Bitcoin Forum
August 17, 2024, 07:38:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO launch date change?  (Read 181 times)
Fafabol

Activity: 267
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:06:07 AM

I guess there is no issue in a ico changing their launch date and making it 3 weeks sooner is there?
It depends on the reasons, there is the possibility that they thought that some legal issues were going to take a lot of time and they were able to resolve it pretty quickly so they could schedule a new date for the release of the coin if that is the case then you have nothing to worry about in fact this could be a good sign that the developers are doing an even greater job than you thought.

I believe so and there's nothing wrong if it gets too sooner and it's even more better I think than postpone ICO. I always see ICO that move their date to more late because there's an issue needed to be resolve and when they launch their ICO their tokens easily sold out in no time and the long wait is worthy.
armarsterling7

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:27:56 AM

I guess there is no issue in a ico changing their launch date and making it 3 weeks sooner is there?
The sooner a signal is made good of that ICO. That means that their staff has done a very good job in the shortest possible time and the project will be carried out very soon to save time.
In general, ICOs ending early or early opening is a good signal for investors and bounty hunters. So you should not be so worried about this.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:39:49 AM

Dude any ICOs that would launch their ICO on a bear market will surely fail,that is the basic thing you need to know when it comes to investing ICOs.No one would ever invest to an ICO when the bears are still dominating the market,because most of the investors are pulling out their money out of the market just to be safe and to cut their losses.
This is not true at all, the success of an ico is determined by the quality of the project itself not by the market in fact in a bear market you can get some pretty good projects for cheap so if you have the money and you have a good eye to select icos that are going to be successful that is the time to invest since you can make many times over your investment.
Step NOY

Activity: 136
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:05:28 AM

Well just before this in my opinion a good thing, no? so the Office is sure that theirs ICO is a good idea, and behind it will be profit. Nothing to worry about.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: