Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 05:22:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of Ethereum  (Read 8056 times)
kskwerl

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:13:29 AM

Ethereum is now the 2nd most popular cryptocurrency in the world. the turnover of funds in this cryptocurrency is very high. a lot of people invest their money. stock analysts suggest that its price at the end of 2018 may be higher than a thousand dollars.
catokathy

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:21:36 PM

The future is so bright for ethereum because it is like a gas for new blockchain start ups but it needs to up its game already because  smart contract platform like NEO, wave e.t.c are building on its weakness and its scalability issue to gain an edge in the market
Eros1on

Activity: 258
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:24:19 PM

The future of eth is a symbol of the future of most altcoin. The ecological system of eth is very good, and I am very optimistic about the future value of eth.

Lazada

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:43:39 AM

The future of Ethereum depends on the people who turn to the ethereum, the people who choose ethereum make ethereum very good or better in the future. ethereum will always be the second of bitcoin, now many wallets that accept or use ethereum. for the future ethereum will evolve into the best of the best.
the future of ethereum will be the next cryptocurrency that we are using now because this ethereum is one of the most demand altcoin for now and this is so popular altcoin that everyone can use rather than other altcoin. ethereum is a second to a bitcoin or maybe this ethereum will be next to bitcoin in the near future. hoping that this ethereum will increase more so many of us will choose this ethereum to be their next altcoin or maybe they will invest in this ethereum.
Etherum is one coin that has excellent prospect level. With a very large number of users it has loaded Etherum into the most popular coin and is in second position after bitcoin. Investor trust is very strong because Etherum is used by various ICO projects and has a very large market share, now it may be said that 80% of ICO projects use smart contract platform owned by Etherum. so the future of Etherum is very good and this is an opportunity to be able to feel the benefits very well and also we can get some profit if investing in ETherum.
Burogh

Activity: 644

COVIR.IO

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:16:42 AM

Hi friends. I believe that the most promising project of the cryptocurrency market is Ethereum. Only around him I see a lot of work and constant news, for example here today - V. Buterin presents a solution for scaling the Plasma system for Ethereum.
And I plan to completely switch to this cryptocurrency. Maybe I'm wrong.
What say...

Ethereum is one promising coin in market right now. With biggest market cap after bitcoin, ethereum have big liquidity too. Many expert already make analysis that ethereum can reach $2500 end this year. Better keep ethereum as long term investment

tuikindu

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:24:57 AM

The era of blockchain, the beginning of the second generation of the Internet in the second generation of the Internet, has been more than 2,000 times since its debut, and many times in the future, no one can predict it.
HuyenTKB9

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:29:36 AM

The Future of Ethereum depends on many factors.
- Vitalik Buterin: The founder of ETH, what is he thinking? What are his solutions for many problems of ETH currently? (security and scaling)
- Enterprise Ethereum Alliance
- And the whales.
Kocret02

Activity: 1176
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:31:06 AM

Hi friends. I believe that the most promising project of the cryptocurrency market is Ethereum. Only around him I see a lot of work and constant news, for example here today - V. Buterin presents a solution for scaling the Plasma system for Ethereum.
What say...

Ethereum is one promising coin in market right now. With biggest market cap after bitcoin, ethereum have big liquidity too. Many expert already make analysis that ethereum can reach $2500 end this year. Better keep ethereum as long term investment
many speculators say if the ethereum can reach a price above $ 2500 and that I can believe it can happen. ethereum can now be one potentially good coin and have a promising future after bitcoin.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
omar bakrie

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:35:53 AM

With advanced technology owned by ethereum. And so many people who believe in ethereum. It seems very likely that the future of this ethereum will be bright. I myself believe that ethereum will be able to follow the path of bitcoin. And the price will soon soar.
barcelona 94

Activity: 113

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:37:29 AM

I think eth has a good future.  The price grows every day.  For 2 weeks the price increased by $ 200.  It is very good.
Azzam Khalif

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

Decentralized Transportation Solution

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:45:02 AM

What say...
the development of Ethereum continues to increase. it is capable of influencing and giving changes to the future of Ethereum. besides with this development, Ethereum is able to achieve a high price in the future. so this change is very helpful development in the future.

▰▰▰▰▰   REDCAB   ▰▰▰▰▰
DECENTRALIZED TRANSPORTATION SOLUTION
snazir
Copper Member

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:15:54 AM

Yes eTH are very Much Satisfied with the Sarnings they are Making by doing so. I am very much positive that ETH will make a very Good name in the Coming days and many people still believe it. And now, ETH has increased Along with higher trust from the investors. It Means that More People use ETH.
Farahtenan

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:33:05 AM

What say...
Your plan to completely switch to Cryptocurrency is not completely wrong. Because the world of cryptocurrency is indeed worthy of us to maintain until the future. I'm sure in the future the world of cryptocurrency is still there and we can still use it in our daily lives. If the world of cryptocurrency can develop continuously, I believe the future of Ethereum will be growing and promising. You must believe in Ethereum to be invested in the long run.
rejekitiban

Activity: 65

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:37:11 AM

What say...

I think bitcoin and ethereum is the big of crypto currency. they are so popular. I believe both will be  the king and queen of crypto and stable. I believe it.
avary18

Activity: 68

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:07:34 AM

What say...

I think bitcoin and ethereum is the big of crypto currency. they are so popular. I believe both will be  the king and queen of crypto and stable. I believe it.
I could probably say that ethereum will be the next  cryptocurrency in cryptomarket.Ethereum is a promising coin that has good progress in current years and this year and beyond eth will be the the most profitable coin.
9tails

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:09:55 AM

In my prediction Ethereum has a big role in future, Many ICO's Projects nowadays rely in ethereum blockchain that can manipulate the market. Ethereum has a potential altcoin that can beat the price of bitcoin in future.
shkon5

Activity: 135

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:14:00 AM

Ethereum went online in 2015. Unlike bitcoin networks that can only be used for "mine mining," Ethereum is a computing platform based on blockchain technology. His users can create blocks based on Ethereum. Chain Application (DAPP).

To make an example of the image, the design goal of Ethereum is to become the Apple App Store in the blockchain industry.

How much fire is there in Ethereum? In 2017, the price of ET, the official currency of Ethereum, skyrocketed by 85 times. In the same year, Ethereum-based I*C*O raised over 4 billion U.S. dollars in huge amounts in the world, and ETH has become I*C. *O currency of the market, and in one fell swoop earned the supremacy of Bitcoin, second only to the old king.
MilkBi

Activity: 37

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:01:06 AM

Ethereum is a promising currency that has made good progress in the current year and this year and more eth will be the most profitable currency. I really like ETH because it gives me many benefits in economics and makes my life richer and better.
gangem07

Activity: 598
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:47:21 AM

The future of eth may be our virtual currency which is more applicable and reliable in our daily basis.Eth will be the second largest cryptocurrency although there are no figures to suggest just how much the value of ethereum in the future.And eth is also a good promising coin and profitable coin at all times.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▼  PUNKCOIN  ▼   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The rebel under the cryptocurrencies - a different ERC20 project
 WebsiteReddit △  Twitter Whitepaper △  ANN Thread
Latviand

Activity: 1540
Merit: 219

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:08:05 AM

The future of eth may be our virtual currency which is more applicable and reliable in our daily basis.Eth will be the second largest cryptocurrency although there are no figures to suggest just how much the value of ethereum in the future.And eth is also a good promising coin and profitable coin at all times.
The future of ethereum. Ethereum is such a reliable coin, it's condition is stable or it's have a good condition unlike other coins. This ethereum hasn't crashed. If it does, it will recover quickly/easily. So in the future, this coin will help us o lot in our daily lives. It's value will continue rising.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: