Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:43:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of Ethereum  (Read 8048 times)
Maza197

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:57:39 AM

I believe Ethereum has excellent future. It has a very good platform and would be play a great role in cryptocurrency market in future. There have more altcoin like it. But i would like to say ETH is the best.
iljamlnk

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:00:10 AM

The peculiarity of ethereum is that it has capabilities that other analogs do not have. Efirium provides the work of the program code of any decentralized application. Its capitalization takes the second place.
themistocleess

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:18:26 AM

I think ETH have a bright future because it have analogs that other altcoins does not have.

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
https://cartesi.io/
Paul23

Activity: 117

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:36:13 AM

Based on my research view almost are goods condition and features both in positive impact thoughts about  the future of ethereum coin and such to be hersay that ethereum will be the next strong coins in the crypto  market at the near future after bitcoin raised in the top button price in all type of cryptocurrencies,so that  ethereum coin will have have smooth flow in market movement although both of crytocurrencies  today like bitcoin and other coin well be rough movement,due to some issue about ,,
fileo

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:54:20 AM

Yah, I also believe that ethereum will dominate every coin in the first world-wide wallet and a system that can operate nicely. The process of progression of ethereum quiet very good in the past days. It is also in improving the services to maintain its quality of handling business. I hope the price of ethereum will come to soar high like btc. The profit of investors will come in multiple kinds. I hope so.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
krishnaverma

Activity: 1302
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:59:18 AM

I think you made the right choice.  Now ETH is a very popular coin.  Which develops every day.  And the price also grows every day.

Currently ETH is not performing as good as other coins like bitcoin cash. Bitcoin cash has grown about 205 in last 24 hours while with ETH it is just 2 %. However, I think in the logn run ETH will give highest returns among the top 10 coins based o market cap including bitcoins and bitcoin cash.
WiiD

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:30:08 AM

Just look at the market and everything will be clear. Ethereum on capitalization is on the 2nd place in the world and its rate is growing again. There is no doubt that Ethereum will cost 2-3 thousand dollars by the end of 2018.
yakuzabilgic

Activity: 81

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:36:21 AM

ETH, BTC, DASH deep-rooted projects in the market. I think that every investor should be in his portfolio. Although the price seems high, the current situation may appear as an opportunity to buy.

TWITTER ◢                    ☆✩✩✩✩ FTEC ☆✩✩✩✩                      ◢ WHITEPAPER  ◢       24
   WEBSITE ◢                 First Trading Ecosystem                    ◢ MEDIUM          ◢     April    
TELEGRAM ◢                For Traders ✧ By Traders                    ◢ FACEBOOK     ◢    Public Sale    
Artem57

Activity: 232
Merit: 2

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:42:08 AM

Ethereum moves to POS  Vitalik confidently moves to the transition to Casper (POS) protocol and develops the necessary mechanisms of work. . POW - current state = mining, video cards "work" and confirm blocks in the network. POS - mining has died, transactions will confirm nodes (network nodes), which contain a large number of ETH. Nodes are unprofitable to discredit themselves, and commit any fraud. As soon as they learn about their evil intentions, the node will be banned, and the ETH course from such a general may fall, and therefore the node will depreciate. Vitalik plans to use 10 million ETH coins in the network.I think with the transition to POS, the ETH course will grow substantially.

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
Bugcoin5

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:52:13 AM

Hi friends. I believe that the most promising project of the cryptocurrency market is Ethereum. Only around him I see a lot of work and constant news, for example here today - V. Buterin presents a solution for scaling the Plasma system for Ethereum.
And I plan to completely switch to this cryptocurrency. Maybe I'm wrong.
What say...
I think, etherium is the next bitcoin, going by the market scenario it has bright future like bitcoin.The Ethereum protocol is continuously evolving, there are myriad applications in development, and the user base is exploding. The future for Ethereum looks very bright.
sateyaam

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:01:13 PM

I really agree with you about ethereum,
I have also invested all my money into ethereum because I am confident with its potential
bulantoy12345

Activity: 200

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:15:02 PM

Yes competition is high at cryptocurrency, many cryptos offers great services but ethereum is the best and trusted by majorities because ethereum is more dependable than other altcoins in the market. I really believe that ethereum's popularity will grows more all over the world because the fame of ethereum comes from the trust and supports of the people by their ethereum's investment especially when they hold.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS      [ TowerX ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK        MEDIUM        TWITTER        LINKEDIN        REDDIT        TELEGRAM
memFISTO

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:19:28 PM

Personally, I believe that we live in really good years Eth, because most ICO is now based on its platform, one of the most popular kinds of altcoin, the most convenient option in all aspects with interested investors.
trash321

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:22:29 PM

I think that we should not even talk about the future of the Ethereum project because the future of this project is simply remarkable, unless, of course, we consider a small correction of the entire crypto-currency world, or rather bitcoin.
Billg4t3r

Activity: 261
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:27:50 PM

I think your choice is right for now choosing to switch on ethereum
because only on ethereum coins that have projects with potential for development will continue to increase
it can be said that this coin is the best of other altcoins on the market today and possibly in the future
Crypto__Men

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:31:33 PM

The possibility that different projects can be implemented in one network using blockchain technologies is a significant difference from bitcoin. In the bitcoin network, the cryptocurrency itself is the most important element for which the network exists. In Ethereum, people spend their own currency to make their app work in a public blockchain Sorry for my English Roll Eyes
zerocashdev

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:33:08 PM

This year, most of all I will invest in the ethereum because it has the greatest potential and I am sure that it will have a larger volume than bitcoin at the end of 2018  Roll Eyes
kadirmon

Activity: 75

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:08:30 PM

I don't understand. Why isn't there a good eth wallet. Eth team is very lazy.
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:18:54 PM

Hi friends. I believe that the most promising project of the cryptocurrency market is Ethereum. Only around him I see a lot of work and constant news, for example here today - V. Buterin presents a solution for scaling the Plasma system for Ethereum.
And I plan to completely switch to this cryptocurrency. Maybe I'm wrong.
What say...

Ethereum has a very bright future in the world of cryptocurrency since there are more people who are interested on ethereum more than any other cryptocurrency so do not stop on believing and try to invest every time you have a decent amount of capital.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:20:15 PM

Ethereum is such a unique Altcoin with is is unique success stories! What make Ethereum successful in part is own to the leadership of V. Buterin and constant improvement and development happening on Ethereum network!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: