Bitcoin Forum
September 24, 2024, 10:34:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: who is playing with us  (Read 481 times)
camito

Activity: 301
Merit: 3

DAEFROM.com

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:08:29 AM

Some countries want to destroy bitcoin but there are also some countries which only want is to take over and manipulate bitcoin and the cryptoworld. They want to manipulate it so they can trace activities and transactions done it cryptos and to implement taxes to people who uses and earn moneys in cryptos. It would be easy for them to control and totally ban people they think are doing illegal activities.

───[  DAEFROM  ]───
─────────────[  Stable PoW Platform Based On Ethash Protocol With Its Own Features ]─────────────
───[  DAEFROM.COM  ]──
Freshmen

Activity: 334
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:04:02 AM

Although there are big countries trying to destroy bitcoin but I'm sure it will be hard to do, because bitcoin is not centered in a country, bitcoin is spread all over the world and decentralized.
That’s the main adavantage that bitcoin has. Being anonymous and decentralized gives bitcoin the upper hand. The government cannot control the crypto world even if they want to, cause bitcoins and other altcoins are held by the people all over the world and not just by some major investors or some group of people. Moreover bitcoin can be banned, but it can never be stopped as its transactions cannot be tracked and the receivers and senders information and purpose can never be known. Decentralization provides complete security and privacy of transactions.
NathanJB

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:09:16 AM

im sure there are big country trying to destroy bitcoin my be usa or china what can we do to make bitcoin real eco system

I don't think there is a single country that is doing all it can to discredit Bitcoin. The United States of America may not be embracing Bitcoin fully but it is not that inimical to it. China is more aggressive in suppressing the growth of Bitcoin. We can still remember how their crack down on crypto exchanges and ICOs caused a big deal of negative movement to Bitcoin and the rest of the cryptocurrencies. I think the reason for this is not just one or two or three. There are compounded reasons for this dip in value for sure.
AndrewBrown

Activity: 251
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:02:53 AM

Whales maybe. Trying to drive the price down, then they buy in large quantities which will drive the price up and then they can sell at a higher profit margin. This is just speculation on my part though and I do not expect anyone to take it at face value.
kikoy999

Activity: 429
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:09:25 AM

im sure there are big country trying to destroy bitcoin my be usa or china what can we do to make bitcoin real eco system
The crypto currency ecosystem is already an existing thing in the digital world. And Bitcoin is the reigning crypto currency in this system. I wouldn’t say that the U.S. or even China are trying to destroy Bitcoin in a literal sense. They are just coming up with ways on how to manipulate the movement of BTC in the market so that they could have the upper hand. And all of the crash that’s been happening and the news that’s been coming out are part of the strategy to manipulate BTC.

I think all of them are going to run out of bitcoins.
Now, just do not we really have people in my government who are holding it here.
Right now we just have to make money with bitcoin and while we still have to earn it as long as it's all too late.

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔
ajaymukund

Activity: 784

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:16:41 AM

I do not think China is forbidding bitcoin. Their people are finding ways to exploit bitcoin and use bitcoin services pretty much. That shows they are quietly supporting the crypto market because it is a potential market and it can make China's economy better.
That is why NEO is developing very well and NEO will dominate the market in the next few years.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 1128

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:01:41 AM

It's difficult, although btc is decentralized when the government labeles it an asset you are within the realm of the government box. You gotta play by house rules. I guess in a way it becomes centralized with a very powerful overlord. Perhaps this will stop the whales from manipulating it if they in fact are (they probably are, those bastards look at pennies of movement as hundreds of thousands of dollars) whether new regulation will allow btc to grow or crush it remains to be seen. Don't think btc will make u rich cause we just don't know

True, though many people here in might say that it is decentralized and anonymous and cannot be controlled by the government, the fact is that small portion is controlled by government indirectly as one needs to follows the rules laid by one’s government whether they are against crypto currencies or in their favour.

Government can manipulate the prices and cause panic sell if the news of ban or illegal crypto currencies in released. And indeed bitcoin and other cryptos can be labelled as asset, cause they can never be a currency till on decentralized platform and are volatile.

Its merely a store of value for many people as well as government. So invest, pay taxes, trade and stay happy that’s all, don’t expect it to be a currency.
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:10:59 AM

I don't think it is any one country that is playing with the price rather it is the large financial institutions such as Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan etc that want to continue to exert their control over the money system of the planet.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
Missterio

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:16:06 AM

I do not think anyone will be able to destroy bitcoin. All can only exert influence but no one can completely destroy.
Sky5678

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:17:02 AM

Anyone can invest in Bitcoin. Your friend. Your enemy. Your whatever. However, you must advice them to learn about the basics of Bitcoin and cryptocurrency first. Investing in Bitcoin without having a basic knowledge of Bitcoin or not knowing what you're doing is a recipe for failure. You don't just follow the band because everyone is in the band. Invest in bitcoin only after study and research.
genset88

Activity: 349

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:33:19 AM

In the world today there are many places where Bitcoin is considered as a primary currency for more developed industries or economies, but there are still many places that do not accept Bitcoin and seek to remove Bitcoin from the market. And the country, but after many other plans, the lands to destroy Bitcoin is difficult because Bitcoin grows well.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
TradeCrypto

Activity: 237

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:37:27 AM

I dont think any country or organisation can manipulate these billion dollar market . Here whales and early crypto investors playing with us they are dumping coins . Once it reach the bottom again they start to pick good one . Some will be die some will pick up with great potential . So do research and buy more good potential coins.

ivakar

Activity: 756
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:47:24 AM

Personally I doubt that we, general miners or traders could do anything in this situation
All we can do is just adapt to situation I guess.. that is all.. we do not have any comparable resources or power to countermeasure that hostile actions.. So .. just relax..
mariyawisman

Activity: 197

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:44:32 AM

The most they can do is make some government regulation to influent on BTC price.  This is their limit with no doubt.
jonruhoax

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:52:47 AM

I think every government will strongly protect against the development of virtal currencies like bitcoin. this becomes a problem in a country without exception the big and advanced countries. but not as you think, this situation involves many factors and elements
romandos86

Activity: 150
Merit: 25

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:51:54 AM

I'm not sure that now someone needs to destroy bitcoin. As you can see, he goes down without any help))
SpringfieldM1A

Activity: 966
Merit: 550

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:13:36 AM

The crypto currency ecosystem is already an existing thing in the digital world. And Bitcoin is the reigning crypto currency in this system. I wouldn’t say that the U.S. or even China are trying to destroy Bitcoin in a literal sense. They are just coming up with ways on how to manipulate the movement of BTC in the market so that they could have the upper hand. And all of the crash that’s been happening and the news that’s been coming out are part of the strategy to manipulate BTC.

True, digital money is something all governments are interested. But some individual made the move before them and now digital money is out of their hands. They don't own it so they don't profit from it, they are now taking the necessary steps to make it profitable for themselves and their people (ok, ok, mostly themselves)
perfryan

Activity: 64
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:57:21 AM

Bitcoin is rebolotionise more than money or economics
And it could transform the role of government
The regulation that needs to depoliticized.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:14:05 AM

I'm not sure that now someone needs to destroy bitcoin. As you can see, he goes down without any help))
This isn’t true. There is a whole bunch of people who don’t want bitcoins to be promoted. They are working with wrong intentions to demolish bitcoins as possible as they can.

You can see it obviously that there have been so many funds coming out every month like some China exchanges are banned, bitcoins are dying, google banned ads or much stupid news that are actually nothing but fusses.
hardhouseinc

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 10:19:03 AM

Some of the world power don't like bitcoin because it is something they can not track so of course they are against it. I am pretty sure they won't succeed in destroying bitcoin

▄▄▄▄
            ██████▄▄
            ██████████▄
            ████████████▄
       ▄▄███   ▀▀█████████▄
    ▄███████       ▀███████▌
  ▄█████████         ▀██████▌
 ▄██████████           ██████
▄███████████
████████████
████████████
████████████