Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:40:34 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Does Bitcoin price affect ICOs  (Read 2937 times)
tterrorpipa

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 01:58:03 PM

When the ico launched a tokensale and the bitcoin price suddenly goes down, it would affect the tokensale. Because when the bitcoin price goes down, then so as the other coins and altcoins, like the ethereum, neo, etc. Regardless that only ethereum coin is needed to invest, but when the bitcoin price is down, the value of ethereum also decreases, and the pegged allocation for the ethereum is big, so usually when this happens, most of the ico holding a tokensale will currently freeze the sale until the price is going to stable.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
slava87

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:04:36 PM

I think that's really the case . The price of bitcoin affects the success of the ico and the price of the ico . I don't know why it happens.
Diamond_Darrell

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:38:38 PM

Bitcoin has a big impact on all the ICOs because the price of bitcoin will be the basis of how much each price per token,especially now that bitcoin price drop too much so all the token prices now will also falls down so for all the investors who want to invest in a ICOs do not look at the price of each token you should be smart enough to win every investment that you do.
With experience, you begin to understand that investing the entire amount of funds in the ICO, as a rule, is unprofitable. A vivid example of the MGO https://coinmarketcap.com/ru/currencies/mobilego/ For this I myself concluded that the funds need to divide at least two parts of the part to invest in the sale itself, and leave part for what would be possible with a possible fall market, buy these tokens.

bellakrstna

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:50:08 PM

I dont really sure, but what i realized is if the price of bitcoin down, the other coins will follow bitcoin too. they will falling down. Maybe bitcoin price affects ICOs too because bitcoin is the basis of their investment.
rinkujaglan

Activity: 133

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 04:08:10 PM

Definitely it is true, the market is mostly depends on ICOs policy and team work. Although somewehre the market is increasing because the structure of its ups and downs so we should not afraid the condition we believe on BTC and support. The BTC and ETh are also interconnect each other if the BTC price is hike the Eth price also is increasing, so ICO is play significance role in market value.
Devawnm367

Activity: 1036
Merit: 144

Penguin Party 🐟

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:19:34 PM

Most ICO prices are based off the price of btc at the time of release to the public sale. If btc drops it causes ETH to drop which then causes a lot of these projects to fail as if a coin drops half in price they need twice as much to receive the hardcap which cause a lot of projects to fail.

𝕻𝖊𝖓𝖌𝖚𝖎𝖓 𝕾𝖜𝛼𝖕
PENGUIN PARTY BAITSHOP!
Swap, Pool, Stake, or Vote
rlm42

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:24:54 PM

New ICO projects will be with an equal amount of investment in cryptocurrency, in absolute terms will receive less money. Companies that have already successfully conducted an ICO and received money will have to reconsider their budgets, as a lot of money remained in the cryptocurrencies and they became much less.
Companies that have long held ICO will not face the crisis so much, but it will also affect them.
BeeDrill

Activity: 89

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:27:15 PM

If the company collects money in bitcoins, then a reduction in its price will lead to a reduction in the budget. This can greatly affect the coin.
Ksenia4Ksenia

Activity: 146

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:35:20 PM

Very much affected, when I invested in ICO bitcoin price was 12000 $, 6000 $, respectively, and my investment in the U.S. declined!
alexgreen8012

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:22:37 PM

Yes, bitcoin price has a direct impact on ico prices. currently many icos are finding it difficult due to dull bitcoin.
coinic

Activity: 352
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:33:43 PM

Yes, bitcoin price has a direct impact on ico prices. currently many icos are finding it difficult due to dull bitcoin.
I think it can affect ICO because this is often depended bitcoin prices but when it fluctuates again in maximum then the volume of ICO also effective. For now better to hodl in just a couple of months and having good strategies in every aspect.

MyIdeas

Activity: 734
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:49:17 PM

I have been wondering how directly and indirectly fluctuations in the price of bitcoin affects ICOs performance at that time. Anyone who knows this can assist in the explanation.
Yes I think it will affect the performance of ICO investment just like the price of other altcoins. When the price is reducing then many users keep their money in dollar and because of that they even do not invest in any ICO as they think that the price of these coins will also reduce while if the price of bitcoin increases then people do not worry while keeping their money in crypto and they then also invest in ICO.
lyons

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:53:04 PM

I have been wondering how directly and indirectly fluctuations in the price of bitcoin affects ICOs performance at that time. Anyone who knows this can assist in the explanation.

I think this is just about the tendencies of the traders. I think not only ICO investors, but also altcoin investors are making their investments according to the price of bitcoin.

PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:04:27 PM

I think this is just about the tendencies of the traders. I think not only ICO investors, but also altcoin investors are making their investments according to the price of bitcoin.
in the first place Bitcoin has a very strong influence on the crypto currency market, but this uniquely affects each of the investors, because the investment attractiveness is very low.
Alex09012004

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:06:58 PM

Bitcoin and Ethereum prices affect all coins on the market and ICOs too. When everything is bad, only the best ICOs can bring you some profit, other projects can't do it.
Dinsdendo

Activity: 199

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:15:59 PM

I believe that the price of bitcoins strongly affects the ICO projects. the lower the price the more you need to collect investment.
gitotedjo

Activity: 110

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:21:52 PM

In my opinion, it is true that the fluctuation of bitcoin prices has an effect on the performance of ICO. Here, bitcoin is the cornerstone for all altcoins present in crypto, where any increase or decrease of bitcoin will always be followed by all altcoins present in the crypto. Thus, it does not rule out that bitcoin is also one of the factors of declining ICO performance. Although ICO will, in a sense, decrease when it has been distributed to its participants and its constituents.
diepvien98712

Activity: 111

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:51:25 AM

This is definitely going to happen. If the price of Bitcoin falls, investors might not want to purchase any ICO, except for very few. Those who bought their Bitcoi at higher rate will not be able to afford buying ICO if the Bitcoin eventually plummets.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:53:08 AM

bitcoin price will affect the ICO because most of ICO use ethereum base network and when bitcoin price is down and ethereum is down too then the price of ICO will get down. unless ethereum can increase no matter bitcoin price is down or up then the price of ICO will increase too. but so far, this is what happens if bitcoin price moves to another level price and we can see this will affect for all coins and not just for the ICO.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
hoasdnz77

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:37:45 AM

Bitcoin has the highest dorminance in the market. Price of Bitcoin affects all the digital currency market, not just ico, because he is the index and affects the emotion of all participants.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: