Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:45:26 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Country who accepts cyrptocurrency  (Read 1838 times)
Sniper150

Activity: 357
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:25:28 PM

One big question is, is bitcoin legal or illegal? The answer is, it depends on the location and activity of the user. Bitcoins are not issued, endorsed, or regulated by any central bank. They are just created through a computer-generated process known as mining.
Here are some countries that "Say Yes to Bitcoin":

The United States
Canada
Australia
The European Union
bitcoin.beda

Activity: 770
Merit: 11

quarkchain.io

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:33:59 PM

Japan still remains as the largest bitcoin exchange market with over 51 percent of the market share, analysts stated that the crackdown on small exchanges have had an impact on the global cryptocurrency market

Yes it is Japan, you are correct as the Japan is largest share in transaction in cryptocurrency.
As Japan legalize bitcoin as cryptocurrency, we are hoping other developed countries will like join in Japan and embrace the technology it can bring.
As it is inevitable to not use the technology of bitcoin and blockchain has.

quarkchain.io
Grim149x

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 01:08:29 PM

Isn't it that Russia also accepts crypto currency. Putin likes the idea and supports it openly though of course there are regulations in place. 

AutumnSphinx

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:18:32 PM

Well here in my country many are still uninformed and doesn't want to be informed. But I do hope that the government start considering cryptocurrency and the tech behind it, the blockchain and other innovative inventions today. Because its either you join or die soon. At some point cryptocurrency will be a breaking point of our era.
#davidnugroho

Activity: 317

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:12:29 AM

I think japan is a big country in the world that they control industrial market and technology. I am very impressed with this country and now with the Japanese online market market will make new things in the market technology and this is great. we must be able to follow this technology.
mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 07:17:10 AM

Japan for me is the center of the coin system of the world, and the system used Japan I think exemplary or even begin to be applied by other countries also assume that bitcoin is a thing that is not good. Japan seems to be quite the more advanced with many relying on existing cryptocurrency moment.

ask
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:24:08 AM

Last MTGox courts shows us that japanese goverment declares that they are accepting bitcoin as a currency.
This is worlds first court which accepts bitcoin as a real currency. Venezuela is accepting too it was petrol coin or something else.
PaulayMcDanieljr25

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:25:02 AM

i only think about japan. so great country
Maestro75

Activity: 1974
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 07:33:24 AM

Japan is originator of bitcoin and they are promote cryptocurrency mostly. in future many other countries are interested to trade with bitcoin and cryptocurrency just you need to wait for see that.
Is it Japan really? I read an article that placed the origin of bitcoin at the doorstep of the FBI in America. The article also pointed out that Satoshi Nakamoto wasn't the real name of the originator too.

That is by the way, the whole world look up to Japan to keep dictating the pace for bitcoin following the premature way China denounced it. While we take a look at countries accepting bitcoin, we can also mention countries that are not likely/will never accept bitcoin.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
AmandaxpSimpson

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:49:45 AM

any country have people willing to accept btc but its not official
Aliya Taj

Activity: 226

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:53:51 AM

Most countries have expressed the desire to join in the crypto trade, just considering regulations first but its just a matter of time. japan adapted it early and is probably a bitcoin heaven,
pawanjain

Activity: 2716
Merit: 718

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:56:36 AM

China was the dominant country which used cryptocurrencies but later after the ban in China , the dominance moved over to Japan. I appreciate every country who accepts cryptocurrencies and have legalized it. There are many other countries who have not legalized cryptocurrency because they don't find any profit in it. Governments can't benefit much from cryptocurrencies which is why they have not legalized it. Though there are some countries who have legalized it but regulated it to their benefits.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
hadveach

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:57:57 AM

yes, i agree with you japan is the biggest bitcoin trading center, but i see kanada will be a rival japan in bitcoin trading.

Which country is worth adopting bitcoin, is it japan or canada? please share your prediction here.
wayancrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:19:51 AM

In my country Indonesia Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency not regulated yet but here crypto is very booming, there are many trader and ICO investor want to make money  from crypto. And Although not regulated yet but here many kafe, restaurant and merchant accepted Bitcoin.

conge

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:36:03 AM

Japan's most friendly country with crypto, serious development is always carried out in that country and become the direction of the development of the whole country in the future
Regar

Activity: 123

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:38:50 AM

Japan is not the only one there is another one like venezuela;

Venezuela
The economic situation in the state is complicated, made Venezuela facing everything serious.  many people there turned to crypto and the government decided to take the situation made Venezuela became first country to launch national cryptocurrency EL Petro, if this is not a mistakes.
antonio88s

Activity: 423
Merit: 118

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:44:59 AM

Japan is the one of bitcoin creator and they trust in cryptocurrency and many people in there also trust with crypto. Hope in the future other country will not banned the crypto and will become support this.
maichimoto

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:45:03 AM

Japan still remains as the largest bitcoin exchange market with over 51 percent of the market share, analysts stated that the crackdown on small exchanges have had an impact on the global cryptocurrency market

Yes its because they recognize cryptocurrencies as proper money. That attracts the attention of general public allowing everyone to be confident to use the tech and invest in crypto
saruxanyan

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:53:34 AM

Estonia
United States
Denmark
Sweden
South Korea
Netherlands
Finland
Canada
United Kingdom
Australia
All of them are loyal to the crypto currency and legalized.
rockie87

Activity: 163
Merit: 1

ICOForums.net - A Cryptocurrency & ICO Forum

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:24:44 PM

There hasn't been such dominating country which accepted bitcoin and had a great hold on the market like china.Once the bitcoin was banned the market shifted towards different Asian countries like India and japan.After india took some serious action towards banning bitcoin the total hub is shifted towards Japan.Still the hold that china had hasn't been achieved by japan yet.

_____◢  ICO Forums  ◣___▁
New Forum for Cryptocurrency Discussion
 ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ◥  www.icoforums.net  ◤ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: