Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:17:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN] TRAW Network ⚡ XTRAW ⚡ MN ⚡ AltMarkets.CC ⚡  (Read 18298 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cellulitis

Activity: 100
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 03:06:12 PM

I think to answer your question on how to get authorities on our side or to even introduce idea to them, is to first volunteer at such organizations. We can't imagine how it's really like to deal with these types of people.  What better than to get first hand experience, build trust within the community and then propose the idea. I definitely wouldn't mind volunteering at a soup kitchen or homeless shelter just to get some perspective on how to help the homeless.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Daltonik
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1490

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:16:05 PM

I'm sorry, but can someone explain in detail about the inclusion in the work of masternode?
MrAAKK

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:32:28 PM

"This platform will also offer practical training and employment resources for achieving independence from homelessness"
We can include the blockchain in that training and education platform. With easy to understand videos. And they can use TRAW on the cryptomarket, and pay for different goods.

Homeless being a big issue worldwide, is TRAW in any way going to reach out to other parts of the world rather than where it's roots belong to.
I'm not sure what you mean by that. But TRAW plans to go worldwide, even to those without smartphones or internet access. But the fight with some authorities will be a hard one. That's why I asked my question. Maybe you know how to make it easier.

Meant to say, do TRAW has plans to reach out to global homeless peoples throughout worldwide, but I got that answered.
Would like to know, how you would reach out to the people who do not have smartphones and internet access, do you have any plans for these?

Yes. The plans already exist. That's why we need to figure out how to get the authorities by our side(I'm sure a lot of them won't have a problem since TRAW is helping them, but in some places they will). The platforms that TRAW plans to lauch will give access to the project for everyone.
It won't be easy to get the authority on the projects side especially if it's crypto-based. But the idea of Volunteer work and helping the homeless might go in our favor and will be a solid argument.
About how to reach those with no smartphones, Organization will be the intermediary between the platform and the people.

ongi

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

@onginity

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:45:53 PM
Last edit: May 26, 2018, 03:12:35 AM by ongi

There's almost a day left for the AD9 to finish and we're glad it's still there, but you're missing! follow us on Discord as soon as you can.
scorilo

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:54:53 PM

"This platform will also offer practical training and employment resources for achieving independence from homelessness"
We can include the blockchain in that training and education platform. With easy to understand videos. And they can use TRAW on the cryptomarket, and pay for different goods.

Homeless being a big issue worldwide, is TRAW in any way going to reach out to other parts of the world rather than where it's roots belong to.
I'm not sure what you mean by that. But TRAW plans to go worldwide, even to those without smartphones or internet access. But the fight with some authorities will be a hard one. That's why I asked my question. Maybe you know how to make it easier.

Meant to say, do TRAW has plans to reach out to global homeless peoples throughout worldwide, but I got that answered.
Would like to know, how you would reach out to the people who do not have smartphones and internet access, do you have any plans for these?

Yes. The plans already exist. That's why we need to figure out how to get the authorities by our side(I'm sure a lot of them won't have a problem since TRAW is helping them, but in some places they will). The platforms that TRAW plans to lauch will give access to the project for everyone.
It won't be easy to get the authority on the projects side especially if it's crypto-based. But the idea of Volunteer work and helping the homeless might go in our favor and will be a solid argument.
About how to reach those with no smartphones, Organization will be the intermediary between the platform and the people.
yeah something like that. organizations or why not the authorities. the platform could be instaled at the city hall. I am positive that there are some places where the mayors and the city council will accept this almost imediatly, but there are also those that won't, those will be our problems, and that's why we need to plan something to get those on our side as well.
cellulitis

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 08:18:04 PM

It will be a long struggle but we need to be persistent. Who knew that one day we'd be trading BTC futures and having it listed on NYSE? But I see a weakness in our plan, we are all around the world with no specific place to start this at. Will be up to BitcoinGoat to decide where and when to start and we'll focus on one area at a time.

scorilo

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:29:19 AM

It will be a long struggle but we need to be persistent. Who knew that one day we'd be trading BTC futures and having it listed on NYSE? But I see a weakness in our plan, we are all around the world with no specific place to start this at. Will be up to BitcoinGoat to decide where and when to start and we'll focus on one area at a time.
The big plan is to implement it all over the world. But we will start in a few places when the time comes. I'm sure goat will losten to others and see where is it the best place to start with it based on how open-minded the ppl are in that place and how much support we have there.
hardinero007

Activity: 938
Merit: 266

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 01:59:31 AM
Last edit: June 29, 2022, 04:15:51 PM by mprep

There's almost a day left for the AD8 to finish and we're glad it's still there, but you're missing! follow us on Discord as soon as you can.

yes, a day left and airdrop is finished. i feel this round would give us more than previous round. you mentioned ad8 when it's actually ad9 now

The big plan is to implement it all over the world. But we will start in a few places when the time comes. I'm sure goat will losten to others and see where is it the best place to start with it based on how open-minded the ppl are in that place and how much support we have there.

i guess it would be easier to implement this project on underdeveloped countries. authorities wont need much requirements as long as we bring in goods as donations. i think they will welcome that than give us headache. the problem would be lack of communications then.

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
Elpeor00

Activity: 346
Merit: 144

THE WORST EVER

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:07:06 AM

i guess it would be easier to implement this project on underdeveloped countries. authorities wont need much requirements as long as we bring in goods as donations. i think they will welcome that than give us headache. the problem would be lack of communications then.

The question is: Is desiderable to bring the authoritie's attention to a crypto-related project before they came up with a usefull regulation?
rahul2468

Activity: 140
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:27:36 AM

Yes!! The best place to start it should be based on the mindset,poverty level and intention of the local authorities to help.
The most underdeveloped economies are a good place to start with. If we can get it rolling and can make any significant changes for the good, the word will spread around like wildfire and further development would become easier.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
plpatel

Activity: 260
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:58:01 AM

Yes!! The best place to start it should be based on the mindset,poverty level and intention of the local authorities to help.
The most underdeveloped economies are a good place to start with. If we can get it rolling and can make any significant changes for the good, the word will spread around like wildfire and further development would become easier.

Indeed, starting from the underdeveloped economies will be a better start, but that still needs a local representative need to be appointed, who is willing to handle all the work related setting up with local authorities.
And if that local representative, who is not directly connected with TRAW, than he is to be paid for his work, if he is not willing to working for free. So this point should also be considered while making proposals of appointing local representative.

rahul2468

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:39:17 AM
Last edit: May 26, 2018, 04:45:31 PM by rahul2468

Indeed, starting from the underdeveloped economies will be a better start, but that still needs a local representative need to be appointed, who is willing to handle all the work related setting up with local authorities.
And if that local representative, who is not directly connected with TRAW, than he is to be paid for his work, if he is not willing to working for free. So this point should also be considered while making proposals of appointing local representative.

Yeah. For example Venezuela is a country facing acute poverty and economic sanctions. They have a government backed cryptocurrency which they hope will alleviate their problems. It is the perfect place as most of the population is poor and the government openly supports cryptocurrency for the betterment of its citizens.Therefore, Venezuela might be a good country to start with.

Edit - I forgot to mention it earlier. The Government of Venezuela had offered petroleum to the Indian Government at 30% discount if the payment was made in Petro, the Venezuelan Government backed cryptocurrency.

scorilo

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:45:00 PM

Yeah. For example Venezuela is a country facing acute poverty and economic sanctions. They have a government backed cryptocurrency which they hope will alleviate their problems. It is the perfect place as most of the population is poor and the government openly supports cryptocurrency for the betterment of its citizens.Therefore, Venezuela might be a good country to start with.

Edit - I forgot to mention it earlier. The Government of Venezuela had offered petroleum to the Indian Government at 30% discount if the payment was made in Petro, the Venezuelan Government backed cryptocurrency.
That seems to be a good idea. I know that they wanted to launch petro but didn't know they did. Still, since they are opened to the cryptos it might work.
CryptoLing

Activity: 493
Merit: 28

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:48:25 PM

Isn't the currency is backed with real oil? Or some commodities.

This would be a great way to show case cryptocurrency, but if they launch it badly it will damage us
scorilo

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:30:15 PM

Isn't the currency is backed with real oil? Or some commodities.

This would be a great way to show case cryptocurrency, but if they launch it badly it will damage us
Yes it is. But please keep the forum clean. Only TRAW talk in here.
scorilo

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:11:04 PM

Another AD week almost passed. a few more hours left. I'm wondering what the final results will be.
cellulitis

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 03:15:18 AM

Another AD week almost passed. a few more hours left. I'm wondering what the final results will be.

TRAW is quite unique where the team has given it's followers multiple ways of participating in the airdrop, it is also very simple too, just chat and participate in trivia's to earn more TRAW. There is also the convenience factor of being immune which not only help's the follower save time by not having to participate but also help in TRAW's R&D. I think both solutions are a win win for follower and dev's and fair.

rahul2468

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:57:28 AM

TRAW is quite unique where the team has given it's followers multiple ways of participating in the airdrop, it is also very simple too, just chat and participate in trivia's to earn more TRAW. There is also the convenience factor of being immune which not only help's the follower save time by not having to participate but also help in TRAW's R&D. I think both solutions are a win win for follower and dev's and fair.

i believe traw will have more value in the long run.  for members under immune program, this will be a good investment.

It will surely have greater value in the long run(so HODL). Members under the immune and investment program will surely reap the benefits in near future.

cellulitis

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 06:08:52 PM

I definitely agree with the HODLing factor as everyone wants to see TRAW grow. Community is also very important because Dev's do listen to what we have to say and take into consideration how TRAW is shaped. That's why I like being on the discord channel giving feedback to everyone. Giving feedback also helps people level on airdrop so I encourage new people and people alike to talk more Smiley

lanangwidyadnyana

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:11:41 PM

really nice project, when i read its looking to introduce a new and innovative way for communities around the world to transfer value with businesses by utilizing the Blockchain. TRAW Network is building a web wallet that will introduce a robust set of tools for utilizing and running the TRAW Network and nodes. TRAWs initial focus will be on introducing local businesses with blockchain based tools to reward new and repetitive customers of their business. Next, TRAW will focus on implementing a reward system that is based on the blockchain for poverty stricken communities around the world. This platform will allow homeless members of any community to get rewarded for contributing uplifting community services around their neighborhood or town. Our final area of focus is the youth. We at TRAW strongly believe that in order for Blockchain technology to last in our generation, we need to start taking the necessary steps to prepare the future generations.
hope to this project will success in the future
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: