Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:59:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Beyond bitcoin  (Read 215 times)
zhangxie29152784 (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 07:16:00 AM

The encryption monetary fund founder and virtual currency veteran investor George dong said, while the currency is still maintained a bull trend, but in other virtual currencies there are still a lot of opportunities, some of them even unknown.

George dong says there must be a cryptocurrency in the next three to five years that can outperform bitcoin.

The market value and price of cryptocurrency have also changed dramatically with the increasing number of cryptocurrency participants.

Which currency do you think will surpass bitcoin in the future?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:35:56 AM

Where you got this piece of information? can you provide a source link to this?

I think completely opposite of this, bitcoin will always stay on top while other crypto except 4-5 other good altcoin will crumble down after losing their charm. Strong regulation on new tokens might stop hype over ICOs which will turn out to be beneficial for bitcoin like established cryptocurrency.

Koro-Sensei

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:44:44 AM

The encryption monetary fund founder and virtual currency veteran investor George dong said, while the currency is still maintained a bull trend, but in other virtual currencies there are still a lot of opportunities, some of them even unknown.

George dong says there must be a cryptocurrency in the next three to five years that can outperform bitcoin.

The market value and price of cryptocurrency have also changed dramatically with the increasing number of cryptocurrency participants.

It is possible to take place in the future well we know very well that crypto currency isn't solely for BITCOIN only surely it will occur that a certain coin can surpass BTC and could have great potential that is still unknown to us. Surpassing BITCOIN means a lot of exposure in the internet and has an exceptional functions or great ideas to have the most efficient way in handling all of those.
Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 808

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:58:27 AM

There are a lot of coins that already outperformed bitcoin as far as ROI. But why bitcoin still the dominant coins? Its because it has already gain the full trust of investors.

So I believed that there's no coin that can overtake bitcoin, not Ethereum or Ripple.

But there will be probably another coin in the next 5 -10 years that will come and take the crown, but I don't think that bitcoin will give up the throne. And what do you think the features that will really beat bitcoin in the future though? Care to share your thoughts?
FrueGreads
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:25:25 PM

Funny to hear that, when you see the bitcoin dominance increase again. There is a strange correlation in crypto markets, and all coins seem to follow what bitcoin does, and for that reason, at least in this current time, it's impossible for any coin to surpass bitcoin. People suggest that the recent downfall of BTC price, might have been related to MtGox dump. This could explain the decrease in BTC price, but it doesn't explain why all other coins go down when bitcoin goes down as well. Until this correlation breaks, there is not safe investment in other coins, because they will just do whatever BTC does, and it doesn't matter if they have a great potencial or not.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:29:17 PM

Well the most obvious next cryptocurrency that can surpass bitcoin in the future might be none other than ethereum, with ethereum having constant development and it supporting developers by having an open source code letting them create tokens, in the past few months the ethereum bases ICOs have raised millions of dollars proving that it is a very successful business model, and with it becoming more and more popular I am sure that more investments will be pushed into this market, and we might see it surpass bitcoin in market capital.
pawanjain

Activity: 2674
Merit: 713

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:50:20 PM

I think I will agree to whatever the person above have stated. Bitcoin is no doubt a great currency and a trchnology but as technology gets updated, there "Must" be a new or existing cryptocurrency that will surely outperform Bitcoin in terms of price and technology.
I believe ETH and NEO have great potential to increase in price in future although it might be very tough for them to beat BTC.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:02:27 PM

I think I will agree to whatever the person above have stated. Bitcoin is no doubt a great currency and a trchnology but as technology gets updated, there "Must" be a new or existing cryptocurrency that will surely outperform Bitcoin in terms of price and technology.
I believe ETH and NEO have great potential to increase in price in future although it might be very tough for them to beat BTC.

Bitcoin may out perform by any altcoins or new coins but this thing will not happen overnight, this will take more years. The price of bitcoin are keep on dumping because of this kind of news, next time make sure to provide some source so we cannot make people on panic.
kikoy999

Activity: 429
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:19:20 PM

Bitcoin may out perform by any altcoins or new coins but this thing will not happen overnight, this will take more years. The price of bitcoin are keep on dumping because of this kind of news, next time make sure to provide some source so we cannot make people on panic.

I think you're right.
If you do not have more than bitcoins, it's easy to say it, And it's hard to happen because it's a long time to wait for this process to take altcoins or other coins to beyond bitcoin.

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔
Kingofbitcoin12345

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:29:54 PM

Then it’s obvious,, someone is promoting other coins.. Mr. Dong or anyone with such statements will have an announcement of a new cryptocurrency coins he think will outperform bitcoin.. Marketing is not a new thing and have shown patterns to it..

He’s into something that sincerity of him is covered with bad intentions.. Remimber that in this world,, trust no one..

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:43:02 PM

If it's possible to replace the bitcoin in future means,it's obviously Ethereum.Ethereum is the queen of crypto currency,so it had a chance to replace  the bitcoin in future.Followed by Monero will replace the ethereum.My personal opinion it's not possible to replace the bitcoin position in the crypto currency.
layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 03:42:23 PM

Nothing to worry now,  but the main threat to bitcoin is a coin that can perform much faster than btc.  A coin that  can scale or handle huge buys and sell.  I am thinking of possibility of Iota and Cardano to be a candidate. But I am not sure if these two can outperform btc and eth.
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:00:39 PM

I have said time without number that bitcoin will ever remain the best and the most price cryptocurrencies in years to come. Experts maybe saying different things but I think we are to be realistic to our and understand that this people have been saying this since the inception of cryptocurrencies and we would be hearing this until we are able to see governments involvement in cryptocurrency that will show us good data on the state of all the coins.
krauzzer02

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:01:53 PM

there's tons of cryptocurrency that outperform the bitcoin in terms of its features and usages but to outperform it from the wide variety of support, community and adaptation it is still the best in terms of the given points, bitcoin loses its dominance from 80 to 41% given by the growing numbers of the coins every day, however, its too early to say that three to five years from now there will be a coin that surpasses bitcoin, let that coin outperform the strong community and whales that backing the bitcoin.
Anyways I can't find any links that are related to this statement via google, can you provide us any valid source of information about this article or statement from George dong?
trademindxofficial

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 04:09:30 PM

Still think we are at the very early stages. Bit like the dotcom boom! Right now new coins/tokens emerging every day! Once the bubble bursts - the Google, Amazon, Facebook, Twitter of crypto currencies will emerge. We are some way from that yet, but will be interesting to what the top 5 will be in 5 years time.
Borisb52

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:14:20 PM

It seems to me that bitcoin will remain the leader in the crypto-currency market. After all, bitcoin is bitcoin, and everything else is altcoyins. Bitcoin can only be surpassed technologically. And in terms of investment bitcoin will remain digital gold.
pissyas

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:20:45 PM

We can see that the market for the year 2017 has grown tremendously and rapidly, indicating a growing interest among investors in the world for bitcoin in particular and the market for money. General Numbers. It is because of this interest that the market will grow and there will be more digital coins with better applications than bitcoin in the future. The coin that can replace BTC is ETH, BCC., I think that is the two most potent coins that can replace BTC.
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:33:19 PM

Everything is possible in this world and that might be true.

But it will take time. Like he said, he is predicting it for 3 to 5 years and that is a long time and that is just a prediction only it ain't accurate.
Better to just use bitcoin for now until one can really make a service that will be better than it.
A lot of cryptos have been created and they have that target only for using it with their own company, unlike bitcoin which they will use to buy their product. That is a way huge for a difference.
Plus, it will take time for that new coin to be known unlike bitcoin which already made its progress and popularity.
Raja_MBZ
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:42:43 PM

"Google thinks it’s close to “quantum supremacy.” Here’s what that really means."

https://www.technologyreview.com/s/610274/google-thinks-its-close-to-quantum-supremacy-heres-what-that-really-means/

I do consider quantum-computing a threat to bitcoin. People aren't considering it something to worry about right now, but they'll eventually start realizing that it is something that should be considered as a worry for bitcoin (and many other crypto-currencies). If DAG-based crypto-currencies like IOTA and ITC are really quantum-resistant, I'll not be surprised if one of the DAG-based coin will be leading the market in future.
dado7

Activity: 322
Merit: 141

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:52:09 PM

Cardano could be the favorite. I don't believe Ehereum and Neo could do that, especially after Bitcoin adopts smart contracts. Ripple is also strong, but I see it in 5th place after two years.

Maybe some newcomer?

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: