Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:05:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN] TRAW Network ⚡ XTRAW ⚡ MN ⚡ AltMarkets.CC ⚡  (Read 18298 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
CryptoLing

Activity: 493
Merit: 28

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:11:58 PM

Unfortunately, I feel that I missed something, I only read it now. I don't know if I can participate in the airdrop?

Just join our discord and star leveling. That easy to join the weekly airdrop
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MrAAKK

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:56:27 PM

Unfortunately, I feel that I missed something, I only read it now. I don't know if I can participate in the airdrop?
Come chat with TRAW community on discord and once you reach lvl 10, you'll be eligible for the airdrop.
More information can be found on TRAW discord.

offthecuff

Activity: 238
Merit: 23

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:59:55 PM

You are in luck, there's still quite a few ads left, think there's 26 to go. Head over to discord and I am sure there will be plenty of people on to chat with about it.
plpatel

Activity: 260
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:05:49 PM

Of these rules what you say is that the 2500 traw no longer need to be bought to participate in the ad?

No longer needed. We will add new ways to participate in the airdrop.
You will be able to get more details at our Discord Community : https://discord.gg/YWyvdf3

Cheers,
BitcoinGoat

I would say, that dropping rule of buying 2500 TRAW and opening up discord community is a good move.
This will help bring in new members to grow TRAW community bigger and stronger.

plpatel

Activity: 260
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:15:38 PM
Merited by madmartyk (5)

You are just in right time, with TRAW going for masternode in couple of weeks and still having 26 airdrop round to go. WE haven't yet reach half way of airdrop rounds, so don't get depressed and here join discord https://discord.gg/YWyvdf3 just start chatting and level up and get airdrop ready and be part of amazing TRAW community.

cellulitis

Activity: 100
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 09:28:06 PM

Come join us we are a friendly bunch, plus some of the whales on the TRAW discord server also rain which means you get FREE TRAW. Also there's the Trivia's which usually get out of hand  Kiss

crypto90

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:46:41 PM

Come join us we are a friendly bunch, plus some of the whales on the TRAW discord server also rain which means you get FREE TRAW. Also there's the Trivia's which usually get out of hand  Kiss
don't forget that trivia also helps people gain level easier and faster. And now that the channel is open for everyone others have a chance of winning TRAW
cellulitis

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 03:58:14 AM

don't forget that trivia also helps people gain level easier and faster. And now that the channel is open for everyone others have a chance of winning TRAW

as a professional trivia play I must say: trivia is love trivia is life. there is a own channel on discord for selfmade trivia. hope to see a lot of new people who will join them  Wink

Cheesy Professional eh? We'll see when Sorin unleashes the Google!

offthecuff

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:20:57 AM

as a professional trivia play I must say: trivia is love trivia is life. there is a own channel on discord for selfmade trivia. hope to see a lot of new people who will join them  Wink

the trivia channel is great fun, I have learned a lot in there, some things that i didn't want to know however. I will never look at an octopus the same again
FreeHamster

Activity: 146

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:52:10 PM

Hahaha ah yes trivia... sometimes there is too much knowledge to learn and not enough time!
Yes I think it is a good idea to open up the server again for new people Smiley

EGEM an exciting community driven project based on Ethereum network. Find out more at discord.egem.io or egem.io
d3nz

Activity: 1288
Merit: 264

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:27:10 PM

Of these rules what you say is that the 2500 traw no longer need to be bought to participate in the ad?

No longer needed. We will add new ways to participate in the airdrop.
You will be able to get more details at our Discord Community : https://discord.gg/YWyvdf3

Cheers,
BitcoinGoat

Hi Dev. I would like very much to participate in the community. But discord says I do not have permission to view the channels in TRAW discord. How do I get to be in your community?

Same question. I can't see anything on the server unless we get permission to see the content.

Is the airdrop still in round 15?
kyton

Activity: 115

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:01:36 PM

This is Air Drop 15 as far as i am aware.
rahul2468

Activity: 140
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:27:41 AM

Opening up the discord server to new members is a great step towards increasing the number of members who participate in the AD and make the community stronger and better. Apart from participating in Ads, we also have trivia, world cup bets, traw trader of the week, etc where the members can participate and earn some traw

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
offthecuff

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:06:00 PM

Opening up the discord server to new members is a great step towards increasing the number of members who participate in the AD and make the community stronger and better. Apart from participating in Ads, we also have trivia, world cup bets, traw trader of the week, etc where the members can participate and earn some traw

Have noticed a few new members in already, good to see us growing again. As soon as people get to see just how much work has been done and some of the things that are planned we will get a lot more involved.
cellulitis

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 07:42:04 PM

Have noticed a few new members in already, good to see us growing again. As soon as people get to see just how much work has been done and some of the things that are planned we will get a lot more involved.

Don't forget the rain's from the crew!

Elpeor00

Activity: 346
Merit: 144

THE WORST EVER

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:07:56 AM

Besides the airdrop and fun with the trivia and the world cup bets, we had this week sweet previews of the next developments for TRAW's in the discord server, this project's leaders really show their work to community and care about the feedback, that's one of the best aspects of TRAW.
hardinero007

Activity: 938
Merit: 266

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 03:31:45 AM

airdrop 15 gonna end in approximately 24 hours.  those who havn't reached the target level should be more active.  it's not every round that you can get plenty of traws.  take advantage, airdrops not gonna be this big when we reach higher rounds.
BitcoinGoat (OP)

Activity: 272
Merit: 35

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 06:09:39 PM

Wish many investor support your plan when ICO will begin!
A rather interesting website, faultless job!  Good luck team!

This is not an ICO my friend. Although, thanks !

♉ ♉ ♉ TRAW - THE REAL ALWAYS WINS! - Cryptocurrency for community good ☻☺! Join the AIRDROP via DiscordHERE ♉ ♉ ♉
alberbeni

Activity: 92
Merit: 13

BSV is Bitcoin

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:35:27 PM

LOL.. thats not an ICO!! thats a real project with real people and awesome comunity, i think you must read again the first ANN page and join discrod server for know and ask all you need to know.

Remeber guys, join the discord, and talk with communtity for reach lvl 10 and be eligible for Airdrops, and if anyone joined and cant read channels, feel free to send DM to any staff member, dont loose the oportunity for join Traw Network.

Craig Wright is Satoshi
cellulitis

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 08:49:24 PM

This comment speaks miles about the quality of work Bitcoin Goat and the dev's do. They launch things properly and get it right the first time!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: