Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:16:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Upcoming bounties  (Read 430 times)
sha256algo (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:19:22 PM

Which ico is coming up with best bounty
I found one Browsers Lab
mazdafunsun

Activity: 490
Merit: 123

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:22:00 PM

for me - finding good campaign are most difficult part of bounty hunting. a lot of managers try to hide how low payment will be. a lot of trash project etc.
some campaigns to mention: docademic, fortyseven, medichain, equi

JeromeTash
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1215

Heisenberg

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:28:54 PM

for me - finding good campaign are most difficult part of bounty hunting. a lot of managers try to hide how low payment will be. a lot of trash project etc.

Hey, do you mean to say the above campaigns you have listed are worthy our time because am also looking into joining more of this compaigns... is the budget good and are the numbers of participants limited so us to get better coins? tokens per stake?

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
yesuidanggan

Activity: 192
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:30:40 PM

I simply looked at the bounty and thought it was too long, 13 weeks!

I think 5 or 6 weeks of reward work is the best choice!

daniel634

Activity: 138
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:29:12 AM
Last edit: March 26, 2018, 12:41:05 PM by daniel634

I was looking for bounties and came across 20000 MTC Marinecoin .There wabebsite https://marineco.in/ says Marinecoin MTC The first Dev-less self-sustaining Crypto-Currenncy Artificial Intelligence Machine to Machine payment network .So i looked into it. They are rewarding 20000 MTC Marinecoin ICO for simply following all the designated steps to receive ICO. Artifical intelligence is called Javis which analysis all of the ico applicant to prove proof of promotion to make sure aapplicants are real. Marinecoin is Dev-less which takes away the need for miners as the web site says they are self-sustaining which leaves the community in control. Marinecoin is eco friendly as it takes the environment into consideration. Marinecoin Also has its own exchange https://f1cx.com which is safe and secure and also open to the public. So join the Marinecoin community
Pet240

Activity: 486
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:55:20 AM

This seems to be a good one, but there are times that you would work for some ICO and at the end of the campaign the manager might cheat on you. There are even times that the project team might be the ones to cheat by not giving you your token. I have done some projects in the past that portrayed such attitude. Nonetheless, i have seen and done projects that fulfilled their promises and paid well. I am presently participating in some projects that are very promising and have great prospects, they are transparent with their rewards and i do not think any participant will regret working with them. Instances of such projects are: Cherrio, Medichain, Docademic, Kryll and Farmatrust.
Jimbo Abu

Activity: 170
Merit: 6

(┛❍ᴥ❍)┛彡Axi

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:03:50 PM

For me, better to research if this campaign is legit. And you are lucky if you join the campaign with a high payment. And I wish the campaign has a capacity who is joining, so the participants get a high payment.

/Bitcoin / Ethereum / Ripple /
mrcastelo

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:23:47 PM

There are many good bounties that are ongoing. You just have to check the bounty thread. Good Bounties are being handled by good and trusted campaign managers. Check on the bounties handled by Amazix, Aerys,  Blockeye, Deadley, Huahui, Wapinter and Sylon. They are the most trusted campaign managers here at the forum. You can also check bountyhive handled by ColorlessK.
Sidas_Crew669

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:36:27 PM

I am still confused about this campaign to want to join the blog is not available?
is this still a process of team handling?
tonyosa

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 12:40:03 PM

I am a part of the medichain bounty,i think the rewards are nice.Will check out the other two you mentioned
Sarcasm

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:42:05 PM

For me, better to research if this campaign is legit. And you are lucky if you join the campaign with a high payment. And I wish the campaign has a capacity who is joining, so the participants get a high payment.
there are still those who provide bounty with high pay,
just join the shivom I think for bounty quite a lot
della46

Activity: 73

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:44:36 PM

to say that I think it depends on the ico on the project that holds the bounty if ico success then the result will be obtained from bounty quite large but otherwise it could be bounty will be a scam.
tonyosa

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 12:48:38 PM

Which ico is coming up with best bounty
I found one Browsers Lab
the project seem very nice but the ico duration is rather ver long.will require a lot of patience and dedication.
Wallflower28

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:53:30 PM

A lot of good bounties that run as of now but there are also bounties that run literally. Like what I've experienced in my previous bounty that I've joined. After the ICO, the developers run the money in just a second. Afterwards, all of the money and effort invested in the campaign were lost.
Picking up of good bounty is a matter of luck and if your destined to have a successful bounty then you are the lucky one!

tonyosa

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 12:56:03 PM

I simply looked at the bounty and thought it was too long, 13 weeks!

I think 5 or 6 weeks of reward work is the best choice!
Exactly my observation,too long,that is enough time to run two different campaigns.
tonyosa

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 01:05:01 PM

Hey, do you mean to say the above campaigns you have listed are worthy our time because am also looking into joining more of this compaigns... is the budget good and are the numbers of participants limited so us to get better coins? tokens per stake?
I Perfer having a pre-determined number of token per share,like,articles,not per stake.that way you can know before hand what you are getting.
nhinhi

Activity: 32

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:06:40 PM

i think its same like any other bounty
barlo357

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:47:46 PM

Go for the nynja I guarantee you this legit be careful for the ico's out there because mostly of the ico here are fake so you better research first before you get into it.

john20171225

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:46:29 AM

The ICO only requires you to do proof of promotion to be part of the awesome mtc ccommunity. Marinecoin is a self sustaining, zero fees, dev-less time dilution technology which has been tested over time and has stood the the tests of time.The block chain supports fast transactions and is dev-less, supported by artificial intelligence. This is an interesting project that will grow strongly and you can double your money, maybe x10. https://marineco.in It is a time tested network. Marinecoins block chain is 500% faster that Bitcoin. It it very secure.MTC is the ticker for marinecoin. Marinecoin dates back to 2014 but the cryptocurrency world was not ready for it yet and the crypto market overall was stagnant.
Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:14:10 PM

The project is good, but my reservation about it is that it is too long, talking about the duration of time. Although it requires a lot of patience to finish up the work. The issue i have with the duration is that if a Jr. Member, if a Jr. Member account participates in the signature campaign with this kind of period, those with higher ranks would have taken virtually larger percent of the tokens allocated for signature, because it will be calculated in stakes. That is why i prefer awarding directly in real token and not stakes.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: