Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:21:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FINANCIAL TIPS  (Read 1360 times)
ulages

Activity: 74
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 10:37:42 PM

You must know what is important to you and you should know your priorities.

gemstra  |▌  The Future of Social Selling  |▌  A blockchain infrastructure
● ● ● ●  for the biggest gig economy of tomorrow  ● ● ● ●

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:04:26 AM

I dont know if this where the right place to post but here it is. This is most applicable for those minimum wage earner who struggles in life and wanted to invest too.

* DONT SPEND BEYOND WHAT YOU EARN.

This is particular to those credit card addicts where swipping it is their life. They spend most of their needs on cards, groceries, gadgets installment etc. They spend beyond their limits and usually paying excess charges because of this. They often didnt get through this swipe pay cycle because of their limited fund capacity.

* SAVE FIRST BEFORE SPENDING

I think this is the hardest part of the financial budget if you are earning just right for paying your monthly bill and daily necessities. But what will you have to do ? . You dont need that high portion of savings everytime. For example , you have $50 on your hand in excess of your expenses, budget it for a week in a very cheap way , groceries would be better, then save what is remained. Take aside your weekly starbucks and put it on your bank.You can take coffe at home or on a cheap way. Small amounts will get big in a time and you can start investing after. You can always reward yourself after if you start investing and earned passively.

* SET SOME GOALS

This is the most effective way ive done so far. Being comitted on your goal is almost 100% sure. If you are setting a goal for example this year where you have to save $5 weekly and you will save $260 in the end of the year, if you always looking for the outcome, im sure you will do this without leaping or maybe advance save it up.

All three of this is what i do everytime ans it helps me save and gain some capitals for investment on cryptocurrency. I hope these three would help someone even on a little way.
Financial tips? For me you do not have to spend those money on things that are worthless, or you can build your finances for money sometimes and you do not have financial problems
Lhanofclover

Activity: 102
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:24:57 AM

We need an positive mindset and discipline with regards to saving money.
Some people are dont have enough knowledge in saving money that's why many people still unstable when it comes to financial.
As an individual person who earning not so high salary it is hard to budget your salary but it is not the reason that you didn't save for your future.  We have a lot of oppurtunity or side line that can we make that's why when I found the bitcoin no hesitation I grabbed it already and so far btc helped me a lot to sustain my needs and of course investment and savings.
Bugsbey

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:34:08 AM

I dont know if this where the right place to post but here it is. This is most applicable for those minimum wage earner who struggles in life and wanted to invest too.

This is particular to those credit card addicts where swipping it is their life. They spend most of their needs on cards, groceries, gadgets installment etc. They spend beyond their limits and usually paying excess charges because of this. They often didnt get through this swipe pay cycle because of their limited fund capacity.

I think this is the hardest part of the financial budget if you are earning just right for paying your monthly bill and daily necessities. But what will you have to do ? . You dont need that high portion of savings everytime. For example , you have $50 on your hand in excess of your expenses, budget it for a week in a very cheap way , groceries would be better, then save what is remained. Take aside your weekly starbucks and put it on your bank.You can take coffe at home or on a cheap way. Small amounts will get big in a time and you can start investing after. You can always reward yourself after if you start investing and earned passively.

* SET SOME GOALS

This is the most effective way ive done so far. Being comitted on your goal is almost 100% sure. If you are setting a goal for example this year where you have to save $5 weekly and you will save $260 in the end of the year, if you always looking for the outcome, im sure you will do this without leaping or maybe advance save it up.

All three of this is what i do everytime ans it helps me save and gain some capitals for investment on cryptocurrency. I hope these three would help someone even on a little way.
Thanks, these are very nice tips for all of us. If we can do it, then it will really help us in our daily life. We will not be suffering from our left and right debts and loans. And I think self discipline is what we need to achieve this.
Sinecoin

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:26:03 AM

* SET SOME GOALS

I think these are great general financial tips that can help ordinary people as well as traders/investors.  People who take out loans or put their whole life savings into crypto investments are financially irresponsible and should rethink their decisions.  Furthermore, people should not invest all their money into one basket a.k.a coin and instead they should diversify.  Furthermore, if someone does not have enough money to start investing, they can save up a little every month, like you said, until they have enough.

center]
         ▄▄▄█████████████████
    ▄▄████████████████████████     
 ▄█████████▀▀▀            ████▌     ███▄
▐█████▀▀                  ▐███▌     ████
▐████                     ▐████     ████
▐████       ▄▄█████████████████      ▀▀█
▐████     ▐███████████████████▌
 ████▌     ███████▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄▄
 ▐████      █████       ██████████████▌
  █████     ▀█████     █████▌  ▀▀█████
   █████     ▀█████   █████▀     █████
    █████     ▀█████▄█████▀     █████
     █████     ▀█████████▀     █████
      █████      ▀█████▀      █████
       █████▄      ▀▀▀      ▄█████
        ▀█████▄           ▄█████▀
          ▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
            ▀█████▄▄ ▄▄█████▀
              ▀███████████▀
                 ▀▀███▀▀
BookiePro▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   BookiePro.fun   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████ █ █
  The World's Betting Exchange 
         ▄▄███▄███▄
        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ██▀ ▀█████████████
   ▄██ ███▄██████████████
  ████ ██████████████████
   ███ ███████        ███ █▄
▄█▄ ██ ███████   ████████ ▀▀█▄
▀██▄ ████         █████ ▀██▄
  ▀█▄▄ ████▀▀▀   ▀▀▀█████ ██ ▀█▀
    ▀█ ████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█████ ███
       ███████   ████████ ████
       ██████████████▀███ ██▀
       █████████████▄ ▄██
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
             ▀███▀████▀▀
   Bet with  ▆▆▆▆▆
▆▆▆▆▆ Play Money

Win Real Bitcoin 
|   5 BTC ▆▆▆▆▆
▆▆▆▆▆ Prize Pool

World Cup 2018 
  Download 
Now
[/center]
B@rry@llen

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:42:31 AM

Learn to earn money and handle it properly. Then save it also learn how to invest. Maybe you need to separate the one you will save and the one you will invest. Then after that you need to have goals in your money also. Make a business or share a business property
Pinoyfan

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:06:52 AM

* SET SOME GOALS

thank you for some tips i actually struggling on spending money. i do spend a lot on malls and also in foods when i got a money i actually having a spending disorder so im so very thankful that you post it in. saving money is important for all of us. we must save money for emergencies and other moments
spongegar

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:11:40 AM

I've been a minimum wage earner and i would just like tocadd something. After saving an emergency fund, ehich is about three months worth of salary, then save some so you can invest it on something else. I wish i knew of this when i was younger so that i would've had a more diverse and lucrative portfolio now.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
GDragon

Activity: 658
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:18:24 AM

I appreciate your effort to help our community to enhance their financial literacy. I was once created a research about being financial literate of an individual. The result was nine out ten people are impulsive buyer and we conclude also that they had hard time to save a money even if they have good financial income sources. It means, being educated and not educated can be a financial illiterate and that is our weaknesses.

Memminger

Activity: 540
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:58:25 AM

* SET SOME GOALS

frankly speaking, if you have priorities you can actually save money. everyone can save their money if they wanted to because that's waht they want. but the efforts to publish this is highly appreciated. at least people who can't save will have the opportunity to have an idea and do so.
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:16:02 AM

It was absolutely awesome tips from you,  thanks for that but actually in bitcoin I was thinking, more you looking for it and you will be need some more of it. About spending what you earn it's normally the hardest part of human being to solve, it depends on yourself actually if you can thinking of your future you will manage your financial carefully.

Agree. I even suppose that most of us should bookmark these tips - they are very useful. An advice that will be helpful as well: never borrow money to buy crypto.
squog

Activity: 462

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:19:08 AM

Thanks for the tip and I'm sure to follow it. But one thing i have to give as a tip is this. Especially in investing, be it in stocks or in crypto currencies, that you invest only the money you are willing to lose. After that have an ROI as soon as possible ang from there you grow your money. I have to learn this the hard way.

Leanna44

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:53:19 PM

Nice tip and suggestions for those people who cannot manage on how to control and give more value to our hardwork,its very good even in our attitude of spending too much theres still a little saving saved in it.,so dont spend it all atleast save even its a little.
aleenoe335

Activity: 79

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:18:10 PM

I can only give examples 10 powerful financial tips: 1. Only Invest In Business That We Understand, 2.Orang Tend To Forgot With Crisis, 3.Kita Can Invest For Long Term, Do not Check Often, 4.Do not Think That BlueChip Company ( flagship) Can not Go Bankrupt, 5.We Can not Guess The Market, But We Can Control Our Investment, 6.Prepare Our Pension Funds As Well as possible and As much as possible, 7.Buy House (property), 8.Do Not Just View Price Shares Increase And Decrease, 9.Investasi For Long Term, Our Time is Very Valuable For Our Investment, 10.Start Education Fund From Now, Even Before Our Child Born, please tips I write can be learned first with the ability you have, may be useful.
francis2

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:17:19 PM

* SET SOME GOALS

Even if you say your advice is for those that do not have a lot of money those advices applies to everyone, I have met people that if you look at them they may seem to be doing very well economically but then many of those people have told to me that they are heavily indebted and that they do not know how they are going to pay all of that stuff.
Indai24

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:31:31 AM

* SET SOME GOALS

Even if you say your advice is for those that do not have a lot of money those advices applies to everyone, I have met people that if you look at them they may seem to be doing very well economically but then many of those people have told to me that they are heavily indebted and that they do not know how they are going to pay all of that stuff.

Me too is not good on how I manage my finaces, however I'm working on it right now wherein I always set aside my savings before my expenses as soon as I recieve my salary.
komrobert

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:55:05 AM

Really, I don't see anything good in saving fiat money now. I rather save some of BTC or ETH or some altcoins. Fiat money is a passed stage for me Smiley
kauban2018

Activity: 271

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:31:53 PM

* SET SOME GOALS

I  totally agree on your insight about how important people must manage their salary especially to those who are earning minimum salary wage. I n my part, I do save money 10% of the salary earned then managed my expenses, bills and and up to next month stock or need. I really do managed my money before spending it for my future finances. Also, when my savings is enough to invest  I will do my best to have my own business for a better future.
Apple Mac

Activity: 264

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:58:48 PM

This steps are really easy to do but sadly only a few people follow it. Most of the people would by expensive stuff just to look rich but in reality they have no money. The other way around with rich people i know, most of them live simply but have millions of money.

That's nature of man, we ought to say everything but we cannot apply it to ourselves. I am very guilty to poor saving habits, and now I am realising what is the essence of saving yoir money and I guess for this time I dhould learn already. Based upon what is stated above I guess this is all true, how can you be able to spend some if you don't work to gain, and don't spend money so much, self-discipline is really hard, but it will work if we practice often.

sepeda karat

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:17:35 PM

Make an education fund long before you get additional time to invest. Even if you need to make educational investment funds before you plan.
Additional few years can ease your mortgage, or can enlarge your investment return.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: