Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:12:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2018's 5x TOP 5  (Read 1148 times)
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:26:19 PM

Most of the posts in the thread are just speculations and predictions from everyone's perceptive. for new investors as always said ' Do your own research.. No one will be responsible for others loss. Put what you can afford to lose

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
thedarksun

Activity: 639
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:19:04 PM

You did not consider many coins that have a good chance of growth like these five. Ethereum, neo, eos, deeponion probably. Your five picks are accurate so i am only adding some my picks
Mia_pikachu

Activity: 333
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:20:47 AM

Currently as everything seems to be languishing at massive discounts, here are my top 5 picks for this year.  I expect each of them to do at least a 5x return by Nov/Dec 2018:

- SiaCoin (SC)
- 0x Protocol (ZRX)
- NEM (NEM)
- CREDITS (CS)
- Bitcore (BTX)

everything can happen, whatever coin you choose to invest, of course, all your options to benefit you, so suppose in the end the coin you choose can not grow and can not give you an advantage, you can not blame anyone here, so you should really be able to make your own choices well.
Yuuto

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:08:47 AM

Credits just finish their ico, so big fomo in this coins. Careful when buy credit because the price grow too fast. i think we should wait for few months before invest in Credits.

Exactly, when prices of an alt rises by that much, you have to be careful. I don't think that Credits is a good buy at the moment, because prices have already risen from $0.2 to over $0.7 despite the correction, which is huge.

The correction could take CS prices further down, and if you want to buy into CS for the long run, then do so at the dip, not when prices are this high.

But personally the one coin on the list that I'm eyeing is Siacoin. It's one of the more promising coins in the long term, is relatively cheap right now, and has potential to grow in price quickly in short amounts of time. It's worth a buy.
Pechalka

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:44:55 AM

Currently as everything seems to be languishing at massive discounts, here are my top 5 picks for this year.  I expect each of them to do at least a 5x return by Nov/Dec 2018:

- SiaCoin (SC)
- 0x Protocol (ZRX)
- NEM (NEM)
- CREDITS (CS)
- Bitcore (BTX)

everything can happen, whatever coin you choose to invest, of course, all your options to benefit you, so suppose in the end the coin you choose can not grow and can not give you an advantage, you can not blame anyone here, so you should really be able to make your own choices well.

One, two, three ... But what I see? Credits and Bitcore in one line with Xem and Sia? So strange list. How was it selected? I sure that Sc, Zrx and Xem will be great but about other I have some doubts

hs84

Activity: 137
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:49:46 AM

credits lost absolutly his trust.
and its for me anouther pump and dump coin like verge and thron.
kulakvlad

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:48:12 PM

Exactly, when prices of an alt rises by that much, you have to be careful. I don't think that Credits is a good buy at the moment, because prices have already risen from $0.2 to over $0.7 despite the correction, which is huge.

The correction could take CS prices further down, and if you want to buy into CS for the long run, then do so at the dip, not when prices are this high.

But personally the one coin on the list that I'm eyeing is Siacoin. It's one of the more promising coins in the long term, is relatively cheap right now, and has potential to grow in price quickly in short amounts of time. It's worth a buy.
I am also not completely decided on buying Credits. I will follow the price and project.

Btcmistress

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:27:33 PM

Mine would be

Neo
ICX
ADA
Ripple
Dash
FoBoT

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:32:30 PM

For me, top 5 coin that I believe will x5 are
ethereum
neo
litecoin
wave
eos and
ripple.
patrickrn32

Activity: 770
Merit: 252

https://twitter.com/iambitboy

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 03:22:27 PM

My Top 5 so far:

Tron
Matrix Ai
Dragonchain
Cardano
Aion

but there are nearly all coins with high potential ^^

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
kabit9 (OP)

Activity: 853
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:45:56 AM

Currently as everything seems to be languishing at massive discounts, here are my top 5 picks for this year.  I expect each of them to do at least a 5x return by Nov/Dec 2018:

- SiaCoin (SC)
- 0x Protocol (ZRX)
- NEM (NEM)
- CREDITS (CS)
- Bitcore (BTX)

Well this thread is a few months old and I have changed opinion about several coins.

Bitcore and Credits are gone from my portfolios.

I believe Credits to be a fraud, focused more on marketing and PR than product development and use cases.

Bitcore is good, working technology, but unable to develop use cases.

The other 3 - SC, ZRX, and NEM I still believe in.

Also added several other projects since then: Cardano, Wanchain, VeChain, & PundiX to name a few.

Bitcoin of course makes up the bulk of my portfolio - ~70% in BTC now.

MoneroMooo
Legendary

Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:18:37 AM

ZRX is one of the most appreciated tokens. because the ETH parity looks 2x more profitable. I shouldn't have sold. ETH was cheaper. waiting to pump.

this year, I think there are a few coins like this on the downward trend. can you upgrade next year?
MorganFreeman41

Activity: 378
Merit: 26

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:35:53 AM

Unfortunately, apart from Holochain, no normal coin has brought profit to investors. I hope that at the end of September the situation will change dramatically.
senaslopre

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:41:35 AM

Currently there are many currencies at zero, but the best 5 will say. I believe that each of them will perform 5x by the end of the year: Telcoin, SiaCoin, CREDITS, NEM, XRP.
kabit9 (OP)

Activity: 853
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:26:36 PM

Currently there are many currencies at zero, but the best 5 will say. I believe that each of them will perform 5x by the end of the year: Telcoin, SiaCoin, CREDITS, NEM, XRP.

I am holding Telcoin, but unsure of their development progress...

dodocum

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 06:11:13 PM

I expect to see an increase until the end of 2018.

- CREDITS (CS)
- VeChain (VET)
- ICON (ICX)
- Wanchain (WAN)
- Neblio (NEBL)
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:33:32 PM
Last edit: September 10, 2018, 03:25:08 AM by maarx

I do believe that the below tokens would certainly yield a decwnt profit if not in 2018. I would go with tokens now instead of coins as investment is less and profis are good wirh tokens.

Sure.io
Policypal
Betrium
Buzzshow
Inmediate
One Social Network and
Chynge

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
ravijadon12jan

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:58:05 PM

- SiaCoin (SC)
- 0x Protocol (ZRX)
- NEM (NEM)
- CREDITS (CS)
- Bitcore (BTX)

My top picks would be these altcoins with equal distribution:
1. Ontology (ONT)
2. Polymath (POLY)
3. Basic Attention Token (BAT)
4. Pundi X (NPXS)
5. Privcy (PRIV)
patrickrn32

Activity: 770
Merit: 252

https://twitter.com/iambitboy

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 04:41:46 PM

Holochain
Pchain
OmiseGo
VeChain
Cardano

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
soloinvestor

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:39:59 PM

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.
I was asking myself what to do when cryptocurrency goes down and found out that the most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on exchanges right now (Just saw that they have been listen on StocksExchange), you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: