Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:52:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] AIREXE.io Crypto-Fiat Currency Exchange 🔄📊  (Read 1448 times)
bellaayu

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:36:16 AM

New project with full features that are interesting to follow her development. I supported this project in order to be successful.
the concept that brought good, so far I see many who have given support to the project. Hopefully this project can run smoothly and successfully.

"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nolaryanArlin

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:04:08 AM

New project with full features that are interesting to follow her development. I supported this project in order to be successful.
the concept that brought good, so far I see many who have given support to the project. Hopefully this project can run smoothly and successfully.
This is a good start for the project because it was a lot of that support. Hopefully, future projects could be more attractive to more investors and also by participants.
disbil

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:14:14 AM

This is a good start for the project because it was a lot of that support. Hopefully, future projects could be more attractive to more investors and also by participants.
amazing project, has a lot of support. so the team will definitely be more excited again to make the project a great success.
junforever

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:19:12 AM

Reserved spanish translation for ANN+Bounty (if you have it) . Please confirm if you need it with a pm thanks. These are my previous works:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17GVSXk2YKqn5fCOnmW3DIynjKYhNq6g_jNMCeCEwvkI/edit?usp=sharing
Arthuro711 (OP)

Activity: 126

AIREXE.io

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 04:19:36 AM

I hope we will see more and more exchanges out there to see the commission rates drop

What people can expect in this and next years - some exchanges will shutdown, and even some large exchanges will have issues with governments, freeze deposit/withdrawals etc, due to their unclear origin or ownership.

AIREXE from the very beginning will work with regulators. We will be strong in this and will eat the market.

x

✪ AIREXE.io ✪
●▬●▬●▬●▬● Crypto-Fiat Currency Exchange ●▬●▬●▬●▬●
✔ Regulations Compliant ✔ Highest Security ✔ Full Mobility ✔ Strong Customer Support ✔ High performance ✔ Ratings and Analytics  ✔
Arthuro711 (OP)

AIREXE.io

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 04:57:42 AM

Reserved spanish translation for ANN+Bounty (if you have it) . Please confirm if you need it with a pm thanks. These are my previous works:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17GVSXk2YKqn5fCOnmW3DIynjKYhNq6g_jNMCeCEwvkI/edit?usp=sharing

Please look in the AIREXE Bounty Thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3103482

And contact Isharo for any questions related to bounty - he is our bounty manager.

✪ AIREXE.io ✪
✔ Regulations Compliant ✔ Highest Security ✔ Full Mobility ✔ Strong Customer Support ✔ High performance ✔ Ratings and Analytics  ✔
stue

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:17:15 AM

what is the advantage of your project with others? I see many similar projects like this, but your project looks very good and its project team is trusted. hopefully, many investors will support this project towards a bright future
Arthuro711 (OP)

AIREXE.io

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 10:55:37 AM

what is the advantage of your project with others? I see many similar projects like this, but your project looks very good and its project team is trusted. hopefully, many investors will support this project towards a bright future

Hi!
Main advantages are:

ℹ Cooperation with regulators and governments. Following regulations, licensing, taxation.
Many existing exchanges, even the top names, are weak in this point, because have unclear origin, cloudy ownership etc.
You will see this-next year number of exchanges will struggle because of governments everywhere strengthening/implementing regulations and laws. No one wants to one day an exchange be closed by government because owners or management of exchange do not cooperate with fin.regulators.

ℹ High security. Exchane to be build initially with highest security measures.
No one wants to one day an exchange be hacked and crypto assets stolen, as we hear time to time.
As Vitalik Buterin, the creator of Ethereum, said:
"Hopefully when the next multi-billion dollar exchange written by a totally incompetent developer gets hacked, no one will lose any money”.
The AIREXE development will be originally based with all security measures taken.

ℹ Customer support, that always online, always answering and really do helps its customers

ℹ Etc… the other many advantages you can read in the Whitepaper. AIREXE advantages – are the weak sides of existing exchanges…

x

✪ AIREXE.io ✪
freemind1
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:58:50 AM

An interesting and ambitious project, I will follow it very closely to make the right decision. Good luck Smiley
Arthuro711 (OP)

AIREXE.io

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 02:49:15 PM

An interesting and ambitious project, I will follow it very closely to make the right decision. Good luck Smiley

Thank you!

We hope for your very right decision on March, 19,  the date when AIRX toke sale will be open Smiley

x

✪ AIREXE.io ✪
Chacha ananda

Activity: 147

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:34:20 PM

dev is very active in responding to every comment of all questions
keep it this way in order to build a very good community
Arthuro711 (OP)

AIREXE.io

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 07:58:05 PM

We will keep on going like this,
even sometimes monitoring of new posts and answering them takes time Smiley

x

✪ AIREXE.io ✪
Sergey101

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:37:12 AM

Governments not more and more pushing all services including exchanges for work with them.
As I see this project prio-1 is work/cooperate with governments - that's really what is needed and missing at other exch's
I wish good luck for the team.
Will follow sale opening
bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:09:41 AM

We will keep on going like this,
even sometimes monitoring of new posts and answering them takes time Smiley

x

I also strongly support the project, I hope this project can provide benefits and positive things to everyone.
Arthuro711 (OP)

AIREXE.io

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 08:02:51 AM

Governments not more and more pushing all services including exchanges for work with them.
As I see this project prio-1 is work/cooperate with governments - that's really what is needed and missing at other exch's
I wish good luck for the team.
Will follow sale opening

Hello!

You are right. Our top priority is cooperation with government regulators and high security of funds/assets.

x

✪ AIREXE.io ✪
Arthuro711 (OP)

AIREXE.io

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 10:27:31 AM

I also strongly support the project, I hope this project can provide benefits and positive things to everyone.

Thank you!

x

✪ AIREXE.io ✪
ELAMIN

Activity: 104

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:30:34 AM

this project is one of the best in deed
Arthuro711 (OP)

AIREXE.io

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 11:19:15 AM

see picture above. if you don't see nothing, this mean that sometimes picture is not loaded
x

✪ AIREXE.io ✪
artem.sl

Activity: 31

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:37:18 AM

The idea is great.
Which countries' governments and ICOs do you plan to work with?
Arthuro711 (OP)

AIREXE.io

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 12:29:15 PM

The idea is great.
Which countries' governments and ICOs do you plan to work with?

AIREXE will work in the same time with government regulators at is different regions - Asia, EU, Americas, Middle-East, CIS.
When launched is several regions, it still will be one large AIREXE Exchange but localized in terms of legislation to several regions.
(this type of exchanges does not exist yet)
The scale, number of countries and regions, will depend on AIREXE ICO results.

In any case, crypto-assets can be traded at AIREXE worldwide. Fiat currency operations will be controlled by the regions and countries.

x

✪ AIREXE.io ✪
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: