Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:58:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What AltCoin are you going get right now?  (Read 179 times)
Cointribute (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:08:30 PM

I think ADA is good bet at $0.21.
yura888

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:13:14 PM

I think now it's generally better to refrain from purchasing, because bitcoin is super unstable, and any serious movement up or down simply lowers all the altcoins in price. Better to wait

littlebill16

Activity: 160
Merit: 12

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:15:01 PM

I think now it's generally better to refrain from purchasing, because bitcoin is super unstable, and any serious movement up or down simply lowers all the altcoins in price. Better to wait

I disagree, with bitcoin under 9k it's unlikely to fall much further and once it starts to recover then so will alts.

ADA seems like a good bet right now as do most of the top alts. ETH is really cheap at under $750, it's been hovering around $850 for most of the last few weeks.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░               UBEX               ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░               Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange               ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░        • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github        ░███▓
setifien19

Activity: 472
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:18:45 PM

Without any doubt, it's ADA (Cardano ) , why ?
Current Price : 0.21 $
Target profit price : around 1$ within few months .
It's quite ×10 profit

Contrariwise, it's the best time to enter the market since prices are low
Agozyen

Activity: 672
Merit: 252

Until the end

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:21:26 PM

I am looking at Fornix right now.  Will be listed on CMC soon according to Twitter.  Denarius is something I've been following a while now.  Their masternodes are about to go active.  
allwithpassion

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:22:50 PM

I'm going to get REDLcoin!
REDL is a utility token within the Red Lanterns platform used to purchase the services. Red Lanterns app offers the Experts’ consultation in the sphere of sex, so, holders of REDL are able to pay for these services with REDLs
chukaday

Activity: 210
Merit: 104

⚡ Property-secured P2P lending ⚡

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:24:17 PM

I have been eyeing Ethereum the last few days but want to wait until it is either under $600 or 0.07, whatever comes first.

yura888

Activity: 364

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:30:02 PM

I disagree, with bitcoin under 9k it's unlikely to fall much further and once it starts to recover then so will alts.

ADA seems like a good bet right now as do most of the top alts. ETH is really cheap at under $750, it's been hovering around $850 for most of the last few weeks.
Seriously?? Where does it cost 9000?
Understand correctly, I will only be glad if everything starts to grow again.
I just see that the market is very unstable and everything is falling, I think in general that tomorrow after tomorrow Bitcoin will make a whopping 7000

billyj111

Activity: 322

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:35:40 PM

I think this is a pretty good investment, since ADA is a strong project and now its price has fallen very much.

The Deal Coin      BLOCKCHAIN LENDING PLATFORM                   
FACEBOOK     PRE-SALE | March 26th  ]     TWITTER     [ CROWDSALE | April 16th ]     TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD          ⚫          BOUNTY THREAD          ⚫          WHITEPAPER
vtec2liter

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:39:33 PM

PIVX
Bounty_Hunter

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:44:32 PM

I don't think this is the best time to buy. Bitcoin will soon fall to $ 6,000 and all altcoins will fall too. IMHO
pedropendukot

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:46:09 PM

Stick with the solid coins,so that your potential gains after the market has recovered would be bigger,less risk of getting rekt from the bloodbath because you have solid and quality altcoins that will surely recover faster than any of these shitcoins in the market,sticking with solid projects is the best thing to do when you arent sure what will happen to the market.

serejandmyself

Activity: 1203
Merit: 508

Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 10:47:06 PM

Hey, I think it is indeed quite good opportunity to use it in order to increase our portfolios, though now I hold a part of my savings in USDT as I expect that BTC can go lower than $8 k. I might be mistaken  Wink

Game of Links

cyber~license©
bedford1972

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:53:44 PM

I think that the monero also deserves due attention. The technology of this coin is interesting by its anonymity, which has attracted a large number of users of crypto currency. Of course, she, like many, has some flaws, which the team will eventually eliminate. At least I hope for it, since it lies on the long-term. Over the past few days, it was almost the only one that gave pluses when the others fell.

QUARKCHAIN - Blockchain Sharding Technology
IS A FLEXIBLE, SCALABLE, AND USER-ORIENTED BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE. (https://quarkchain.io)
Traderbtcc

Activity: 1190
Merit: 123

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:54:20 PM

Stick with the solid coins,so that your potential gains after the market has recovered would be bigger,less risk of getting rekt from the bloodbath because you have solid and quality altcoins that will surely recover faster than any of these shitcoins in the market,sticking with solid projects is the best thing to do when you arent sure what will happen to the market.

We know that we need to buy solid coins during this bloodbath. The big question is which altcoins are the so called "solid" altcoins? With the high influx of coins/tokens coming into the cryptocurrency market, It's pretty much hard to find the right projects to invest in.

Currently, I'm buying Storm, Minex and probably more selfkey tokens.

Xardasim

Activity: 1624
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:59:56 PM

I have been eyeing Ethereum the last few days but want to wait until it is either under $600 or 0.07, whatever comes first.
You are thinking ADA is the best crypto, but this is just simple marketing tactics that make you to think like this, but in real world things don't turn like this way. Because when you look around you see things the normal way without realising the common known facts. Just try do your 'homework' like others in order to reach the best position. Just my opinion...
Zicadis
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027

Dump it!!!

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:04:07 PM

In such cases this is where experience comes in handy, with the falling price of bitcoin it means we are getting more bitcoins on every dollar and once prices start to go up then we are getting more for less, tbh its either we risk a little or see ourselves as opportunists.

What AltCoin are you going get right now?
Targeting coins that have a big team or big corporations supporting the altcoins, for example, hdac,aion, ins etc
Alert31

Activity: 1041
Merit: 25

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:13:56 PM

For me i go for ethereum,but i still wait it will getting more lower then i will buy....maybe nextday it will rise again together with other altcoins. I invest for the coins tha i know has a huge good potential in the market.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:19:57 PM

Looks not good as you said. How ada gets dumped again to follow the trend. And it's increasing a little bit almost a day but after that the bitcoin gets dumped again. Not a good bet as another medium altcoins.
ADA hype is over and a lot of people are only waiting for the platform implementation to real case. it looks like ada will stuck and i think that not a good coin in my opinion. Overhyped i guess.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Xetonica

Activity: 706
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:00:06 AM

Always ethereum and waves this two is quite have a potential in investment because it has a strong fundamental here in crypto currency and i think most of our investors are really like them even they encounter such problem in the prices but it can recover again.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: