Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Wallet?  (Read 308 times)
joeflicker (OP)

Activity: 142
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:13:21 AM

Can anyone tell me wallet that I can trust for saving my money I'm new and my friends take me to MyEtherWallet.com is it better? Can you explain?
udayantha11

Activity: 770
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 03:23:24 AM

Can anyone tell me wallet that I can trust for saving my money I'm new and my friends take me to MyEtherWallet.com is it better? Can you explain?

Myetherwallet is the best way secure the funds. but it only supports ERC20 tokens only. most are now ERC20 tokens. you can get the private key also , its a best thing.

If you need to keep btc for long time keep it on the COINBASE. since its started its a secured wallet. if you do not like hot online wallets ,  try cold wallets like ledger nano S

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
pikatju

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

https://wallet.merit.me/?invite=Pikachu

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:38:00 AM

If you are stashing a significant sum I can recommend a hardware wallet like nano ledger s. The private key stays on the device so it is not exposed to any types of hacks or attacks.

L A R A

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:39:42 AM

myetherwallet is only for ethereum and token based on ethereum, i suggest you to use wallet hardware like Ledger or Trezor, because with that tool you not only can save ETH, but BTC and other altcoin you can save there
joeflicker (OP)

Activity: 142

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:43:17 AM

So if I have btc i can't save it in myetherwallet? Is it highly recommended for using hardware wallet?
m.vina

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:49:49 AM

Do you want a free wallet? Then use myetherwallet. It is a digital online wallet. All you need to do is signup.

Do you have extra funds to spare on a more secure wallet? Then buy a Trezor or Ledger Nano S. These are physical real world wallets that you can connect to your computer.

M O Z O   //     $31M RAISED!     PRE-LISTED on Coinrail     $450k Bounty Tradable on 8/8/18
●            ●                       VERSACE & 38,000 Stores are accepting MOZO TOKENS                       ●            ●
●            ●            WHITEPAPER        MEDIUM        TELEGRAM        ANN THREAD            ●            ●
shibob

Activity: 672
Merit: 154

Blockchain Evangelist.

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 03:53:49 AM

I'm using several wallets such as: Myetherwallet, Metamask for storing ERC-20 tokens (I invested in some ICOs), also hardware wallet ledger nano s to store BTC, ETH. Some other altcoins I send them to my addresses in 2  exchanges, mostly just for trading. If you're going to hold your coins for long term, you may think about secure your fund in hardware wallet: ledger nano and trezor are the most popular ones.
jemarie20

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:00:47 AM

You are gathering information on what wallet is better to use to stored money right? myetherwallet that are mentioned is good altcoin wallet you can use it. Myetherwallet is good to stored coins as my experience and you can use myetherwallet easily because mytherwallet is very easy to use.

Afrizky R

Activity: 180

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 04:07:15 AM

my ether wallet is the right choice
because of its strong security and ease of use
Wyne

Activity: 531
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:07:54 AM

I used MyEtherWallet since I engage in cryptocurrency and I found it good and safe.  I do not encounter any problem and difficulties since I use it.  It is no doubt that MEW is one of the most trusted wallet in crypto world.  The good thing about this is you can use this wallet free of charge.  My friends also use MEW.  I use this wallet for my altcoins specifically ether and tokens.  On the other hand, I also use coins.ph for my bitcoins.  This is one of the most trusted and best wallet in the Philippines.
emmmmm

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:08:40 AM

MyEtherWallet is a wallet that supports ERC20 tokens, and if you want to use other tokens, you need to use a corresponding wallet.
If you're looking for higher security, I suggest you buy a hardware wallet.

123frogs456

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:18:47 AM

There's a bit of drama going on with MEW. One of the co-founders left on somewhat negative terms. Whether that means anything for the private keys, or whether or not that person took private key logs with her... who knows?

I would rather that you used a core eth wallet, the official ethereum wallet from the core team. Or you can choose a trusted hardware wallet.

Different alts use different wallets... unless it's an ERC20 token, which is on the eth blockchain, so it also is stored in ethereum addresses.

Bitcoin is different altogether and can only be stored in bitcoin-compatible wallets.
dimonstration

Activity: 2632
Merit: 696

Dimon69

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:24:34 AM
Last edit: March 11, 2018, 05:36:07 AM by dimonstration

there are many kind of wallet depend what kind of coin you want to stored,if its ETH then myetherwallet is good wallet more member here using this wallet storing eth and token created using ETH contarct.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
Memeicomel

Activity: 448

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:29:15 AM

usually, a wallet that can be trusted to have a good security system and strict. it is useful to prevent theft and counterfeiting of coins that we have. I myself use a wallet that I believe is able to keep my coins like MEW.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
pikatju

Activity: 336

https://wallet.merit.me/?invite=Pikachu

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:32:41 AM

So if I have btc i can't save it in myetherwallet? Is it highly recommended for using hardware wallet?

Correct. Only ETH and ERC20 tokens can be saved on myetherwallet. For BTC you can download a wallet to computer, get a paper wallet, get a hardware wallet or keep it on the exchange. It really depends on how much you have. A hardware wallet like nano ledger s is about 100USD with shipping, so it depends on your stash.

biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:37:31 AM

yes, myetherwallet is only for storing etherum and tokens only. if you want to save btc, you can use wallet to save btc like coinbase, or Bitx.
lopez cryptomania

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:47:29 AM

I prefer storing on cold wallets offline like trezor, ledger wallets, and keep key just to name a few. I've recently got my eye on this ICO that will allow you to store your private keys yourself in your own cold wallet and use their arbitrage trading platform. Sounds promising that they are aiming at bringing the masses into crypto. Sounds like a great combination.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3085831.0
MintDice

Activity: 238
Merit: 46

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:52:39 AM

Hardware wallets are a very secure options, and there are a few top ones to choose from:
-Ledger Nano S
-Trezor
-Keepkey

While they aren't free, they can provide added protection that other wallets cannot; they are worth looking into it you plan to hold a larger amount of funds.

Hope this helps!
rushel22

Activity: 233

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:59:17 AM

Yeah you can trust MyEtherwallet because its provenly tested for all biunty hunter ans investor.But we should responsible enough to our private key and dont use it to open anywhere because once it was hacked you will never get it again.
mmo4me.2016

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:03:22 AM

You can used MyEtherWallet.com. But carefull when login your acc in online PC
In large quantities, you should use Mist
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: