Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 09:24:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of Ethereum  (Read 8054 times)
nobetci

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:41:28 PM

Hi friends. I believe that the most promising project of the cryptocurrency market is Ethereum. Only around him I see a lot of work and constant news, for example here today - V. Buterin presents a solution for scaling the Plasma system for Ethereum.
And I plan to completely switch to this cryptocurrency. Maybe I'm wrong.
What say...

Although it has a really low price now, I think it can recover soon. As you said, it is maybe the most promising project in the cryptocurrency world, and I think its popularity likely to rise more.

______________▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂______________            ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                         ◄   ICO: 30% BONUS   ►
FacebookTwitterYoutubeInstagramWebsiteWalletTelegramWhitepaper ●    ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:47:32 PM

Hi friends. I believe that the most promising project of the cryptocurrency market is Ethereum. Only around him I see a lot of work and constant news, for example here today - V. Buterin presents a solution for scaling the Plasma system for Ethereum.
What say...
Well of course, not only etehreum in it self is seeing so many development and investments, but probably most of the ICO are etehreum based projects and we all of all people have seen how many of these have been released and raised million and millions of dollars, they became so popualr in a very short amount of time and this only proves how cryptocurrency and etehreum to be specific can bring somthing new to the investment market, and i am pretty sure that many have their eyes on it and i am also sure that we are going to see more of it in the future.
Ringianaif

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:09:43 PM

Many people-many minds...Some say that there are no perspective, but most come to the opinion that the cost of it by the end of 2018 will be around 3500$
kloinko1n

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:20:38 PM

In what I am precisely assured so it that ethereum the next years will remain the good project for investments
duchaitp

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:39:06 PM

I believe in the future of ethereum. I think its price will increase this year and reach $2000. I will hold ethereum for a long time.
Igorpap2

Activity: 238

BAANX - https://baanx.com

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:40:04 PM

What say...
I totally agree with you! Ethereum is more than a crypto currency. On the Ethereum platform, you can use smart contracts, and create different applications. This means that ETH is an excellent system for conducting ICO, stock financing, stock trading, etc. It turns out that Ethereum has many more useful qualities, due to which it will have a larger volume of transactions in the future...  Wink Wink Wink
qomariah95

Activity: 1190

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:42:44 PM

It is now the price of ethereum is down and followed by some other altcoin. For the future of ethereum itself I think it is really bad now. And the future will be good but for the price to go back maybe a few months ahead

freedoom

Activity: 201

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:46:28 PM

The ethereum has a good future, as I see it. Many projects are created on its platform, which is definitely good for Vitalik)
Doovla

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:53:09 PM

Ethereum future is bright! Platform they are keep expanding and getting involved good stablished altcoins in their system.
Caliostro

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:53:47 PM

The ethereum is a coin that can become the number one. Bitcoin is going through a very bad time. The team of Vitalik Buterin this year has a lot of updates. It is possible that the capitalization of the ethereum will be greater than the capitalization of bitcoin.
weiweianll

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:02:32 PM

Now it has become the largest distributed application development platform in the world, involving a wide range of potential applications, attracting the participation of giants in multiple industries.

The etheric square is one of the most innovative blocks in the block chain after bitcoin,

Its future development prospect and bitcoin have a huge development prospect.
pro2017

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:08:26 PM

I think ethereum is the best. Cryptocurrency world ethereum is one of the best coin. Ethereum is very popular and its future is very bright coin
elimi

Activity: 255

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:13:53 PM

Ethereum would be the best if you wanted to switch to ethereum, but for now, only miners can get the benefit of ethereum.
until now bitcoin still useful and many company or website are accepting bitcoin as payment unlike ethereum that only few websites are accepting ethereum as payment. However, what I saw ethereum is improved because there are few online wallets are now accepting ethereum.
palle11

Activity: 2338
Merit: 332

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:14:39 PM

Etheruem no doubt has good features and future. The adoption is growing, it has the support of icos and that is a good lift to the team. The team has been working seriously to grow the coin.
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:18:23 PM

Ethereum future is bright! Platform they are keep expanding and getting involved good stablished altcoins in their system.
Ethereum future is really great and useful I guess eventhough I dont even use ethereum but I know it is really great because that is how many people use to describe ethereum. So, as how many people describe it, it really great and good for the future.
zxcv cool

Activity: 134

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:19:43 PM

I am very worried about the future of eth, because the production of eth is very large every day. Once the ico market is not hot enough, the price of eth should keep falling.

JCLee

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:20:12 PM

The future of altcoins, namely that Ethererum will replace fiat currencies rather than Bitcoins. Currently, people only consider Bitcoin as a kind of asset like gold, they only sell when the exchange rate is high and willing to hold when the exchange rate is low to wait for the market to recover. However, Ethereum with superiority in transactions speed times as well as lower cost will become popular crypto in the next 5 years.

abuge04

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:23:35 PM

What I am seeing and reading here in the forum and what I see in the coinmarketcap site Ethereum is number 2 in the Crypto community, I really think that ETH will have a long road to take to make it on TOP of bitcoin, But even if ETH is just in the 2nd place there are many users that are investing through it and exchanges that involve ETH as a compatible feature for exchange that is ERC20.
Palmerson

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:33:24 PM

The future of altcoins, namely that Ethererum will replace fiat currencies rather than Bitcoins. Currently, people only consider Bitcoin as a kind of asset like gold, they only sell when the exchange rate is high and willing to hold when the exchange rate is low to wait for the market to recover. However, Ethereum with superiority in transactions speed times as well as lower cost will become popular crypto in the next 5 years.
You're wrong. For calculations people have a more attractive coin. For example, XRP. This coin transactions faster and cheaper. It seems to me that the reason for the lack of opportunity to pay for goods with cryptocurrency in another. People aren't ready for this. To do this, people's minds must change. Now for them, cryptocurrencies are a way to make money so no one wants to spend their coins.

▄▄██▄▄
       ▄▄███▀  ▀███▄▄
   ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀██▄
██▀  ▄▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄▄  ▀██
██▄ ██▀              ▀██  ██
▀▀████▄▄▄             ██  ██
▄   ██▀▀▀████▄▄▄      ▀▀████
██  ██       ▀▀▀███▄▄▄     ▀
██  ██             ▀▀▀███▄▄▄
██  ██▄▄            ▄▄██ ▀██
██▄   ▀▀██▄      ▄██▀▀   ▄██
▀███▄    ▀██▄▄██▀    ▄███▀
    ▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀██▀▀

♡   Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency   ♡
██Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |  Bitcointalk  |  Github██

▄▄██▄▄
       ▄▄███▀  ▀███▄▄
   ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀██▄
██▀  ▄▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄▄  ▀██
██▄ ██▀              ▀██  ██
▀▀████▄▄▄             ██  ██
▄   ██▀▀▀████▄▄▄      ▀▀████
██  ██       ▀▀▀███▄▄▄     ▀
██  ██             ▀▀▀███▄▄▄
██  ██▄▄            ▄▄██ ▀██
██▄   ▀▀██▄      ▄██▀▀   ▄██
▀███▄    ▀██▄▄██▀    ▄███▀
    ▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀██▀▀
s4mp1nt0

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:36:04 PM

-snip

switch now because the value of it is now low. you should see it touch 1k again in a few weeks. ethereum is a very good coins. and a lot of tokens are using its smart contract.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: