Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:07:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Country who accepts cyrptocurrency  (Read 1837 times)
Maharani700

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:29:01 PM

i think my country indonesia accepts cryptocurrency and in this country also there is an exchanger that good for beginer people who join to be trader
Samohunk

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:44:43 AM

i think my country indonesia accepts cryptocurrency and in this country also there is an exchanger that good for beginer people who join to be trader
In Bali right? and in my country many are still uninformed and doesn't want to be informed. But I do hope that the government start considering cryptocurrency and the tech behind it, the blockchain and other innovative inventions today. Because its either you join or die soon. At some point cryptocurrency will be a breaking point of our era.
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 04:58:33 AM
Last edit: September 05, 2018, 03:19:10 PM by BitDane

This is a nice thread. It really catches my attention since it is an update of how many countries are now accepting Cryptocurrency as their alternative mode of payment. Is there anyone who has an updated compilation or list of these countries? I am looking forward that every country will be more interested in Crypto since it really has a positive impact on the economy and for the advancement of technology.
TomiJerry

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:04:35 PM

What do you mean Country accepts cryptocurrency? Any country has accepted cryptocurrency, because crypto has a value. For example FBI have been accepted crypto, because they have sold Bitcoins which were seized.
somtandon2015
Copper Member

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:24:06 PM

These are the following Country who accepts cryptocurrency as follows.

1.Estonia
2.Sweden
3.Finland
4.Denmark
5.The Netherlands
cryptomanspbmgdn
Copper Member

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 06:28:56 PM

I've always liked Japan as a country. I'm a fan of food and cars. And here it is the main country for cryptocurrencies. When I earn on cryptocurrency I will go there to live...
Alijiindahaus

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:46:17 PM

I've always liked Japan as a country. I'm a fan of food and cars. And here it is the main country for cryptocurrencies. When I earn on cryptocurrency I will go there to live...
In general, the Japanese society is very interesting and strange, but living there is very expensive. According to statistics, Tokyo is one of the most expensive cities.
zxl912157

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:35:24 AM

Japan is not the only country that is good with crypto. I made an article on other countries: https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@cryptohumster/germany-legalizes-bitcoin-what-is-the-current-status-in-other-countries

With G20 summit coming soon, more countries will lokk to legalize crypto.
It is true that it is not only Japan that belongs to the largest country for cryptocurrency.
Now Singapore has also created a lot of coins and exchanges.
You can check everything here: https://www.buybitcoinworldwide.com/singapore/
Maknae09

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:45:39 AM

Japan still remains as the largest bitcoin exchange market with over 51 percent of the market share, analysts stated that the crackdown on small exchanges have had an impact on the global cryptocurrency market

Well, I guess japan would definitely support the use of cryptocurrencies since they are the first country started it throught bitcoin. Now, it is very maintained and supported throught many regions all around the world.

▃ ▄ Ternion  ▀▄▀  Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway ◥◤ ICO Start: 01 OCT 2018 (http://www.Ternion.io/)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: