Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:01:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: will XRP overtake BTC in 10 MONTHS TIME ?  (Read 488 times)
CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:06:59 AM

with the numbers of partnership ripple is partnering with banks all over the world is making me agree to the fact that XRP may over take BTC in marketcap. check the below giant partnership.

Ripple partnership with Western union.

Ripple Partnership with Moneygram
On 11th January 2018, Moneygram the renowned global cash remittance company joined the Ripple (XRP) bandwagon.

24th January 2018
On this day Ripple partnered with two more financial services in its tight race to establish itself as a crypto of choice for the establishment

30th January 2018
SBI holdings, a japanese based companies declared that its SBI virtual currency will use XRP as the only digital asset supported during its launch

7th February 2018
LianLian international, one of the leading chinese payment providers made a groundbreaking move to join RippleNet.

14th February 2018
Ripple and saudi arabian monetary authority embarked on a pilot program aimed as saudi banks.

And lot more to come stay tune.

Not gonna happen. What makes Bitcoin great is the fact that it is decentralized. The decentralization is the value of big cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum. Ripple is a centralized platform and its value, on the other hand, comes from the hype of its partnership. Bitcoin will make the gap with XRP bigger as Bitcoin grows and becomes better.
Saisher

Activity: 2310
Merit: 175

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:22:59 PM

I don't think so and I hope it will not happen, I don't have Ripple and even if it is profitable there is no way I will invest here because of it's decentralized feature a big turn around from cryptocurrency's centralized feature.
cavaBcoin

Activity: 181
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:55:49 PM

with the numbers of partnership ripple is partnering with banks all over the world is making me agree to the fact that XRP may over take BTC in marketcap. check the below giant partnership.

Ripple partnership with Western union.

Ripple Partnership with Moneygram
On 11th January 2018, Moneygram the renowned global cash remittance company joined the Ripple (XRP) bandwagon.

24th January 2018
On this day Ripple partnered with two more financial services in its tight race to establish itself as a crypto of choice for the establishment

30th January 2018
SBI holdings, a japanese based companies declared that its SBI virtual currency will use XRP as the only digital asset supported during its launch

7th February 2018
LianLian international, one of the leading chinese payment providers made a groundbreaking move to join RippleNet.

14th February 2018
Ripple and saudi arabian monetary authority embarked on a pilot program aimed as saudi banks.

And lot more to come stay tune.
"XRP overtake BTC" Maybe this is too hard to happen because Ripple is not better than Bitcoin. Firstly, Ripple owned by private company so it is not decentralized. Secondly, Ripple was used like a payment protocol. While Bitcoin is decentralized, this make many investors believe plainness of Bitcoin more than Ripple.
Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 02:41:31 PM

Even with all those partnerships it is still a pretty ambitious thing for ripple to be able to overtake bitcoin in 10 months time.That wont be easy at all given the niche bitcoin has carved for itself already.Many people know about bitcoin but not ripple and 10 months is very short a time for ripple to overtake bitcoin

An0nyMoose

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:12:19 PM

It aint taking over BTC even in 100 months let alone 10 months. XRP has most of its supply locked up and is inflating its price through reducing the supply of coins. Once these coins come in circulation XRP will drop too low in price.

Blockonomics                          ██
                         ████  ██

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄ ████  ████  ██
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ████  ████
    ▄█████▀▀         ▀▀█████▄ ██  ████
   ████▀                 ▀████   ████
  ████      ████████▄      ████ ████
 ████        ██    ██▄      ████ ██
████         ██     ██       ████
████         ██   ▄██▀       ████
████         ███████         ████
████         ██    ██▄       ████
████         ██     ██       ████
 ████        ██    ██▀      ████
  ████      ████████▀      ████
   ████▄                 ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
friends1980
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

nutildah-III / NFT2021-04-01

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:51:18 PM

No dude, ETH can’t even overtake BTC. With the mentioned events, i don’t think ripple can even overtake ETH, not to say BTC.

Errr Ripple already has overtaken ETH last December...

Even if this were true, its not last December.

Oh please tell me more. So Ripple did not take second place on the 29th of December 2017?

nutildah-III - First BitcoinTalk NFT Transaction ever - 2021-04-01 [666 fBTC]
blumkinnn

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:59:20 PM

What is the dispute here about ?? about the price category Huh Ripple will never catch up with Bitcoin, even after 39 months. Have you ever seen the difference?

mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:42:45 PM

I am not of the opinion that one day one coin won't surpass BTC but the coin is not XRP, can you yourself buy XRP at a valuation higher than Bitcoin, XRP is one of the few project in the space with a working product I will give that to the team, but not to the extent of valuing it above BTC.
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:01:11 AM

No way still there is no proper conclusion about ripple and xrp relation . More than that it’s just premined centralised coin . I think recent huge market manipulation one of the big reason xrp . Each good news pump and soon the owners start to dump coin . I don’t support ripple at all till now I dint buy even a single ripple . I won’t buy .

Yes there is huge different between ripple and xrp and many people dont realiaze it. I dont believe that xrp will overtake bitcoin place because bitcoin more usefull than xrp.
West0813

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:51:15 AM

I don't think XRP can overtake the value in just a short period of time. There is no way it will happen. Bitcoin is very high as of the moment. And i think even in a long time XRP cannot overtake bitcoin.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
East2011

Activity: 454
Merit: 10

"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:06:52 AM

It will take a long way before XRP overtake the value of bitcoin. There is always a posibility. But for me XRP cannot even reach half the value of bitcoin. For now there is no crypto that can overtake the value of bitcoin.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:39:44 AM

WesternUnion started a pilot with XRP, this company moves around 80 billions dollars a year  Smiley

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
ðºÞæ

Activity: 1176
Merit: 297

Bitcoin © Maximalist

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:02:42 AM

WesternUnion started a pilot with XRP, this company moves around 80 billions dollars a year  Smiley
The amount of loonies in this world is phenomenal.
On of the key aspects of cryptocurrencies is the person to person interaction doing away with dangerous unreliable and very expensive third parties.
Literally thousands of coins exist with very low fee and instant sent.
This loony increases the risk of third parties by adding one centralized company instead of eliminating them. Smart once sell WU stocks as it is a dead man walking.

modern crypto payment p - p
old system p - 3rd - p
this loonies system p - r - wu - p

"The existing Visa credit card network processes about 15 million Internet purchases per day worldwide. Bitcoin can already scale much larger than that with existing hardware for a fraction of the cost. It never really hits a scale ceiling."  Satoshi Nakamoto, April 2009          Avoiding taxes is totally legal if you consider and respect the law.
opennera

Activity: 128
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 07:11:53 AM

I do not think so, BTC is king in crypto currency. XRP is hype (centrelize, almost coin owner by Ripple)
dukemc

Activity: 431
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:16:23 AM

No XRP will not overtake BTC - there are too many coins in supply of XRP that doesn´t go well - XRP will have good gains but never overtake.
djBeatcoin

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:19:50 AM

It won't happen unless something really bad happens with BTC, maybe a huge price drop that would make investors loose their trust in BTC. And still XRP would have to overcome all the hate coming from the cryptocommunity. In other words, greed would have to overcome principles for people to accept XRP.
KrishaBitcoin

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:22:38 AM

Nope, Ripple should take care of Ethereum first before it will attempt to surpass Bitcoin.Overtaking Bitcoin is very an ambitious move in which Bitcoin already had build a strong relationship with the people in talking of trust. Before Bitcoin, Ripple should consider on how it could surpass the Ethereum.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                        
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:38:14 AM

I will not compare ripple with bitcoin because the two have different purposes and infect on our society. Bitcoin is a decentralized cryptocurrencies why ripple is a centralize one. Bitcoin is the foundation of cryptocurrencies and the face of virtual currency. I think it will take many years before any coin to compete with bitcoin. Ripple cannot over take bitcoin in price no matter the type of partners there are getting.
ahoenk

Activity: 1246
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:12:19 AM

No xrp will never take bitcoin. Bitcoin is the pioneer and the first decentralised cryptocurrency how on earth you compare bitcoin with very centralised crypto like xrp. Yes i know xrp have a lot of support from central bank but it does not mean xrp will overtake btc. Btc will always be number one and it is a gold of digital. How if ask you " will silver over take gold ? " of course you answed " no "

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄