Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:31:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to pick best signature campaign  (Read 6980 times)
nianastasia62

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:49:27 AM

The first is very important to look at marketing and what are the contracts with the exchanges ! More desirable to select a project which in your opinion is a good idea that has potential !

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
bartusv

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:33:58 PM

I am picking bounties from the industry I am interested in to study . Doing research on projects  and select several ones.
Later on, looking into the bounty budget, allocations, duration of the campaign and other stuff and making final decision.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
tterrorpipa

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 08:37:31 AM

Better select the ico project that has a strong detailed to the coin and has a possibility to have a better price in the future. Also if applicable, join a signature campaign with lower participants to gain a more reward.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
miraxgr

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:48:59 AM

Choosing a signature is really not an easy task, given how much time and effort you have to spend on the tasks. Personally, I try to analyze different managers who select projects and estimate the number of project scams. If they are little, then you can safely take any company it offers. But you also need to take into account the features of each of the projects: its team, softcap, ratings, and other details.
Halinsely

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:04:52 AM

I long looked for such campaign but did not find. It is less good campaigns for the signature and it is very difficult to find a good campaign. I continue search

1DC

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:40:26 AM

What criteria do you guys use to pick your signature campaigns.  With some of them lasting 2-3 months it seems like a critical decision and I'm not quite sure how to go about it.  With all the scams out there I am fearful of picking a junker which not only hurts me but the people looking at my promotions.  I would like to have one picked out for when I switch over to Jr Member. 

It is better for you to check the ico if it is really legit so that your time and effort will come to good hands,  maybe you should do some proper research if the signature campaign has a lot of participants because if a campaign has a lot of participants ,all of them will divide the total of allocated tokens so maybe you can earn a low amount of tokens. 
10BTCaDay

Activity: 770

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:42:18 AM

The project can be considered in different ways, from the site to the team, but as for the subscription the main thing I pay attention to is the rating of the participants, because if there are high ranks then the project is not bad.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
bajindul88

Activity: 303

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:51:45 PM

What criteria do you guys use to pick your signature campaigns.  With some of them lasting 2-3 months it seems like a critical decision and I'm not quite sure how to go about it.  With all the scams out there I am fearful of picking a junker which not only hurts me but the people looking at my promotions.  I would like to have one picked out for when I switch over to Jr Member. 

Choosing a Signature Bounty does not have to have certain criteria to follow, it's just that there are several points that need to be considered in choosing a project that will be followed by the signature bounty, 1. Good project prospects for the long term, 2. Detailed and comprehensive Project Roadmap, 3. Project Goals sense, 4. Project team experienced and trustworthy, and others
NORD YGGDRASIL

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:06:02 PM

When you are in the room for a long time and constantly encounter campaigns-swindlers, then after a while you begin to understand by what signs it is possible to distinguish fraudsters from real companies with which you can deal. But for this you need to pass at least six months until you have enough experience.
oktana

Activity: 1610
Merit: 282

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 01:32:55 PM

When you are in the room for a long time and constantly encounter campaigns-swindlers, then after a while you begin to understand by what signs it is possible to distinguish fraudsters from real companies with which you can deal. But for this you need to pass at least six months until you have enough experience.

To distinguish between scams we can see activities that occur in telegram group projects, we can see teams in projects and threads in this forum all references whether the project is truly alive or just a scam project. So together we continue to do this analysis to minimize the possibility of us getting a scam project.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Mr.Noda

Activity: 1344

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:04:58 PM

Study the team, how much money is allocated and in what percentage ratio specifically to the signature. And of course, how many people participate.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MEGABSC ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
anobtc

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 04:15:38 PM

This time it's hard to choose a good enough signature campaign. It usually lasts longer, too many members with high rankings join, and with that countless cheaters. Really a difficult time.

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
Sri rahayu

Activity: 795
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:37:50 PM

The project can be considered in different ways, from the site to the team, but as for the subscription the main thing I pay attention to is the rating of the participants, because if there are high ranks then the project is not bad.

your words make sense too, Maybe because high ranking is more experienced in research choosing ico which is really good, but what if the high rank is the result of buying and not from the beginning he joined the forum and happened to have a little experience about ico.
Psec
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:53:54 PM

I think it is very difficult to know the projects that will have a successful ICO but be that at is may, there are still ways to pick the best signature campaign . This is what I usually do, after checking out the details of the project including background checks of the team members, I then checked the rank of those promoting the signature, if there are many top ranks members in it, then I go for it.
Aryleeto

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:55:45 PM

It is very difficult now to choose a good signature , I think that you can choose some of the bounty managers tested, as I would choose those projects that have a high ICO rating on icobench

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
10c

Activity: 658

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:57:20 PM

Company signature depends on two things this the total reward and the number of people in it , the main I believe if the number of people limited means you arrive at more.

aces777

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:16:00 PM

Well when picking signature campaigns you are going to want to look for one which suits you when it comes to their requirements since most of them have different requirements. Then you want to make sure that the team are who they say they are so make sure to look at their linked in as that is one way to know if it is a legit bounty and that they are serious about it.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
Ziscadas

Activity: 452

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:19:10 PM

To choose a bounty company you need to do a large amount of work, study the project, white paper, check the manager and only then you can carry the signature
dodgecharger

Activity: 1005
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 12:52:47 PM

I am more concerned about the amount of bounty for a signature event. Before starting the event, I will first investigate the background information of the ICO team.
windfaraday

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 01:03:45 PM

So difficult for now to choose the right ICO and to looking the profitable ICOs. So many scam projects right now and really broke ours heart. First of all to search the right one, you should check their background and the experience of the manager who managed the project. And then you can learn their roadmap and whitepaper too. But if you have a long experience in cryptocurrency's world it's really easy to choose the right one.

█ CURAIZON █
We are Improving Healthcare, Reducing Costs, Saving Lives!
https://curatoken.curaizon.com
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: