Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:55:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DATx ICO @Official Admin SCAM 413 ETH  (Read 580 times)
blaanka (OP)

Activity: 167
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:09:53 PM

Dear Friends

The admin of DATx @DoctorBomb with help of another admin @James scammed 413 ETH, Till now they did not give any information or anything about this just continuing with words we dont know the DoctorBomb, How is possible this the DATx dont know they telegram team, I think all the team is involved on this otherwise i will have at least a support from them, i have discussed with @James but at all he dont care about this, he just ignoring me and Mute me on telegram channel

I`m planing to Report them to Crybe Crime Police in Singapore, if you have any idea where to report them in another institution please it will be helpfull for me

Here is the proof of transfer https://etherscan.io/address/0xac4ca7832836015cd1dc3d897f967a6a530cb018

Here are the prof of video of scamming https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awbd0mt2gRs&feature=youtu.be

Be carfeful of this ICO ICO name: DATx ICO website: https://datx.co Telegram: https://t.me/datxofficial01
blaanka (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:53:06 PM

No refund 10 day end
DATxOfficial

Activity: 47

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:07:20 AM

Dear Blaanka and community members,

There has been a recent case of a potential scam happening within the DATx Telegram group.

We would like to emphasize and clarify that the alleged scammer is not an employee in DATx team, but a volunteer who might have taken a chance and abuse his position. No employee in DATx team is associated with this case.

We have been in touch with the victim and have urged him to lodge a police report. We will do everything in our capacity to assist the victim and cooperate with the police in this unfortunate incident.

We are not the authorities and do not have the empowerment to investigate and prove that someone did pocket the money. That is why we are hoping to enlist the help of the police to crack the case. Right now, we are waiting for the victim's further notification about the progress of legal process so that we could further assist on this.

Meanwhile, we would like to reiterate to all our investors that official instructions and KYC procedures must be strictly followed and understood before transferring any currency amount to any unauthorised wallets. This is to prevent any potential scams from happening.

We seek your understanding and cooperation in this matter and refrain from any speculations while investigations are ongoing. 
Thank you.

Kind regards,
DATx Team
Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:24:29 AM

Wow what's absolutely terrible .so what happened here..did the team appointment some volunteer as admin of the Ico group and I'd he use it to steal the funds ?

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
blaanka (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:27:31 PM

Wow what's absolutely terrible .so what happened here..did the team appointment some volunteer as admin of the Ico group and I'd he use it to steal the funds ?

There has been a recent case of a potential scam happening within the DATx Telegram group.

We would like to emphasize and clarify that the alleged scammer is not an employee in DATx team, but a volunteer who might have taken a chance and abuse his position. No employee in DATx team is associated with this case.

We have been in touch with the victim and have urged him to lodge a police report. We will do everything in our capacity to assist the victim and cooperate with the police in this unfortunate incident.

We are not the authorities and do not have the empowerment to investigate and prove that someone did pocket the money. That is why we are hoping to enlist the help of the police to crack the case. Right now, we are waiting for the victim's further notification about the progress of legal process so that we could further assist on this.

Meanwhile, we would like to reiterate to all our investors that official instructions and KYC procedures must be strictly followed and understood before transferring any currency amount to any unauthorised wallets. This is to prevent any potential scams from happening.

We seek your understanding and cooperation in this matter and refrain from any speculations while investigations are ongoing. 
Thank you.

Kind regards,
DATx Team
you are your employee and you do not know him Really? you have to make a refund 356k$ stealing official admin and you know this guy Smiley no help was available from the beginning of the project  because they are cheaters:)Datx Scam projects 1 admin 2 account use 356k$ eth lost my
Kbasali

Activity: 16

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:08:46 PM

We would like to emphasize and clarify that the alleged scammer is not an employee in DATx team,

Kind regards,
DATx Team

It's your offical telegram channel, its your offical admin,
Now you are saying we are not taking responsibility. Can you let us know who is responsible about this?

Why do we belive its not one of your offical worker?
blaanka (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:13:38 AM

First Seele, then DATx - Telegram admin scams are becoming more frequent. In fact, DATx is helping the victims file police reports (417 ETH were scammed), while Seele is actually in the process of reimbursing the victims themselves (1.8 mln USD).

Projects need to be especially careful with volunteering admins.
But after all, who do you think should be responsible for admin scams?

📟 Projects should reimburse
👨‍✈️ Police should handle this
https://twitter.com/icodrops/status/976844147838550017
green547

Activity: 385
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:12:16 AM

How do you know this wasn't a fake scam and they are just trying to extort money from the ICO.
yodomaster

Activity: 50

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:29:23 AM

Scam for only 413 ETH?
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:01:29 AM

How do you know this wasn't a fake scam and they are just trying to extort money from the ICO.
I guess this need the more analyzation, We can start to see what was the telegram account that has been used to scam blankaa. I guess if the scammer was creating a new account and there will be two accounts exist in the telegram group But it looks like scammer can so easily change the identity.

Scam for only 413 ETH?
It's a huge amount if we will be back again to the $1000 rate for each ethereum token dude.
Hssn

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:47:06 AM

Im glad i don't invest there, they also email me Also tried To reach me in telegram many fake.account are associated with datx
blaanka (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:41:37 AM

I have proof that the person has verified the management.
also the police do not report that figure is guilty to waste time
Survey results;
https://twitter.com/icodrops/status/976844298363785223
HARDCRACKERS

Activity: 1049
Merit: 210

Crypto Trader

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:59:16 PM

Thank you.

Kind regards,
DATx Team

Sizin takımınız bence sahtekarlardan oluşuyor.
Neden diyin.
Bu adam nasıl oluyorda telegram admin oluyor?
Siz bu adamı tanımasanız onu nasıl telegram admin yapıldı.
Kendi kendinimi admin yaptı.
Bu adamı çok iyi tanıdığınıza ben eminim ve onu koruyorsunuz.
Ve sözkonusu ETH nin üstüne yattınız.
Diğer yatım düşünen bu ico ya yatırım yapmasın.
Başkasının yatırımınıda  dolandırırlar.
Ve sözkonusu eth geri iade edin.
Bence o eth leri beraber planlayarak  dolandırdınız.

I think your team is made up of frauds.
Why do you say.
How does this guy become a telegram admin?
If you do not know this guy, how was the telegram admin made.
Self-made admin.
I am sure you know this man very well and you are protecting him.
And that's where you've been sitting on top of ETH.
Do not invest in this ico or any other investor.
They cheat on someone else's investment.
And in that case return eth.
I think you cheat those eths together.

torrentco

Activity: 2128
Merit: 418

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:00:08 PM
Last edit: April 26, 2018, 06:45:53 PM by torrentco

i guess their telegram admin was hired for only telegram,he probably is not from the team.
and somehow that admin convinced this guy to sent these ETH to him.
and after receiving this much money of course that admin quit his job and ran.

such a bad situation i hope the dax team at least compansates this guy somehow.
in the end that admin was hired by them and this fraud is clearly their fault.

edit:

just read their announcement about the situation.they say a "volunteer" Huh
what kind of a joke is this.somebody volunteered to run your official telegram group and you said ok???
omg this really a joke.something fishy is goin on here.
from now on this project is clearly a scam for me.
Vispilio
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1631

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 07:19:41 PM

Thank you.

Kind regards,
DATx Team

When you hope to make tens of millions of dollars on your ICO, you are ethically and professionally responsible for everyone you employ towards that endeavor.

The honorable thing to do would be to at least partially compensate Blaanka for his enormous financial loss, on top of finding and prosecuting asap the Telegram admin at large.

If you entrust your telegram channel to someone you don't even know and can't identify, that speaks volumes about your lack of professionalism and smart business practices, and everyone should avoid DatX project like the plague in that case...

CrypticGambit

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:53:32 PM

Wow a typical situation. People are so greedy and they just send their ethereum to some random people from telegram. There has been
so many scams through the telegram. A lot of ppl are impersonating admins but this situation is even worse. the admin scammed someone and quit, never trust anyone in crypto, just buy from the exchanges.

sammys

Activity: 1111
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:23:54 PM

Thank you.

Kind regards,
DATx Team
How ridiculous is this answer! Look if you are making something you have to think all side! If you choose that thief you have to solve this problem ! If you are saying " go to the police " then i have an answer too  " investors go find real project !"

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
faatipoke

Activity: 321
Merit: 100

Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:03:44 PM

this situation shows us that this DATx team is very unprofessional and wise men should not invest this type of ICO. If a team claims that they are creating an innovative blockchain technology which we can trust and invest, they have to create a team that can handle this. If you assigned an admin for telegram you have to handle the consequences. This is totally responsibility of the team

apimembership

Activity: 448
Merit: 124

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:34:25 PM

is this serious explanation? I didnt invest your project but what i see is, you let a random guy to run telegram as volunteer so Who will be in charge of this scam?
denetci

Activity: 490
Merit: 278

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:48:06 AM

are you kidding? it is your official telegram group, right?
in that case, you are responsible from the admins of your group. it is not important that he is your employer or volunteer.
you must help this guy, solve the problem and refund his eth's.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: