Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:24:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN] TRAW Network ⚡ XTRAW ⚡ MN ⚡ AltMarkets.CC ⚡  (Read 18292 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BitcoinGoat (OP)

Activity: 272
Merit: 35

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 07:55:41 PM

Hi. Can someone answer about the promised compensation to donors f0me, does this remain in force after 20 weeks?

A form will be made for those that wish to prove they donated to the f0me project. If you are interested in this please make sure to get your proofs together and ready for when the form is released.

Cheers,
BitcoinGoat

♉ ♉ ♉ TRAW - THE REAL ALWAYS WINS! - Cryptocurrency for community good ☻☺! Join the AIRDROP via DiscordHERE ♉ ♉ ♉

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Daltonik
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1490

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:05:08 PM

A form will be made for those that wish to prove they donated to the f0me project. If you are interested in this please make sure to get your proofs together and ready for when the form is released.

Cheers,
BitcoinGoat

Well thank you for the answer, just wrote you pm in discord, no response received. Good luck.
hardinero007

Activity: 938
Merit: 266

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 04:16:39 PM
Last edit: July 04, 2022, 03:03:41 PM by mprep

Hi. Can someone answer about the promised compensation to donors f0me, does this remain in force after 20 weeks?

Cheers,
BitcoinGoat

Wow this in simple terms, speaks volumes about BitcoinGoat, supporting another project where there were many people that played victim.

i think goat was part of the f0me community where the lead actor fled away and left the entire casts hanging.

yeah as far as I know there will be a shared masternode service for TRAW as well. better keep an eye on our discord channel , so you dont miss the latest news Smiley

i'm really excited to see traw launching masternode.  it would be my first time to implement my coins on masternode.  having shared masternode will help me alot.

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
cellulitis

Activity: 100
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 11:44:38 PM

Woow 17 airdrop has already been done, hope am not too late now. I just come I'm contact with this project today and I can see that it is going rapidly. I will like to know if I qualify to join this airdrop without holding TRAW

Come join us on discord and shoot me a DM.

scorilo

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:55:29 PM

Woow 17 airdrop has already been done, hope am not too late now. I just come I'm contact with this project today and I can see that it is going rapidly. I will like to know if I qualify to join this airdrop without holding TRAW
You can only be late after the 40th airdrop. Until then you still have time. The airdrop rules are posted on discord in the airdrop rules channel/
fancy2973

Activity: 365
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:59:22 PM

yeah as far as I know there will be a shared masternode service for TRAW as well. better keep an eye on our discord channel , so you dont miss the latest news Smiley

i'm really excited to see traw launching masternode.  it would be my first time to implement my coins on masternode.  having shared masternode will help me alot.

Best is to have enough coins that you are able to operate your masternode on your own and don't need to share the rewards with anyone.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
trungdlvn

Activity: 151
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:34:56 AM

Week 18 is now rolling. Let the party begin  Grin

Nice, its mean only 2 weeks left before Masternode deploy.

I heard the community keep growing every week. Really nice  Grin

We growing alright! let's just hope they all hold long enough to have a TRAW masternode. Block explorer is showing whales are stacking up!

http://explorer.traw.network:3001/richlist

Yeah I heard the swap is going to commence soon. Around 10 people already to launch their own masternode based on the collateral.

Masternode incoming in the less than 2 weeks Cheesy Got my 17th Airdrop.
MN still not launched yet but yeah you can expect more if shared masternode will be available
Shared masternode cand be handled by Skullnode.
This is smart move since shared masternode can lock up some more TRAW (from person that do not have enough a full MN) mean less in circulating.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
plpatel

Activity: 260
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:15:40 AM

With 40 rounds of airdrop, only 17 have been completed and still 23 airdrop rounds to go. We haven't yet completed 50 percent of airdrop rounds, so I can say you are not too late yet. Just join our discord server and start leveling to level 10 to qualify for airdrops. Just want you to keep in mind that levels are reset weekly for airdrop.

Greatben

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:28:55 AM

With 40 rounds of airdrop, only 17 have been completed and still 23 airdrop rounds to go. We haven't yet completed 50 percent of airdrop rounds, so I can say you are not too late yet. Just join our discord server and start leveling to level 10 to qualify for airdrops. Just want you to keep in mind that levels are reset weekly for airdrop.

You mean I must rank to level 10 to be qualify for the airdrop every week?  That is brouhaha. May I know what I need to be doing in order to rank from level 1 to level 10 every week?
rahul2468

Activity: 140
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:11:26 AM
Merited by xandry (2)

You mean I must rank to level 10 to be qualify for the airdrop every week?  That is brouhaha. May I know what I need to be doing in order to rank from level 1 to level 10 every week?

Once you get the Airdrop ready role, you need to chat and remain active on our discord server.
Chatting will gain you xp. Mee bot credits 15-25 xp per minute of chat. Therefore, you need to level up and gain approx 4.7k xp which is level 10.
After doing that, a channel will automatically open for registering yourself for the Airdrop using Google Form.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
CryptoLing

Activity: 493
Merit: 28

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:14:50 PM

Week 18 is now rolling. Let the party begin  Grin

Nice, its mean only 2 weeks left before Masternode deploy.

I heard the community keep growing every week. Really nice  Grin

We growing alright! let's just hope they all hold long enough to have a TRAW masternode. Block explorer is showing whales are stacking up!

http://explorer.traw.network:3001/richlist

Yeah I heard the swap is going to commence soon. Around 10 people already to launch their own masternode based on the collateral.

Masternode incoming in the less than 2 weeks Cheesy Got my 17th Airdrop.
MN still not launched yet but yeah you can expect more if shared masternode will be available
Shared masternode cand be handled by Skullnode.
This is smart move since shared masternode can lock up some more TRAW (from person that do not have enough a full MN) mean less in circulating.

Can't wait until the Masternode is deploy. I will be joining the shared MN for sure  Grin

Hot news, Traw is applying tiered masternode. Meaning there will be more masternode holders from the beginning...
I'm half way for a completed masternode! Maybe I'll get the chance to hold a full masternode of my own!

Nice, you can buy the other half on exchange. Many noobs dump it, they don't realize this coin potential.
cellulitis

Activity: 100
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 06:03:17 PM

Wow, BitcoinGoat just showed the discord people a preview of the up coming masternode wallet.  It looks really cool!

madmartyk
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030

Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:36:38 PM

Wow, BitcoinGoat just showed the discord people a preview of the up coming masternode wallet.  It looks really cool!

Tiered masternodes!!

CryptoLing

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:04:46 AM

Tiered masternodes!!

So it really gonna have tiered masternode?

This is great news for member who still got few TRAW
twthmoses

Activity: 301
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:05:33 AM

Tiered masternodes!!

Sure is. Tiered master node is indeed the way forward. Gives everybody a chance to join. Wonder how many levels tho? And amount. Max is 65k goat said. Wonder about min., and other lvl.
madmartyk
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:38:44 AM
Merited by xandry (2)

Tiered masternodes!!

Sure is. Tiered master node is indeed the way forward. Gives everybody a chance to join. Wonder how many levels tho? And amount. Max is 65k goat said. Wonder about min., and other lvl.

Min is 55K, Max 700K

Greatben

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:35:56 AM

Once you get the Airdrop ready role, you need to chat and remain active on our discord server.
Chatting will gain you xp. Mee bot credits 15-25 xp per minute of chat. Therefore, you need to level up and gain approx 4.7k xp which is level 10.
After doing that, a channel will automatically open for registering yourself for the Airdrop using Google Form.

Thanks for the explanation mate, I will try my possible best. By the way, 4.7k experience points is not a child play.
CryptoLing

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:04:14 PM

Tiered masternodes!!

Min is 55K, Max 700K

700k TRAW? I wonder how good the ROI is.

Thanks for the info sir
MrAAKK

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:56:26 PM

Tiered masternodes!!

Min is 55K, Max 700K

Thanks for the info sir
There will probably be a very few 700k MN since total supply is around 25M. Who will be the first to get it!

madmartyk
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:32:17 PM

Tiered masternodes!!

Min is 55K, Max 700K

Thanks for the info sir
There will probably be a very few 700k MN since total supply is around 25M. Who will be the first to get it!

Early masternodes will rack up rewards much faster.  Until the numbers start to increase ROI will be much easier

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: