Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:01:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Mention on Alex Jones Today & Mention of Bitcoin Forum URL  (Read 6678 times)
elk-tamer

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2011, 02:54:17 AM

I used to listen to alex jones until he became a birther. Then i stopped caring.

You voted for O-daddy?

nope
I hope that means you didn't vote at all. Watching Americans squander having Obama as a president is shocking.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
geek-trader

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2011, 03:41:53 AM

I used to listen to alex jones until he became a birther. Then i stopped caring.

You voted for O-daddy?

I would hope that even if you are politically opposed to Obama, you can recognize this birther crap for the crazy nonsense it is.  How stupid and / or stubborn and / or racist do you have to be to believe this?

Make 1 deposit and earn BTC for life! http://bitcoinpyramid.com/r/345
Play my FREE HTML5 games at: http://magigames.org  BTC donations accepted.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2011, 03:56:55 AM

Alex Jones listener base is huge...

I can see them all looking into it over the weekend, setting up a Dwolla account, it takes about 2 week days to activate, they begin their money transfers on Tuesday from their bank accounts, they get the money through Thursday or Friday and boom...price skyrocket by the end of the week.

Smiley

I wish before anyone runs to setup Dwolla account they learn as much as possible about bitcoins not just buying in to the hype. This way they will be able to handle exchange swings a little better and it will provide more stability and support to the whole project in the future.

In any case a weekend should be enough time for good research. It took me 30 seconds into my first bitcoin article to be curious, 30 minutes of research to be excited and about 6-8 hours to fully comprehend how it all fit together. I might be a bit above or below average but I'd imagine two full days should be enough research time for anyone (at least anyone who actually listens to Alex Jones) to have at least a solid picture of what bitcoin is, what it aims to do and how to make it all work.

+1

"...two full days should be enough research time for anyone..." was exactly correct for me. Two full ten hour days of reading before I joined this forum and stated developing Project X.

I envision Alex Jones exploring, then discussing Bitcoin on a regular basis.

Bitcoin: Where Liberty Blossoms
Mt.Fun

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 02, 2011, 06:26:09 PM

Great job man!  Were you nervous talking to the AJ man himself? lol

lol, a little, yes. It's intimidating because he gets agro very easily and it's his show. He has cut me off before in the past on other subjects and not allowed me to speak, so I know it's easy to get censored by him. I wish I had fit more potent info into the small time I had to speak. Like the blockchain explanation a little and transactions and verification. I'll call in again in a month or two and he'll be more prepped for the call by then. I'll get further into the details. Hopefully, now i'll get some more time and respect from him when I call in about it.

I think Bob will love the idea when he get's his head wrapped around it. He'll tell Alex how powerful it really is, and Alex will show lots of respect for bitcoin in the near future.

LOL! AJ Aggro is a huge THREAT!!! Ok, ok, enough WoW-speak. Cheesy

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2011, 06:32:12 PM

Now that this is bumped, anybody have anything with the latest on Alex Jones and Bitcoin?
bitminers

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 02, 2011, 06:39:49 PM

He is too busy talking BS to talk about bitcoin!!!!!!!!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: