31 PM

Just a waste of time if your rank is still newbie. you better wait for your account until 1 month and add your post in this forum. the more you discuss the more your post increases.
Herdirfauzi

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:42:28 PM

I think a little bounty program that accepts newbie to be a signature campaign participant, I think you should upgrade to junior member, and you can join and choose bounty good program in this link https://icoholder.com/

royalbittinz

Activity: 382

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:28:18 PM

There are lot of Bounties for newbies, you just need to
go through the list of airdrop and bounties posted here
in the Bounty section and sign up for Facebook and Twitter
as most signature and other bounties are for members upward.

automaticmoney

Activity: 420
Merit: 18

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:40:27 PM

newbies cant participate in the bounty programs minimum requirement for bounties are Jr members so once a newbie qualify for jr member they can participate in programs
Evaporation 123

Activity: 226

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:23:06 PM

This have to amended. Their is no any signature campaign for newbies at least it should be. Maybe there will be decrease in their reward
kubori102

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:35:28 AM

There is now a Trivver bounty bitcointalk campaign that accepts a Newbie with 0.5 stake per week.
jings007

Activity: 174
Merit: 7

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:25:13 AM

Actually, there's a lot of bounty campaign accepting for a newbie, but I'm just wondering to friend he is newbie also and he is joining some bounties that accepting newbie, but when he checked spreadsheet status he is not paid, but others have paid, that's why I'm thinking may only junior member allowed to join.
dhydra

Activity: 266
Merit: 13

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 08:12:50 AM

Buddy ,If you trying to do signature campaign in newbie account I like to suggest you dacc project. The allocation is lawer. But that bounty is enable for newbies.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4457730

Try this out. It runs 3 weeks only

guruberbakti

Activity: 39

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:13:45 AM

all the programs created by each bounty depend on them. however, newbie do not rush in signature. Why? because the status of the newbie in this still has a lower rank. so I suggest first bounty campaign first.
I must suggest to you about joining twitter and Facebook campaign, they accept newbies their as long as you have many followers and friends, but it has only minimal amount of awards but it is good for starter.
teeshe

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 02:12:33 PM

Quite understandable that signature campaigns for Newbies are not allowed on most bounty campaigns. Although i have come across a very few bounties like usechain.net that allowed Newbies in its campaign which is already over. I would recommend you go along with the suggestions of earlier contributors if you will be lucky to find credible bounty programs that allows Newbies in its Campaign.
MrAntonius

Activity: 392
Merit: 126

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 03:33:58 PM

I'll upset you, with your status you have no subscription, and do not waste your time in vain. Except if you like to write smart forum posts. For example, I like to communicate with people, it helps to learn a lot of new information. I recommend you to raise the rank on the forum. And of course you can buy a ready-made status Full member. And fully participate in normal signatures.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
rightway00372018

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:42:51 AM

There are only few bounty campaigns offered to newbies so i suggest to rank-up your account first prior to participate in signature campaign so that you can choose the best campaign and also the bounty rewards is quite big compare to newbies.
xsantana

Activity: 680
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:56:39 AM

You can visit this site, hopefully help
http://bounty.slavyansk.biz/signatures.php
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: