Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 03:53:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BAIKALMINER Giant-N cryptonight 20000h/s 60watt  (Read 1909 times)
Goool

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:44:36 AM

BAIKAL SCAM
I am not satisfied with Baikal's MoQ and high price policy, But one thing i am sure is that Baikal is NOT SCAM

They always delivered the machines they get payment for.

They will deliver your doorstop don't worry the point is that it will only mine for 2 weeks then it goes to the door work ....
SO I CALL THIS SCAM or you want them to come to steal money directly from your wallet ?
Open your eyes and face it BAIKAL is not like at the past and they get pressure from their competitor
ASIC companies want to make cash and they don't care about their clients face it ....

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Xianantung

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:59:06 AM

BAIKAL SCAM
I am not satisfied with Baikal's MoQ and high price policy, But one thing i am sure is that Baikal is NOT SCAM

They will deliver your doorstop don't worry the point is that it will only mine for 2 weeks then it goes to the door work ....
SO I CALL THIS SCAM or you want them to come to steal money directly from your wallet ?
Open your eyes and face it BAIKAL is not like at the past and they get pressure from their competitor
ASIC companies want to make cash and they don't care about their clients face it ....

If that can only run profitably for 2-4 weeks due to the change of PoW, who would buy?
tomwrx

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 10:45:14 AM

BAIKAL SCAM

If that can only run profitably for 2-4 weeks due to the change of PoW, who would buy?

the ones, who don't have knowledge but a lot of money Cheesy

ALQO - A Decentralized, All-in-One Financial And Cloud Services Ecosystem.

https://alqo.app/
newbie_2010

Activity: 43

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:23:57 PM
Last edit: April 04, 2018, 09:36:17 PM by newbie_2010

Dear Baikal: I had buy the first 'Giant-N' for 3600 usd / 1pcs. I think it is too expensive for those who have buy your company's first product ( Giant-N ):03/12/2018.
Why the second order price is only 1900usd / pcs?It is very unfair for the first buyer a few days away. The first customer to take too much risk: 3600usd / 1pcs.
So I lost much money about it. 4pcs ( 3600*4)=14400usd/4pcs.
I want you explain about it,Thanks Baikal..
ciciteng

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:50:30 PM

This ASIC will become a very expensive door stop and heater!
Just want to see how far it can goes from now on.
Reminder, (almost) all cryptonight based coin will change algo this Friday. It means this ASIC and Bitmain ASIC will *not* work anymore. Be safe guys! ;-)
alikait

Activity: 51

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:52:07 PM

Dear Baikal: I had buy the first 'Giant-N' for 3600 usd / 1pcs. I think it is too expensive for those who have buy your company's first product ( Giant-N ):03/12/2018.
Why the second order price is only 1900usd / pcs?It is very unfair for the first buyer a few days away. The first customer to take too much risk: 3600usd / 1pcs.

Maybe you learned your lesson.  Don't buy these ASICS and support scum companies.  Good luck.
Goool

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:05:27 PM

Did you learned now to don't invest to SCAM schemes ?

Listen to that: By don't buy BAIKAL miners you earn more by keeping the money in coins ....

When BAIKAL will learn to respect their clients the developers will support them and they will let the algos to them for mining .... by SCAMMING people no DEVELOPER will support them.
They came with a price $3600 for batch 1 and if the Monero was doubling in price then their batch 2 would be $5000 ... do you understand how they are thinking ?
They just want your cash !!!

The DEVELOPER HAS MORE POWER THAN AN ASIC COMPANY THINK ABOUT IT !!!
newbie_2010

Activity: 43

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:56:42 AM

- Coin 
         Cryptonight      :  Monero, Bytecoin, Electroneum, etc
         Cryptonight-lite :  Aeon

- Profit reference : www.cryptunit.com  (收益参考)

Power supply     : ATX Power(12v 6pin connector*3)
 Interface           : 1 x Ethernet
 Operation Temp .: 0 ~ 40 ℃
 Dimension        .: 198mm(L) x 125mm(W) x 139mm(H)
 Weight             : 1800g

https://i.imgur.com/jxGgUHG.png

Email: baikal@baikalminer.com

Grin sure 20khs with 60watts

@Baikal ,please reply to me:

"Dear Baikal: I had buy the first 'Giant-N' for 3600 usd / 1pcs. I think it is too expensive for those who have buy your company's first product ( Giant-N ):03/12/2018.
I want you explain about it,Thanks Baikal.."
rubine2323

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:58:48 PM

The biggest problem with the Cryptonight ASICs is that they are just door stopper. I think you all forgott about the low power consumption. With 60Watts you wont even heat your room in winter. My Antminer D3s are way better heating up room and in elec. coasts just a little bit more expensive and louder then a normal heater.

So if you looking for heater i would prefer the good looking and well designed Bitmain heater instead of Baikal (more power consumption).

Summary:

Baikal
+door stopper
+lowest price
-no heating function

Bitmain
+heater
+door stopper
~medium price

Innosilicon
+ door stopper
+ heater
- highest price
+ cool blue logo

E3 Miner Antminer
+heater
+at least minimal profit (lets wait what the eth devs say tomorrow about a fork?)
+low price

For everyone who buys ASICs is as uninformed as i was when i bought my D3s. Everyone has to learn by paying nothing is for free.
I bought 11 D3s by the way after 2 Months running, 5 hashboards stopped working and 7 with negative profit. Maybe i should have also listened to the 1000 negative ratings on Facebook and Bitcointalk about Bitmain and co.
Goool

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:44:02 PM

So next time you will listen when I am saying this is a SCAM miner,,,, BAIKAL NEW that BAIKAL N will not have any ROI but they just sold it by playing stupid that they never read about cryptonight fork....

CONGRATS BAIKAL

BAIKAL why don't you release the frameworks updates for BAIKAL X10 and BAIKAL B for people to make a nice profit of $300/day how you do today ?
Why you mine hidden in 6 Algos ? why ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: