Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:44:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: "ETHereum crashed " don't worry and wait  (Read 915 times)
paynercash

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:47:36 AM

Yes. As you say, ETH falls but should not worry. They will turn up early, today they are beginning to rebound, prices may rise over $ 1k. Please hold to not regret for the next few weeks.

Schwabac

Activity: 163

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:00:09 AM
Last edit: May 06, 2018, 08:35:25 PM by Schwabac

It is not a crash, i dont understand why most people is saying that it has crashed because the price has dropped by a little. Even when it went from $720 to less than $590 in a day, a lot of people said that it was a crash

Hello!
bitcoinposts

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:41:42 PM

Etherum price crashed from half of the price from 1400 dollars to 800 dollars and went even lower we can expect this year to touch new all time high it is better to hodl for a while
ajdaj

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:41:20 PM

Etherum price crashed from half of the price from 1400 dollars to 800 dollars and went even lower we can expect this year to touch new all time high it is better to hodl for a while
I think that it is necessary to pay attention to this and conclude that at least $ 800 for the airwine is a very chic perspective for investment. Better Do not miss this chance today.
atamat

Activity: 207

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:23:21 PM

Remember when ETH crashed from $20 down to $8 in a week? That was the end of the world. It sat there and did nothing for about 6 months. Agonizing. The death of ether. Will never come back.

And then a few months later it had gone up to $400. 50x gains. Ah, that was sweet.

Remember right after that when ETH crashed from $400 down to $200 in a month? That was the end of the world. Oh, the insults we had to bear here on the forum. The death of ether. Will never come back.

It took 2 months to come back to $400, the sat around $300 and did nothing for two months. That was the end of the world. Agonizing. The death of ether.

But then it came back and went to $1400. Ah, that was sweet. We were all picking out our Lamborghinis. Mine was orange.

Remember when it crashed from $1400 down to $650? That was the end of the world. The death of ether. will never come back.

Moral of this story: if you think ether is dying, if you think it will never come back, you're too young in this game or you haven't been paying attention. If you think after a while of ether doing nothing that it is suddenly going to go up to some ridiculous price, then yeah... you've been paying attention.
Ethereum is doing pretty, it doesn't crash as hard as my other alts lol. But I am sure it will go back to 1000$ when they are going to switch from POW to POS, everyone is going to buy ETH to stake it
novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:52:22 PM

Yeah, ETH has crashes extremely low until now, and really hard to wait ETH rise back again, who knows how long will it recover, i think it will take a very long time to see the market pumps ETH increase to where it was, don't worry ETH will rise again, but i believe it will rise very slowly to ensure the market will not dump ETH badly in the future.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
blacktux88

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 05:44:55 PM

wait until end of the yaer ..
we have to be patient . sit it out and invest moren at low market cap.

could rember 40$ time in eth...
=)

wilberthh

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

Indonesian Translator, #1 Quality is prioritized.

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:51:14 PM

Nice one man! I believe ethereum will rise again in no time and this time i'm pretty sure it will be around $1600 - $2000 I guess. China marked ethereum as the best blockchain in the crypto market and I believe they won't just pick it out of nowhere without deeper research. I guess they can see the potential of ether.. regardless, ethereum will definitely rise again, i'm sure of it!  for those who are losing money because of investing in ether, my stupid suggestion is just to let it be and hold it for at least a year. Ether will definitely rise! ! !
Apaxy

Activity: 512
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 08:06:00 PM

Nice one man! I believe ethereum will rise again in no time and this time i'm pretty sure it will be around $1600 - $2000 I guess. China marked ethereum as the best blockchain in the crypto market and I believe they won't just pick it out of nowhere without deeper research. I guess they can see the potential of ether.. regardless, ethereum will definitely rise again, i'm sure of it!  for those who are losing money because of investing in ether, my stupid suggestion is just to let it be and hold it for at least a year. Ether will definitely rise! ! !
with the statements of the Chinese I would be a little more cautious, because they have not yet recovered from the problems that they are given by their governments. Although certainly for the etherium there are great prospects and good opportunities for price growth.
rallyko

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:43:01 PM

when the bears will return to the market, then everything will begin to grow and the Ethereum as well.
 Now the Ethereum is gaining strength and is waiting for its finest hour. And we must wait. Wink

yunusseymen16

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:06:20 PM

Ethereum is going to recovery and if some of us think that this is the end of the bullish market then we are fooling ourselves and we did not know how this market actually work. Bitcoin and ethereum are going to do very well even this year and we should hold what we have now in other not to regret in future. Ethereum is one of the best coins of you think that is the end then we are on a long things!
Pechalka

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:12:23 PM

No crash. So strong correlation with BTC price. I hope someday ETH will have own price without dependencies with BTC price. But now fully correlation. And it's sadly. My prediction at the EoY is near $1.1-1.4k simply. I buy more day by day

HeptaCoin

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:27:56 AM

i think its just a FUD, china ranked ethereum no 1 because its technology and platform for ICO.. and its right all altcoin dumped because bitcoin dump..  Tongue
Berfikirlah

Activity: 139
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:34:45 AM

Yes it is true for some people who hear the news about ETHereum down may be the person is stressed, but it could be decreased ETHereum it is the beginning of rising prices ETHereum.
Flor1982

Activity: 714

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:43:02 AM

Remember when ETH crashed from $20 down to $8 in a week? That was the end of the world. It sat there and did nothing for about 6 months. Agonizing. The death of ether. Will never come back.

And then a few months later it had gone up to $400. 50x gains. Ah, that was sweet.

Remember right after that when ETH crashed from $400 down to $200 in a month? That was the end of the world. Oh, the insults we had to bear here on the forum. The death of ether. Will never come back.

It took 2 months to come back to $400, the sat around $300 and did nothing for two months. That was the end of the world. Agonizing. The death of ether.

But then it came back and went to $1400. Ah, that was sweet. We were all picking out our Lamborghinis. Mine was orange.

Remember when it crashed from $1400 down to $650? That was the end of the world. The death of ether. will never come back.

Moral of this story: if you think ether is dying, if you think it will never come back, you're too young in this game or you haven't been paying attention. If you think after a while of ether doing nothing that it is suddenly going to go up to some ridiculous price, then yeah... you've been paying attention.

This is the best and most common thing to do for all Ethereum enthusiast out there is to keep the faith of believing and have a patience that it will come back to its form after the series of falling down. Ethereum is the most promising among altcoins in which second to Bitcoin so therefore we should not really worrying especially now that its beginning to rise up again.
sirmitchel

Activity: 164

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:09:25 AM

Ethereum is surely bound for greater heights in this market, it crashed all right but that's
the past and with each passing dips somehow certain coins develop a liking and a stronger
urge to spike up better than before. Dips are very important to a lot of us, it gives us a little
window of opportunity to purchase coins we see fit to grow in the coming months to come,
I am positive with Ethereum's capacity and capabilities. Less worry and more patience for me.

░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▓▓█      ZUFLO .io   ▌ EXCHANGE AND FINANCE      █▓▓▒▒▒▒░░░░░░
INTEGRATED TRADING & FINANCE PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN
WP   |   Telegram   Twitter   [[  Pre ICO is LIVE  ]]   Instagram   Facebook   |   ANN
Riskiagung2425

Activity: 340

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:28:53 AM

Every coin suffers from big crash, this is only a test to know how strong is that coin. Before you achieved success it will be failure first. So dont worry just relax and wait.
Kim Ji Won

Activity: 350
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:46:46 AM

Well, that's the same thing that is happening to Bitcoin and yet all these weak-handed people are so eager to sell their ETH when they see a 20-30% drop in price in just a few days and then, later on, they will be furious here in the forum spreading FUDs about ETH.

Come on people! The top 10 coins especially Bitcoin and ETH has proven that no matter what happens, they surely recover given the time they need to do so. This is how the market works and if you still don't realize after these many occurrences, then you don't expect that you will be successful in this field.
Abeleez

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:04:43 AM

i for one have never taken such a pessimistic swipe at ether because i know that ether is the next big thing in the pipe. The rise and fall it experiences is normal and so, nobody should go crazy.
saganpav

Activity: 140

SPOKKZ

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:34:03 AM

A good post, ETH really died a few times and again gave a stupendous growth. When we see a low price, we do not need to panic and just need to believe that after a while the course will increase and we will get a profit.

✦ ────────  SPOKKZ  ──────── ✦
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
✦ ────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── ✦ Join Pre-Sale
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: