Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 04:22:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Cancelled] Request 6 BTC loan - Repay 8 BTC in 1 month  (Read 1530 times)
Fear (OP)
aka elbashadodo

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2013, 02:02:29 AM
Last edit: October 17, 2013, 04:41:31 AM by Fear

Loan Requested : 6 BTC
To be repaid : 8 BTC
Time to be repaid : 1 month
Reason : Some business/poker/advertisement/reselling
This time I need the loan for an offer that comes rarely and will boost my business sales much.

Trust system:
iANDROID - Gave him a WoW prepaid card
snowcrashed - Loaned me 0.6 BTC https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=239342.40
zamazama - Exchanged 1 BTC for his neteller https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=246374
oys - Loaned 4 BTC and we extended loan twice as he was happy with profit https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=299054.0
Note: oys loan I paid him 2 BTC so far and everytime I pay him 1 BTC profit and we extend for another 3 BTC loan, just to prove that I am not scamming him or paying from his own money everytime I paid 1 BTC back I had over 4 BTC on my address and he can confirm it.

My addresses with signature to prove I have dealt in way more bigger amounts than this:

Address: 17Jjhm5rAWxM19cYm2ibpucWQpy6XfzpNi
No. Transactions   150
Total Received   $ 29,155.42
Signature: "HAZ9W50F6rHvf8vbnTyH2VX7ENTD1+fjkdNu4MmaJAlOUZiiU2Gf7xwBFehAd95ghwgYkjHHcpaFeB/3ICSWcOw="

Address: 1CQHrpfRMRoLXHXnyiWqAVQEUqJqTWS6MU
No. Transactions   210
Total Received   $ 17,953.45
Signature: "HDfdIXAjoy78F6DQYmQJAFkrd5xCiShxiaUDMF0Bs1+A5PZNwvGYyn6k9a0X55SaoJZ9uUhft/Ls4R/rbh9m0Zc="

My new address where I paid to oys from: 1MQvy15tkatnKw9eTbU5bVP2Xv1y5Fevpw
No. Transactions   24
Total Received   $ 1,884.71
Signature: "HA2R8lcFqpOHeOg2rRfLO/wGDmFm5xvZKf1lMYflbc13WSoSziGOm01fL6CBGqP3wW0uLLju/EWkchXeymKR0H8="

I have dealt with over 375 BTC in the past months.
Prove from blockchain with my address obvious in the main page

Since my loan with oys is extended again (He likes the profit Cheesy) I had to ask his permission for opening another loan (I need this loan so I won't miss the opportunity I am looking for only, he told me he would have loaned me the 6 BTC but he won't be getting them before next month and that will be so late).
oys will confirm now that he is ok with me opening another loan.
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
oys

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2013, 02:05:50 AM

Loan Requested : 6 BTC
To be repaid : 8 BTC
Time to be repaid : 1 month
Reason : Some business/poker/advertisement/reselling
This time I need the loan for an offer that comes rarely and will boost my business sales much.

Trust system:
iANDROID - Gave him a WoW prepaid card
snowcrashed - Loaned me 0.6 BTC https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=239342.40
zamazama - Exchanged 1 BTC for his neteller https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=246374
oys - Loaned 4 BTC and we extended loan twice as he was happy with profit https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=299054.0
Note: oys loan I paid him 2 BTC so far and everytime I pay him 1 BTC profit and we extend for another 3 BTC loan, just to prove that I am not scamming him or paying from his own money everytime I paid 1 BTC back I had over 4 BTC on my address and he can confirm it.

My addresses with signature to prove I have dealt in way more bigger amounts than this:

Address: 17Jjhm5rAWxM19cYm2ibpucWQpy6XfzpNi
No. Transactions   150
Total Received   $ 29,155.42
Signature: "HAZ9W50F6rHvf8vbnTyH2VX7ENTD1+fjkdNu4MmaJAlOUZiiU2Gf7xwBFehAd95ghwgYkjHHcpaFeB/3ICSWcOw="

Address: 1CQHrpfRMRoLXHXnyiWqAVQEUqJqTWS6MU
No. Transactions   210
Total Received   $ 17,953.45
Signature: "HDfdIXAjoy78F6DQYmQJAFkrd5xCiShxiaUDMF0Bs1+A5PZNwvGYyn6k9a0X55SaoJZ9uUhft/Ls4R/rbh9m0Zc="

My new address where I paid to oys from: 1MQvy15tkatnKw9eTbU5bVP2Xv1y5Fevpw
No. Transactions   24
Total Received   $ 1,884.71
Signature: "HA2R8lcFqpOHeOg2rRfLO/wGDmFm5xvZKf1lMYflbc13WSoSziGOm01fL6CBGqP3wW0uLLju/EWkchXeymKR0H8="

I have dealt with over 375 BTC in the past months.
Prove from blockchain with my address obvious in the main page
http://puu.sh/4PyMv.jpg

Since my loan with oys is extended again (He likes the profit Cheesy) I had to ask his permission for opening another loan (I need this loan so I won't miss the opportunity I am looking for only, he told me he would have loaned me the 6 BTC but he won't be getting them before next month and that will be so late).
oys will confirm now that he is ok with me opening another loan.
confirmed
Fear (OP)
aka elbashadodo

View Profile
October 14, 2013, 08:46:39 PM

Thanks oys for confirming.
Up
Need this loan as fast as possible Smiley
SaltySpitoon
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
October 14, 2013, 08:47:43 PM

I'm interested, do you have collateral or is this solely a trust based loan?
cyclops
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 14, 2013, 08:49:09 PM

Collateral?
Fear (OP)
aka elbashadodo

View Profile
October 14, 2013, 08:50:56 PM

I'm interested, do you have collateral or is this solely a trust based loan?
I usually don't have collateral, its because I am never into those mining/sharings of bitcoins so I don't have a lot of wise things on what to use as a collateral.
Thats why my loans are mostly based on reputation and thats why oys decided to loan me.
Because after I signed messages from my addresses he can clearly see that I have dealt with over 375 BTC in the last year or couple of months so I really won't risk my reputation just for a 6 BTC loan.
Also you can ask oys, the first 3 BTC he gave me after 10 days I paid him 1 BTC back cuz he wanted to extend the profit for a longer time, I had like 10 BTC in my address at that time just to prove to him that I am capable of paying him the 4 BTC if he wanted at that time.

Let me know if you are interested.
Fear (OP)
aka elbashadodo

View Profile
October 14, 2013, 10:38:41 PM

Also check the last address in my addresses, it was made like 12 days ago and it already have transactions over $1.8k

If you need to ask about anything we can discuss here.
Fear (OP)
aka elbashadodo

View Profile
October 14, 2013, 11:02:56 PM

pbflash is willing to lend me 2 BTC but I can't do that unless someone will be willing to lend me the other 4 BTC.
If its the case pbflash will be getting 2.666 BTC after 1 month
And the other person will be getting 5.333 BTC after 1 month

Thats unless someone is willing to loan the whole 6 BTC let me know.
pbflash

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2013, 11:04:58 PM

Confirmed. I am willing to lend 2 BTC if someone else is willing to loan the rest.
SaltySpitoon
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
October 14, 2013, 11:12:38 PM

I'll pass, I'm not implying anything, but how many Millions of BTC did Pirateat40 deal in before he defaulted? Past transactions aren't a very good indication of trustworthiness is what history has shown us.

You may have enough reputation to get an 8 BTC loan, however trust/confidence loans are pretty well out of fashion now, and collateral is just about always mandatory so you may want to think about investing in something like that for next time you need a loan for additional advertising etc.

That being said, if your request sounded fishy, Vod and TomatoCage would already be smothering you, so I'm not speaking about you personally.  Smiley

Good luck
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2013, 11:15:00 PM

So, you are not providing any collateral?
The only thing you have to show us is the transactions you have done?
Your former trades are not bad though.  I would require a collateral before lending anything :/
Fear (OP)
aka elbashadodo

View Profile
October 14, 2013, 11:28:44 PM

So, you are not providing any collateral?
The only thing you have to show us is the transactions you have done?
Your former trades are not bad though.  I would require a collateral before lending anything :/
I understand what you mean and I don't disagree with you Smiley
But unlike most of people here, I use bitcoins as a currency and I don't mine or get shares.
Thats why I don't have much things to provide as collateral and my previous loans mostly based on my reputation.

Think about it, someone who dealt with over $30k+ in the past months, will I really want to default on a 6 BTC loan q.q?
And already those 3 BTC loan I got from oys I made over 10 BTC since I took it from him and I proved it to him.
I understand that people want collateral, but all I can offer is my reputation at the moment, sorry.

Thanks for your concern Smiley
Johnny Bitcoinseed

Activity: 154

Johnny Bitcoinseed

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2013, 11:30:04 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXId5jOTxdg

Sincerely I am, Johnny BitcoinSeed .com
Fear (OP)
aka elbashadodo

View Profile
October 14, 2013, 11:31:56 PM

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/bXId5jOTxdg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Quit spamming my post, thank you.
Johnny Bitcoinseed

Activity: 154

Johnny Bitcoinseed

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2013, 11:36:14 PM

Not spamming, trying to post a video my friend - don't know how though...

Sincerely I am, Johnny BitcoinSeed .com
Fear (OP)
aka elbashadodo

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 12:56:54 AM

Not spamming, trying to post a video my friend - don't know how though...
The video has no relation to my loan or to the thread, so its technically a spam.

Still up for the loan and waiting on someone that is willing to loan 6 BTC full or 4 BTC along with pbflash's 2 BTC.
Fear (OP)
aka elbashadodo

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 10:30:16 PM

Up

Still looking for 6 BTC loan or someone to loan 4 BTC along with pbflash
Fear (OP)
aka elbashadodo

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 06:05:29 PM

Still looking Smiley
cyclops
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 06:15:11 PM

Still looking Smiley

Provide collateral and you've found a lender Wink
Fear (OP)
aka elbashadodo

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 06:21:31 PM

Still looking Smiley

Provide collateral and you've found a lender Wink
I already mentioned I dunno what to provide as collateral cause I don't mine or buy shares I just use bitcoin as a currency like any other currency to buy and receive money.

People just trust me cause of my reputation and the huge amount of transactions I did which should be more than enough to prove I won't default a 6 BTC loan.
pbflash said he is willing to lend me 2 BTC, oys lent me 3 BTC and I am paying him back profit over and over as he extends, he didn't ask me for collateral he just wanted me to sign him a message from my addresses to know I own these addresses cause they should be more than enough to prove I am not a kid that wants to default a 6 BTC loan.

Again I understand that you guys can't feel safe because of the huge amount of scammers out there so I am not sad or something Smiley
Thanks for your offer.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: