Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:29:24 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of Ethereum  (Read 8054 times)
tooiu3

Activity: 169
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:48:02 AM

Vitalik Buterin, the founder of Ethereum, set plans for the development of Ethereum in 2017 and 2018. According to his latest publication “Opportunities and Challenges Faced by Private and Alliance Chains”, Ethereum 3.0, which has “unlimited” scalability, will be released by the end of 2018.
Ethereum's development goal is to become a blockchain smart phone: it is a universal platform. Whatever you want to build, you can make it an 'application'. Ethereum customers can benefit from it without downloading it. Any new special software. ”
ronaldopazzi7

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:56:43 AM

The success of EtherEum and its position on the market are indisputable. it is unlikely that such a long-standing project will disappoint. it is always among the most secure ones. I do not believe it will be lost in the future.
lagista

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:01:15 AM

ethereum from now on and on it will still exist and be liked by so many people, so I think that ethereum can now be one potentially good coin to keep going into one of the coins that has a high selling value under the bitcoin.
onyek16M

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:14:20 AM

I think the steps you take are already good. ethereum crypto is a very dear when it passed its development. in a few years, these coins can be more than what exists currently. in a boon for me, ethereum provide great benefits.
agree for you. many people get big fenefits from ethereum
ethereum bright in the future because ethereum used by platform, it make ethereum used by many people and make the high price

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Masyudhi

Activity: 1008

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:27:58 AM

Hi friends. I believe that the most promising project of the cryptocurrency market is Ethereum. Only around him I see a lot of work and constant news, for example here today - V. Buterin presents a solution for scaling the Plasma system for Ethereum.
And I plan to completely switch to this cryptocurrency. Maybe I'm wrong.
What say...
I support your decision. many have joined the ETH. because ETH has a clear concept, large volumes and many marketplace receive ETH. people who invest in ETH, they believe that only ETH is able to approach BTC prices. so ETH includes altcoins that serve as long-term investments and huge profits.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Xetonica

Activity: 706

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:47:58 AM

Ethereum in future i think it has bright future this altcoin has a promising value in the future because most of our investors are really like to invest in ethereum, and now some ICOs are also accepting ethereum for their investment.
clipman77
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:50:29 AM

The platform of the etherium will certainly have a great future, it continues to improve and develop, new smart contracts appear, games created on this platform. Soon we will see many interesting developments and solutions.  The nearest competitors will try to win this race for a long time and take the lead over the etherium.
boller

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:01:07 AM

Seen from the progress and analysis of ethereum, yeah it is true that ETH is the best altcoin for now. It is stable enough and it grows higher rapidly. I'm sure that the price will rise again in the future, more than it was in that highest price at the last time.
Now, we can also see the other altcoins that grow well also in the market. They are such as the NEO, Ripple, and also Bitcoin Cash and Dash. They have also potential progress to be better altcoins in the future.
gerjiss

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:05:31 AM

You're right. Ethereum is a promising coin and many prefer to work with Ethereum. But this coin has some pretty good competitors. I wouldn't risk working with just one coin, even if it's Ethereum or Bitcoin.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
bidbud

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:10:21 AM

yes ,, I agree with your opinion ,, I also feel that ethereum investment is the safest ,, let alone the price is uphill ,,
bbq6

Activity: 96

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:22:55 AM

Ethereum is a low-level system that can implement smart contracts and open source on the blockchain. It is a platform and a programming language that enables developers to create and publish next-generation distributed applications. Ethereum can be used to program , Distribute, guarantee and trade anything: voting, domain names, financial exchanges, crowdfunding, company management, contracts and most agreements, intellectual property, and smart assets that benefit from hardware integration. This is Ethereum's intrinsic value, platform value, which allows all walks of life to save a lot of time in the development of the blockchain, greatly improving efficiency!
Rinaldi11

Activity: 101

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:30:05 AM

hi, That was just the beginning though, and nobody really knew about Bitcoin until 2013. However, since 2013 the cryptocurrency market has seen huge growth — growth that has been hard to ignore. There are now more than 1500 different cryptocurrencies, all created in less than 5 years
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1652
Merit: 629

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:41:07 AM

Hi friends. I believe that the most promising project of the cryptocurrency market is Ethereum. Only around him I see a lot of work and constant news, for example here today - V. Buterin presents a solution for scaling the Plasma system for Ethereum.
What say...

I think it's a beautiful and powerful future. The fact that an intelligent person like Buterik is at the forefront of this project supports my response to many powerful reasons, such as being the second largest crypto money in stock market volumes. I made some investments for Ethereum, let's see how it will return in short, medium and long term.
andika2018

Activity: 700

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:41:33 AM

What say...
Ethereum is Altcoin which has the highest price and best compared to other Altcoin. in addition Ethereum has a fairly rapid development. so for the future, Ethereum would be satisfying when viewed from the current state of Ethereum.

Ethereum is good coin with good future. Many platform using ethereum network and it will make ethereum have biggest liquidity in the market after bitcoin. I am believe ethereum can compete with bitcoin because 90% altcoin using ethereum network
malah

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:14:50 AM

I also prefer to invest in ethereum because it has a faster price rising and profitable as the current price of ethereum has risen again and I will get profit again with this increase, the future of ethereum is better than bitcoin

carbonpenguin

Activity: 236

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:38:22 PM

I am sure.that Ethereum has a positive future. This is the second coin capitalization, after bitcoin. Good growth potential, nice course after the fall .I think that by the end of 2018 it will cost more than 1500 dollars.
Shikamaru

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:46:42 PM

Yes I believe ethereum will be developed in the future, but the price of a coin will also be determined by how many coins it is. So as long as the supply is unlimited will of course affect the price.
Al Amin

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:48:48 PM

Etherium is one of the potentially constant crypto, we see many ico projects that will always use etherium, it means that etherium is one of the most frequently used crypto and crypto that will live longer because it has vital benefits every time.

Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:01:00 PM

Etherium is one of the potentially constant crypto, we see many ico projects that will always use etherium, it means that etherium is one of the most frequently used crypto and crypto that will live longer because it has vital benefits every time.
Ethereum has a brighter future, this kind of currency also has a big impact in returns of profit. It is also popular on people and for investors because it can take advantages and Good benefits, we can say ethereum for now is slowly growing because as what we've shown on the market prices ,continue following on the higher rank.It has a potential also to overtake the fiat so we can say ethereum also a good currency like bitcoin.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
efeyigit399

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:03:06 PM

ethereum is a very broad-based and coin accepted by investors. NASA can accept it now. a coin to be preferred by everyone in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: