Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 05:08:43 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: "ETHereum crashed " don't worry and wait  (Read 920 times)
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1069

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:38:07 PM

This is basically the same story of bitcoin and maybe any other top altcoins. If a coin is pumping, everybody rejoices and buying lambo. When it is dumping, fudders are saying all bad things like death and everything. If you believe in the technology,  bear all of it and hodl. How many "bitcoin is dead" thread do you think there is already?
Eddyc

Activity: 1019
Merit: 391

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:44:33 PM

I almost fully agree with the posts and general comments on this topic and in my opinion Ethereum is a solid and guaranteed market, where do i want to go? As much as the downfall trend of the market is extreme somehow Ethereum always tends to rise, it seems surreal, but it is  not, is the strength and quality of the project.

Note* I write about projects that can do something for society. Now whether this will happen depends not on me, but on the project team. I'm just a writer... DYOR
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 02:53:54 AM

to secure the assets when the price of coins down then this is the only safe way. patient and not panic and wait for coins go up in a few years is the right choice. given the ethereum is a very nice coin and potentially like bitcoin then this must be maintained in order to get a very big advantage.

gamaman990

Activity: 152
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:04:45 AM

In the short term I don't see any serious challenger of ETH's place in cryptos especially ICOs. The first mover advantage and strong dev community of ETH will guarantee its success.
m.vina

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:09:08 AM

Remember when ETH crashed from $20 down to $8 in a week? That was the end of the world. It sat there and did nothing for about 6 months. Agonizing. The death of ether. Will never come back.

And then a few months later it had gone up to $400. 50x gains. Ah, that was sweet.

Remember right after that when ETH crashed from $400 down to $200 in a month? That was the end of the world. Oh, the insults we had to bear here on the forum. The death of ether. Will never come back.

It took 2 months to come back to $400, the sat around $300 and did nothing for two months. That was the end of the world. Agonizing. The death of ether.

But then it came back and went to $1400. Ah, that was sweet. We were all picking out our Lamborghinis. Mine was orange.

Remember when it crashed from $1400 down to $650? That was the end of the world. The death of ether. will never come back.

Moral of this story: if you think ether is dying, if you think it will never come back, you're too young in this game or you haven't been paying attention. If you think after a while of ether doing nothing that it is suddenly going to go up to some ridiculous price, then yeah... you've been paying attention.

I remember brother. I also distinctly remember selling when the price reached $50! It felt so good and i felt like i was the smartest king of the world!! Until it reach $400 and i felt like a total poop who blew his load early. In any case, good point. HODL ethereum as it is has potential to really change the world. There is no other crypto team that i admire more than Vitalik and the ethereum developers.

M O Z O   //     $31M RAISED!     PRE-LISTED on Coinrail     $450k Bounty Tradable on 8/8/18
●            ●                       VERSACE & 38,000 Stores are accepting MOZO TOKENS                       ●            ●
●            ●            WHITEPAPER        MEDIUM        TELEGRAM        ANN THREAD            ●            ●
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:16:25 AM

Ehereum is not crashed, previously the price increased very fastly and the present situation of the market is in fluctuations. So we have to wait for until bitcoin price settles and then ETH price will start increasing.
PanGiMoon

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:20:57 AM

This can be said about many coins which, despite the corrections and significant losses in the price, still grew even more, this was demanded by the market from them. And about the ether and say nothing, a coin that has already experienced many and it can not disappoint, it becomes better and therefore more effective.
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:45:48 AM

There's plenty of threads at the moment about Ethereum's recent drop in value being a major concern but its pretty normal given some of the negative publicity cryptocurrency and ICO's have received recently

Experienced investors view dips like this as an opportunity to accumulate

fia_naila

Activity: 770
Merit: 258

The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:50:31 AM

No one worry except noobs about ethereum crash. Ethereum is the best altcoin why we should worry about short term price. The correction will make ethereum stronger and thats how the market works. If bitcoin can reach its all time high again ethereum probably will hit $2000. Its all depend on how bitcoin price move.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:39:37 PM

that is why for me, investing in ethereum or other crypto should be on long term to be able to gain more and stress free rather than spending time stressing your self monitoring the fluctuation of prices in the market.
sempak

Activity: 1638
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:44:06 PM

Ehereum is not crashed, previously the price increased very fastly and the present situation of the market is in fluctuations. So we have to wait for until bitcoin price settles and then ETH price will start increasing.
great commonsity and belief in ethereum are so great that perhaps the decline of the ethereum itself is not so much today. besides that behind there is a feature of smartcontrac which is widely used by ico now

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
West0813

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:08:21 PM

I don't feel worried everytime ethereums value decline. In fact, i want ethereum to decline more so i can buy more etherem at lower price. I want to hold many ethereum for future purposes.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
Triffin

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:18:54 PM

great commonsity and belief in ethereum are so great that perhaps the decline of the ethereum itself is not so much today. besides that behind there is a feature of smartcontrac which is widely used by ico now
Moreover, it is not like that Ethereum is about to die or will remain this way for rest of the days. Ethereum is at the top of altcoins and so far the biggest rival of bitcoin. It has greatest community of supporters among altcoins. Crypto experts are saying that Ethereum can touch 3k dollars by the end of 2018. Dips are not meant to worry investors but provides them with a chance to buy more coins. Ethereum has a long way to go.

sarjilcse

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:58:53 PM

Hehe.. it may happen anytime. don't worry about it. it is all about the market.day by day eth became most famous crypto in the crypto world. so according to economy law, demand gonna so high and we can predict that price gonna increase.( sometimes may down due to a lot of reason. )
doublecoins

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:23:54 PM

just like bitcoin corrections highly pumped eth too have corrections we need to wait for right movement and back to original prices we should nt sell in panic mode
nawosecad68

Activity: 155
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:37:26 AM

Remember when ETH crashed from $20 down to $8 in a week? That was the end of the world. It sat there and did nothing for about 6 months. Agonizing. The death of ether. Will never come back.

And then a few months later it had gone up to $400. 50x gains. Ah, that was sweet.

Remember right after that when ETH crashed from $400 down to $200 in a month? That was the end of the world. Oh, the insults we had to bear here on the forum. The death of ether. Will never come back.

It took 2 months to come back to $400, the sat around $300 and did nothing for two months. That was the end of the world. Agonizing. The death of ether.

But then it came back and went to $1400. Ah, that was sweet. We were all picking out our Lamborghinis. Mine was orange.

Remember when it crashed from $1400 down to $650? That was the end of the world. The death of ether. will never come back.

Moral of this story: if you think ether is dying, if you think it will never come back, you're too young in this game or you haven't been paying attention. If you think after a while of ether doing nothing that it is suddenly going to go up to some ridiculous price, then yeah... you've been paying attention.

My observations match your experience. It may be proof that there is a fairness when ethereum corrects and after that the market returns to normal, even giving rise to multiple surprises. Even now, ethereum always make corrections, let us wait ethereum achievement at the end of this year and for the future.
malibubaby

Activity: 546
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:41:04 AM

Same story with bitcoin, the best way you can you is to hold your ethereum, better if you buy some more when it's dip. Eth have a potential to conquer bitcoin for me because it has no competitor and in the future to be a silver or gold in cryptocurrency someday.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:07:19 AM

Same story with bitcoin, the best way you can you is to hold your ethereum, better if you buy some more when it's dip. Eth have a potential to conquer bitcoin for me because it has no competitor and in the future to be a silver or gold in cryptocurrency someday.
Yes etherum has an excellent level of prospects. I feel that the power possessed by Etherum is now a trigger that can be used to make Etherum better for the future. Coin Etherum now also has a very good level of public confidence so many people do not hesitate to invest in Etherum. A momentary decline is just a natural thing, we all often face this and the Etherum price increase is huge.
Flor1982

Activity: 714

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:24:27 AM

We are in a dip where all cryptos are down. No matter which coin,or coins,we hold the price is affected by price of bitcoin. We have to wait for bitcoin recovery for others to rise.

Indeed, in which Bitcoin price value is now accelerating to rise up once again so probably the Etherem too because it is really the Bitcoin price will affect the market performance in which it will create an domino epic to all Altcoins specially Ethereum. I strongly believed that the Ethereum is now recovering because of its increasing real demand from most of the ICO who are using Ethereum platform to support their projects.
prefontaine1982

Activity: 133

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:33:42 AM

We are in a dip where all cryptos are down. No matter which coin,or coins,we hold the price is affected by price of bitcoin. We have to wait for bitcoin recovery for others to rise.

Indeed, in which Bitcoin price value is now accelerating to rise up once again so probably the Etherem too because it is really the Bitcoin price will affect the market performance in which it will create an domino epic to all Altcoins specially Ethereum. I strongly believed that the Ethereum is now recovering because of its increasing real demand from most of the ICO who are using Ethereum platform to support their projects.

Ethereum is never going to be nearly ZERO, most people need to understand that ethereum is one of the most useful things that has ever been created, the incredible utility that it has, will never make it "useless" at all

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: