Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 05:44:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: any feedback on the binance exchange?and their customers service?  (Read 109 times)
rakeapps (OP)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:52:02 PM

any feedback on the binance Exchange?and their customers service?it is a good Exchange?does their customers service is good?
JaredStein

Activity: 379
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:31:32 PM

I don't know if you heard about the recent hacking incident with the Binance exchange but the way they handled it should show you that they are currently the number one exchange. I cant think of any exchange that could have handled it better.
matuson

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:47:36 PM

I don't know why this market is so popular. There are many other exchanges that have not yet compromised themselves. I heard that have broken into not exchange Binance. I heard that hacked some accounts that used third-party software. It's probably true. But every person must decide on their requirements and only then choose a stock exchange. Different exchanges have different properties.
bulbolitobayagyag

Activity: 166
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:52:13 PM

Good technical support,will reply you as soon as possible better than any support from other exchanges,the fees are smaller than any major exchanges,security? there was a recent HACK incident but binance are too unprofessional to admit it directly,they have announced that those accounts who are using bots are the ones who got compromised,but i myself didnt even using these bots they are blaming bots who stole these APIs but clearly the hacker did know some glitches for their system,they are protecting their repuatable security feature but i wont be sticking with these exchange anymore.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
hdclover

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

www.bitcoin.org

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:53:30 PM

any feedback on the binance Exchange?and their customers service?it is a good Exchange?does their customers service is good?
Don't want to say much about the exchange features but still Binance is my favorite exchange. Regarding customer support part 'I once had some problems in DNT withdrawal from the exchange so I contacted their support and within 2 hours they replied me with these solution to my problem. Withdrawal received after that.

Blah blah
cryptomema

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:00:02 PM

Good support but the fact that a hack incident was happened,they have confirmed it was a hack attempt so there will some reason for the most of the people to doubt its security,but over all the customer support is very good they will reply your email as soon as possible with the possible solution to your problem.

ekin4

Activity: 663
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:01:47 PM

It's the best centralized exchange platform right now. You know it's the most popular and it has great variety of coins. Most of them are legit good projects' tokens and coins. If you can't trust Binance then you can't trust any centralized exchange.
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:05:52 PM

I understood why you are asking this about one of the legit exchange in the market now. Since the news spreaded says the binance got hacked many people fear and takes their fund to other exchanges.
As so far they are very much active on replying their consumers and gives best support in the online messaging system itself.
If you find any problem write a e-mail to them. You will get the reply with in 48 hours maximum.
cryptospear

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:15:10 PM

Excellent support but their reputation was tainted already because of the hacked incident many people pulled out their money to this exchanges,i am one of those because security is one of the first thing that i considered,i prefer using exchanges which has no issues in their security that is why moved back my funds to bittrex even though the fees are big my funds will be secured surely.

◆  ◆  ◆  ◆      P L A Z A      ◆  ◆  ◆  ◆       The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]       PRE-SALE Starts    │    March 15th, 2018       [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM   GITHUB   MEDIUM   YOUTUBE   TWITTER   FLIPBOARD   REDDIT   LINKEDIN   FACEBOOK   EMAIL
cryptoux

Activity: 186

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:21:26 PM

Excellent support but their reputation was tainted already because of the hacked incident many people pulled out their money to this exchanges,i am one of those because security is one of the first thing that i considered,i prefer using exchanges which has no issues in their security that is why moved back my funds to bittrex even though the fees are big my funds will be secured surely.
I agreed the security of our funds would be the first thing we should prioritize,i dont like to use exchanges that were hacked from the past that is why im moving back my funds into my hardwallet,left only those bitcoin which is i am willing to risk with these exchanges luckily i am one of those people who arent using any bots but compromised from that hack incident.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: