Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 10:43:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best paid bounties?  (Read 218 times)
mrsamuelmills83 (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:05:40 PM

Hey fellow bitcoin talk members!  Grin

Deciding about which bounties that are worth to join or not will be up to ourselves to decide, but what are the best paid bounties running right now?

I am looking for bountie with a well paid program or a with a fixed amount of tokens for specific tasks. Bounty programs with less than 2 % of total supply is not interesting for me except if it's very great projects.

So, any suggestions? Please post the name of the ICO/project and a link to the bounty thread below Smiley
ManaMan

Activity: 238
Merit: 38

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:17:08 PM

You can search bounties here: https://bountyplatform.io/ also I've heard good talks about https://bountyhive.io/

Other things you can do is go to any website that ranks ICOs and find the best ranked ones and search though online search explorer about bounty if it exists. This is the shortcut unless you don't want to investigate every project on your own. Websites such as: https://icobench.com/ , https://icorating.com/ and many more
Gabz999

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:21:12 PM

I can suggest to is to look for this bounty named Buzzshow, Medichain, and BoutsPro. Try these bounties I know these will not give you the best but I think these projects will really have potentials when they got listed or when after finishing their ICO stages.

Hope it helps. Next time try to realize every research of the bounty you will join if they are worthy or not.
jayc89

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:24:50 PM

You can search bounties here: https://bountyplatform.io/ also I've heard good talks about https://bountyhive.io/

Other things you can do is go to any website that ranks ICOs and find the best ranked ones and search though online search explorer about bounty if it exists. This is the shortcut unless you don't want to investigate every project on your own. Websites such as: https://icobench.com/ , https://icorating.com/ and many more
Searching around this forum could cause you to land in a thread with a nice campaign. People here won't tell you what makes money or not.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
artemcrystal

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:31:17 PM

The more people know about a good bounty, the less we get.
Since you can analyze projects on the icobench/icodrops etc. But this is a long process)
ankurguta87

Activity: 364
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:33:35 PM

You have to do your own research for it. Always check the total amount allocated for bounty with the number of participants. Try to avoid highly rated projects as many of the bounty hunters will already join it.
Look for the project which is not a scam and offers decent amount of bounty with less number of participants. You will get decent share there.

Hope it helps!!!
lovela

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 05:34:04 PM

Deciding about which bounties that are worth to join or not will be up to ourselves to decide, but what are the best paid bounties running right now?

I am looking for bountie with a well paid program or a with a fixed amount of tokens for specific tasks. Bounty programs with less than 2 % of total supply is not interesting for me except if it's very great projects.

So, any suggestions? Please post the name of the ICO/project and a link to the bounty thread below Smiley

This time it's very difficult to choose higher paying bounty campaigns so that's why a lot of members in this forum are having multiple accounts so that they could participate more bounty campaigns as many as they could.
As of now, I am joining Aitheon, it is the digital ecosystem that enables symbiosis between Humans and A.I. / Robotics, helping organizations to thrive, while also creating workforce opportunities in an era where automation is reducing jobs. We are the bridge for businesses, workers, robotics suppliers, coders, and professionals to integrate, producing world class results.
try it, join their bounty campaign or join their ICO if you want to invest.
This is one of the best bounty campaigns running in this month and probably the higher paying bounty to their participants.

____________________A I T H E O N____________________       [   JOIN THE WHITELIST   ]
The digital ecosystem simplifying your world through A.I., robotic, and human symbiosis
█ ██ ███     WHITEPAPER     |     TELEGRAM     |     TWITTER     |     INSTAGRAM     ███ ██ █
bellanas

Activity: 392
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:43:25 PM

Now there is a very big competition. A lot of people go to worthy projects, and as a result, it turns out that there are small payments.
arunakiran

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:49:51 PM

Do your own research for it. Always check the total amount allocated for bounty. Try to avoid highly rated projects as many of the bounty hunters will already joined it.
iyamoxjhian

Activity: 356

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:52:20 PM

Well it's really hard to choose from different bounties..But usually you can feel it once you read the content of their projects if it's lacking information or if it has too much information that is overfeeding you. Most bounties I choose are those who have just right information, simple instructions though it wouldn't pay much as long as I can feel it will pay. For me, I just have learned bounty managers who pay when I started it. Honestly, there were few campaign managers whom you work minimal but they pays. But sadly, most of the large works that I had and signature campaigns did not pay at all until now.

You can try this one.The Dev here pays even if your work is just for a month as long as you follow the rules.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3052995.0

Storag

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:55:22 PM

Now there is a very big competition. A lot of people go to worthy projects, and as a result, it turns out that there are small payments.
It's not a problem. After all, the projects themselves appear more and more. Therefore, everything is at the right level. That's what to do with scam projects, that's another question.
ilhamdoni

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:11:38 PM

I suggest to follow EQUI, Medichain, I think this project is very potential.
flashmark

Merit: 11

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:14:48 PM

I think most bounty hunters looking for these kind of bounties. To get more tokens, you have to do bounties with lesser participants. But you need to find the reason for the lesser participation. Beacuse there are scam projects as well. good luck !
mazdafunsun

Activity: 490
Merit: 123

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:36:01 PM

for me - finding good campaign are most difficult part of bounty hunting. a lot of managers try to hide how low payment will be. a lot of trash project etc.
docademic, fortyseven, medichain, equi

Durison

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:42:21 PM

Pretty nifty bounty right here

https://news.bitcoin.com/binance-offers-10-million-hacker-bounty/

Binance offers 10 mil!
Keeshan

Activity: 213
Merit: 36

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:44:49 PM

Just use Bountyhive to spare your time. They have good projects and they are working more than half of the job for you.
Snixer

Activity: 303
Merit: 43

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 10:55:36 PM

I doubt people will come here suggesting the best bounties that are going on right now since it will hurt their income if more people join that campaign.

One suggestion I'll give you is look for those project that are not too popular but have already a MVP.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Cryptovalute24ore.it   •  Guide Semplici e Complete, Notizie e Quotazioni sulle Criptovalute   •  TELEGRAM   ▲  Acquista Gioielli Artigianali con Criptovalute su FioridiLilla.com  
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
kinki32

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:07:21 PM

One of best bounties it's Grain but has constraints for participe. They pay 6% for bounty company.
JeromeTash
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1213

Heisenberg

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:09:44 PM

try to look for bounty campaigns that limit the number of participants or at-least have very few participants but be sure to do research first. avoid high rated icos... the likes of Arcblock were a disappointment to many

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
Encelad

Activity: 294
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:16:22 PM

If you spend about an hour. You can find even in this thread, a lot of information about the bounty. If you compare all the acquired knowledge, you can easily choose for themselves the best option.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: