Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:26:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A new way to earn cryptocurrency without investing?  (Read 2156 times)
Cryptogiji (OP)

Activity: 277
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:52:45 PM
Last edit: March 11, 2018, 06:04:32 PM by Cryptogiji

Hello crypto lovers!

I found this article on CCN today, and I think it's a great little platform. Although it is a paid advert, it is a co-creation platform where you can earn cryptocurrency for free and requires no investment. Has anyone heard about Crowdholding? What do you think about them? Below is a link to the article I found.

https://www.ccn.com/crowdholding-new-way-earn-cryptocurrency/

And here is the website where the platform is if you want to have a look.

https://www.crowdholding.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:57:12 PM

I don’t think there’s any ways In the article
All is see is Crowd funding thereabout

If you can give more explanations it will definitely help a lot
Thanks for the link
Cheers
lovela

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 05:59:15 PM

There are no such free cryptocurrency without doing something in return.
Most of us in this forum are participating signature and other bounty campaigns and some of us are joining Airdrops to get bounty stake tokens but it is not Free.
I really don't believe that this wold be a free crypto, if it is then you got to do something first like help them to promote or advertise their ICO or projects.

____________________A I T H E O N____________________       [   JOIN THE WHITELIST   ]
The digital ecosystem simplifying your world through A.I., robotic, and human symbiosis
█ ██ ███     WHITEPAPER     |     TELEGRAM     |     TWITTER     |     INSTAGRAM     ███ ██ █
Cryptogiji (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:02:19 PM

I don’t think there’s any ways In the article
All is see is Crowd funding thereabout

If you can give more explanations it will definitely help a lot
Thanks for the link
Cheers

Hello OluwaTosin10

Here are some copy and pastes from the article.

"Crowdholding is the next evolutionary step onward from crowdfunding. The platform allows people to earn cryptocurrency in a new and innovative way- through their feedback and responses to tasks. Just like the more social community focused platforms, Crowdholding enables enterprises to collaborate with the crowd. Doing so can help businesses to understand market needs, improve their business model, and create better action plans."

"The actual users of the platform have received nearly $300,000 for contributing their time and completing tasks on Crowdholding.com."

"Simply login into Crowdholding.com, leave feedback on tasks on the project you like, and receive your first  crypto reward!"
Cryptogiji (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:03:17 PM

Most of us in this forum are participating signature and other bounty campaigns and some of us are joining Airdrops to get bounty stake tokens but it is not Free.
I really don't believe that this wold be a free crypto, if it is then you got to do something first like help them to promote or advertise their ICO or projects.

Well it is a similar concept, in the fact it does require time and some brain power, but it doesn't cost anything out of your wallet.
favelle75

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:03:37 PM

there is no free way to earn crypto coins.
you need to work to earn crypto. bounty or airdrop works are "work"
Crowdfunding is an investment. Don't mix apples and oranges.

_Crypto made easier than cash_

▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
Cryptogiji (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:06:10 PM

there is no free way to earn crypto coins.
you need to work to earn crypto. bounty or airdrop works are "work"
Crowdfunding is an investment. Don't mix apples and oranges.

I have changed the thread name not to confuse anyone with it. I simply think the fact that the fact you don't have to put a single penny into it is financially free, but I guess if you want to state that posting things is considered work, then it is not free.
rudox

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:08:03 PM

I was able to follow your lead and run through the write up. I think we can work with them since there is no financial involvement on our part but more of survey and be paid. Thanks for the information.
Kuja29

Activity: 74
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:12:00 PM

I don't wanna be a rude or something, but when i hear the word ''free'' its most likely a scam or a way that in the end u need to pay something to get further in what u are already subscribed in, currency its money, nobody is giving money for free, u need to work for money, digital world or real world !!
mangkanor

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:13:52 PM

Not free? signature campaigns will require you to have good ranks here,post the required number of posts weekly and you will get free coins at the end of the campaign,airdrops are free only your effort would require.These are the thing that most of the new people doesnt know that they can ear free money from participating these programs.

Cryptogiji (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:29:40 PM

I was able to follow your lead and run through the write up. I think we can work with them since there is no financial involvement on our part but more of survey and be paid. Thanks for the information.

Very welcome man, I think it's a very interesting project and what I like the most about it is that they are hitting exchanges soon, which means no waiting around and seeing if your bounties pay off.
Cryptogiji (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:32:02 PM

I don't wanna be a rude or something, but when i hear the word ''free'' its most likely a scam or a way that in the end u need to pay something to get further in what u are already subscribed in, currency its money, nobody is giving money for free, u need to work for money, digital world or real world !!

Well I am guessing it comes from the startups who pay to be on the platform, to reach a bigger audience and hear back from potential customers / feedback. You think, if there is a community of let say 10k users who are willing to help you with problems on your ICO for some of your coin / might become investors if they really like the project, then why wouldn't ICOs / crypto businesses pay for that?

They already have SmartCash, ITT and DeepOnion on their platform so there must be something in it!
Cryptogiji (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:32:41 PM

Not free? signature campaigns will require you to have good ranks here,post the required number of posts weekly and you will get free coins at the end of the campaign,airdrops are free only your effort would require.These are the thing that most of the new people doesnt know that they can ear free money from participating these programs.

I agree with this statement, I think the fact that you don't put any money down makes it free, I'm sorry but posting a few comments isn't work.
honeyduckgoose

Activity: 162

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:48:18 PM

I have been using Crowdholding for a few months now, and I am a big fan of the platform, I love giving my opinion towards startups, I can showcase my skills / knowledge and I get not just Crowdholding's YUP but other ERC-20 tokens, I think all they need is more and more crypto businesses and more users and I think this platform will be huge.

I honestly recommend this platform to anyone who wants to earn some crypto but doesn't want to take part in bounties or is learning about the crypto ecosystem.

The link is here if you want to check it out, it is free to log in and easy (can do it though google or Facebook).Got nothing to lose and only gains!

https://www.crowdholding.com
cryptoadmire

Activity: 160

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:20:55 PM

I really like the platform as well, I have got hold over 1,000 YUPs by just giving my feedback on the ideas and concepts of the startups. I think they need to expand a lot more, such as categorising their tasks so different skillsets can be addressed, but they are going the right direction.

I see it being a big year for Crowdholding.
Rahman11

Activity: 1428
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:40:22 PM

It's ok! but this forum also great platform for cryptocurrency earnings, there are many bounties waiting for give you cryptocoins for their project promoting.
cryptopusa

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:48:35 PM

Bounty hunting is a lot better,promoting these ICOs surely an easy thing to do especially when you have good number of followers in your social media accounts that would be great and profitable,but i were you i will focus more on signatures because it can give us a lot profits that these social media bounty campaigns,crowdholding seems to be promising but i dont think this would easily be accepted by our community.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
renes

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:01:37 PM

The best method is having a good account here and participating in bounty campaigns directly you also need some luck for sure. I think if you work with a third party you make less money.
fempat

Activity: 331
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:18:19 PM

Have you tried getting some coins from the platform? The concept is very nice and interesting and I'm interested in helping startups thrive. However, how do one get the rewards? Is it by posting feedbacks or when someone votes on your feedback?

Cryptogiji (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:31:26 PM

Have you tried getting some coins from the platform? The concept is very nice and interesting and I'm interested in helping startups thrive. However, how do one get the rewards? Is it by posting feedbacks or when someone votes on your feedback?

I have looked into their statements and also I am part of their telegram and right now, what you earn is held on your profile, but they are working on connecting API's to your profile, so you will be able to move all your earnings to your wallet soon, which means then you can sell / trade them for fiat / more crypto.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: