Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:00:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: REDACTED  (Read 348 times)
you_remind_me (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:09:37 PM
Last edit: March 19, 2018, 01:33:45 AM by you_remind_me

REDACTED.
Pool down for maintenance.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
h3lls

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:19:16 AM

Is this a pay per share pool or solo?

If it's a share pool it needs a way to display how many shares you have mined, blocks mined, etc. Even with a basic website the address lookup should return those basics.
you_remind_me (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:50:12 PM

Is this a pay per share pool or solo?

If it's a share pool it needs a way to display how many shares you have mined, blocks mined, etc. Even with a basic website the address lookup should return those basics.

It is pay-per-share!
These problems have now been fixed; you can now see shares found and blocks mined if you enter your address.
Thank you.
Rabinovitch
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1076

BTCLife.global participant

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:20:22 AM

I'm with you guys, since I believe too that SmartCash should get to the moon once, in all meanings.  Wink

Is there any kind of auto-adjusting difficulty assignment on this pool? Also, I would like to see more detailed statistics for my SmartCash address, like at nlpool.nl. At least I would like to see rejected shares percentage at the pool's side.

From Siberia with love! Hosting by Rabinovitch!
Fundraising for BOINC Farm
Пpoфeccиoнaльнo зaнимaюcь paзвёpтывaниeм фepм (ASIC, GPU, BURST, STORJ, Filecoin), oбopyдoвaниeм пoмeщeний для мaйнингa.
you_remind_me (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:57:59 PM

I'm with you guys, since I believe too that SmartCash should get to the moon once, in all meanings.  Wink

Is there any kind of auto-adjusting difficulty assignment on this pool? Also, I would like to see more detailed statistics for my SmartCash address, like at nlpool.nl. At least I would like to see rejected shares percentage at the pool's side.

Well, the website has just been updated with a new design and a couple of new features. Please take a look.

You want to see your worker's rejected shares? ... or the pools total number of rejected? Smiley
h3lls

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:38:00 AM

Well, the website has just been updated with a new design and a couple of new features. Please take a look.

You want to see your worker's rejected shares? ... or the pools total number of rejected?

Ideally you would see yours and the pool total next to each other:

Joe Address Accepted: 99993 (99.8%)
Joe Address Rejected: 12345 (1.1%)

Pool Accepted / Rejected: 99.5% / 0.5%

Thanks for the other changes as well.
you_remind_me (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:34:28 AM

You want to see your worker's rejected shares? ... or the pools total number of rejected?

Ideally you would see yours and the pool total next to each other:

Joe Address Accepted: 99993 (99.8%)
Joe Address Rejected: 12345 (1.1%)

Pool Accepted / Rejected: 99.5% / 0.5%

Thanks for the other changes as well.

Alright, thank you for your input. I will try to implement these features before Friday.
Rabinovitch
Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:24:45 AM

Nice to see that another one miner has come here. Give us a block, please!  Roll Eyes

Пpoфeccиoнaльнo зaнимaюcь paзвёpтывaниeм фepм (ASIC, GPU, BURST, STORJ, Filecoin), oбopyдoвaниeм пoмeщeний для мaйнингa.
you_remind_me (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:46:51 PM

Nice to see that another one miner has come here. Give us a block, please!  Roll Eyes

We have had two invalid blocks so far Sad
There is a 50% chance though that block will be found within  24 hours.
Spill

Activity: 94
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:27:29 AM

The 1 pool was the only thing that turned me off to mining this coin.  Good job I wish this pool was around
before I started duel mining vertcoin  last month.

mcsnifferson

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:22:13 AM

I'll give er a try and see if I can help mine that first block...
Are you confident about your server configuration (won't be another "PremierMiner" scenario I hope)?
you_remind_me (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:03:28 PM
Last edit: March 16, 2018, 04:36:51 PM by you_remind_me

I'll give er a try and see if I can help mine that first block...
Are you confident about your server configuration (won't be another "PremierMiner" scenario I hope)?

The first server setup got its blocks rejected because "One of the SmartHive rewards is missing" (this is the actual error given by the SmartCash (SC) Core. I did not even consider the possibility of the SC Core not paying SmartHives automatically. The reason I thought it was automatic is that a pool traditionally (and in this case as well) asks the Core application in question for block-creation parameters using a method called getblocktemplate. The SmartCash Core does not give any data about the required transactions that must be made to SmartHive addresses (these change every 8-45 blocks by the way) in response to this method call. This vital information is not available anywhere on any SC website, nor is there any information about it on any SC social media.
I had to read through the SC source code to find which addresses (and the correct amount, with an error margin of 0.00000002) must be paid in every block for them to be accepted by the network. To make matters worse, regtest (test version of SC Core that is made by the SC team) does not require these transaction which means my pool server worked without problems on the test net but not on the real one!

I have since updated my pools software to include SmartHive payments that change every 8-45 blocks and SmartNode payments that change every block according to the rules dictated in SC's main.cpp. The testblocks I've built with the software matches the ones I can see in the SmartCash explorer but since there is no way to test if it actually works, I can't say for sure that it will. All we can do is wait for a block and see which of "Rejected blocks" and "Pending blocks" increases.

In my opinion, this is terrible practice by the SmartCash team - hiding, or at least neglecting to tell the community about the details behind their application. It is sad to see with a currency I have so high hopes for.

By the way: this is also the reason they removed solo mining.
VicentMesdines

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:10:28 PM

I'm going to try and help with my miners.
cheer up

Wink Wink
ViWe

Activity: 57

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:21:50 PM
Last edit: March 16, 2018, 10:23:13 PM by ViWe

Please help me in mining on this pool. I am using Claymore's miner and connect to pools through dpools.txt. Both
POOL: smart.capacitypools.com:5555, WALLET: ..., PSW: x
and
POOL: smart.capacitypools.com:5555, USER: ..., PSW: x

give KC: Authorization failed. I have 1.3 GH/s to add to the pool, help to get connected would be appreciated.

...Edit...: solved, stupidly filled in wrong wallet address, thank you dev for helping me out!
Rabinovitch
Legendary

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:04:27 PM

Nice to see that the pool is up again! Thanx for bonus balance!  Wink

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: